I got dumped

isn't there a name for things like this?

Like: 'logical-probabillity' or someting,...

Like saying something twice is called a tauntalogy,....or something,...

i am to nice a person for revenge

my friend thought i should fuck with her head before she dumped me but im to nice for that

concercencly i prove the saying that "nice guys finish last"

Im going through the same thing Asguard, I hope you got my email, I just sent it, I couldnt PM you back... I just dont understand people... Why lie and make me think you love me, when you know you never will??? God the pain is ALMOST unbearable... I just dont understand it all... I hate life, I hate people, I hate men and my whole attitude on life has been permanantly altered. This was a good friend who hurt me, and if you cant trust friends, who the hell can you trust?
Myself! Its me against the world I guess.I fucking hate the world!
:mad:

*stRgrL*: Sorry to hear that you're going through somthing like this.

People suck. I hate people.

Thanks Xev. I think Im going to turn gay! Fuck men!!!!!
Ive seriously had enough from men. No more. Never again. I thought I was being careful this time too, o well.....:(

Well, I recently had my heart ripped out, put through a blender on high speed, and fed to pigs. I wish I could say I've totally given up on women, but I like them too much. So much that I want one of my own. It's not easy getting one though. The three girls I am closest to have told me, in almost these words, "You're a nice guy. I don't want you, but I'm sure somebody would some day. Good luck."

Thanks Xev. I think Im going to turn gay! Fuck men!!!!!
Ive seriously had enough from men. No more. Never again. I thought I was being careful this time too, o well.....

Misery loves company. Stick around and be miserable with us!

Asguard, pass her the bottle.

Now, repeat after me:

"People suck. I hate people"

Copyright Adamski Enterprises, 2002. All rights reserved.

Asguard, pass her the bottle.

Please... and hurry up! I NEED a drink... or two. I think Ill stay drunk for another 5 days and then face the world. The funny thing is, I cant cry because I have to constanty surround myself with people - if Im alone Ill totally freak. I need to just be alone and let it all out. I still hate everything though.

god she hurt me

wish i could go out and find a girl who didn't matter right now

Ya, I feel you, I would like to make him jealous too, problem is, I just dont think he would even give a damn. And that hurts more, knowing they dont care if your with someone else. God! I want to die!:(

Back