I need a place for these...

River, are you getting mixed-up? Are you thinking of the breaking of the Japanese code just before Midway? The planting of a word ( Water cooler??) in the outbound transmissions from Midway.

Of course , the code was broken 3months before the strike by the Japanesse .

The communication from the Japanesse embassy to the Germans was broken .

Of course , the code was broken 3months before the strike by the Japanesse .
One word in ten is "cracked",not broken. (And "AF is reporting problems with their water distillation system." was the tip-off.)
The communication from the Japanesse embassy to the Germans was broken .
Purple was broken in 1941. The "Magic" system thoroughly decoded it.

Have you ever heard the theory that the winner writes the history? Tell us how you decide which sources tell a story that relects what really happened.
First off, "the winners write the history" is a legacy of the days when there were no losers alive to tell their side. The Bible is replete with this kind of story.

And I decide which sources reflect what really happen by confirming the information they provide with independent sources. I know conspiracy nuts have to rely on single-sourced material because they don't have anything else, but if it can't be confirmed it's not history, it's gossip.

You lot get to babble all over the internet, ad nauseum.

And I think that video is going to stay right there. I have a game of solitaire going, can't be delay by inane babble you want to quibble about.

content.php

And people who have zero incidence with academia think that going against the main stream is professional death. In point of fact the fastest way build a professional reputation is to be original.
Tell us what you think of what these people say about trying to publish something that goes against the mainstream?

Back