I'm Thinking About Changing My Name

DLH

Registered Member
To something . . . maybe you could help me . . . like Dave Blithe the Bible Guy. Or, maybe, Dave from Sciforums® The Awesome Bible Guy, huh?!

What do you think?

Right now your name is generic. Sounds like a shipping company. But, whats in a name? oh thats right, you will be a hit with people who have short memories and are amused by insignificance. Get yourself a spiffy avatar, be whatever you want to be.

To something . . . maybe you could help me . . . like Dave Blithe the Bible Guy. Or, maybe, Dave from Sciforums® The Awesome Bible Guy, huh?!

What do you think?

Your online name?
Or the one on your birth certificate?

What do you think?

I always thought you were a cat breed...Domestic Long-Haired. I can see why you might neet to clear up the confusion.

Right now your name is generic. Sounds like a shipping company. But, whats in a name? oh thats right, you will be a hit with people who have short memories and are amused by insignificance. Get yourself a spiffy avatar, be whatever you want to be.

The shipping company is DHL. Totally impossible to confuse the two. ;)

Good question Dave. Who are you really? :confused:

Are you the non-affiliated Messianic Christian everyone but me is an apostate Bible Guy, the Hi, my name is Steve and after I get through talking about my fascination with the literally interpreted Bible, I wanna lay some Kabala on you!! Q: Steve as in Adam and Steve? (cymbal crash/chuckles) A: Hey! What's with the homophobia !!! :mad: Bible Guy, or the I used to blight science boards Bible Guy. I mean: you guys all look the same (cymbal crash/chuckles).

Your call. After all, this is your fantasy.

Well folks, which of these is the Real Dave: Doooorah Numbah Onah? Numbah Twoah? Or Numbah Thareeeeah?

We'll find out, after this important message:

"Right now your name is generic."
That's rude. You should let people choose their own names.

"people........amused by insignificance"
That's me then.

"people........amused by insignificance"
That's me then.

That's rude. You should let people

You people

You people!? YOU PEOPLE!? What about "us people" eh? Why ya gotta pick on the *insert random discriminatory modifier of choice here* color/race/gender/class/type/archetype/group/fandom/clan/*insert synonym for a group here*

Sorry... bad joke, and probably an inside joke as well... something from a previous manager of mine XD

I'm Thinking About Changing My Name

That's probably a good idea, unless you really are David Liebe Hart or a "designated labia holder".

DLH is a three-letter abbreviation which may refer to:

1. Duluth International Airport, as the IATA airport code for this facility

2. the Amtrak Thruway Motorcoach station in Duluth, Minnesota, as the code for this station

3. the ICAO code for Lufthansa

4. abbreviation for pre-war Deutsche Luft Hansa

5. A nickname for David Liebe Hart

6. A medical term used during catheterization meaning "designated labia holder"​

Back