International Press Conference, Mexican DoD (UFO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FieryIce said:
EXCLUSIVE
Mexican DoD Acknowledges
UFOs In Mexico​

The UFO Phenomenon in Mexico has been recognized as a fact in an historic and unprecedent decision taken by the mexican Department of Defense under his Secretary of Defense General Clemente Vega Garcia, commander of all armed forces in this country.

Jaime Maussan [researcher and tv journalist] announced that on Tuesday May 11 there will be an international press conference to present the case and the investigation made by the Department fo Defense along with Maussan's research team in an unprecedent colaboration. The press conference will take place at the Hotel Sevilla Palace in Mexico city at 11:00 AM were all the international media representatives have been invited. Previously on Monday's night an advance report will be broadcast on national television newscast.

Mexican DoD Acknowledges UFOs in Mexico

Hotel Sevilla Palace in Mexico City at 11 A.M.
:D

Mikey, the conference was last tuesday, all my inquires have gone unreplied to.

That sucks, I would have killed, to hear what they said. Has there been any media sources reporting on it?

FieryIce said:
With that said, I did a few searches this morning for news coverage and this is what I have found so far:

Reuters covered the article under Technology & Science, Science
Australian Broadcasting Corporation
Shanghai Daily
Reuters, UK
Yahoo News, Mexico Air Force Video Creates UFO Stir

It is totally illogical to even consider balloons, even balloons of the best design. Is it just an American thing for explanations of aerial unknowns to be balloons?

There were two other posts with links to the coverage, one was Dutch, i think.
Follow-up coverage, I am not sure of, have not had the time to search it out.

Silly, their technology is so far advanced they don't need balloons!
Drug traffiking by aliens, now that's absolutely believable.

Petty earthling. An airplane is more advanced than a balloon, and a flying saucer is way out and beyond! Now, one might think that ever since we found out about flying saucers they came up with many other better things, yes that's possible.
A balloon wouldn't even work well as camouflage. If that's what they wanted they'd use a jet like that of the military personnel that saw them.
Poor Avatar, what a disappointment.... It's ok, we'll do Marsians next time.

it's funny, becayse we use balloons on Mars!
anyways on topic:

why do we call them UFO's? it seems that just about everyone here could call them ATPFO - Alien Technology Propelled Flying Objects
the thing is that I am sad :(
nobody believes my assumption that they are flown by the descendants of an ancient civilization whose lasts remants (sp) are living in the secret bunker known in hindu mythology as Shambala.
Hitler believed!

crazymikey said:
Stryder, you don't have to admit it, it's obvious your argument is nothing more than, "They look like ballons to me; therefore they are balloons" yet you epitomize the skeptical school of thought. This is why we don't take you skeptics seriously.
Do you need me to point out why this is funny? :)

Still waiting for a couple of answers to my last post. (im impatient)

I'm also curious if we have footage of the lights appearing and disappearing.

what about MY ancient civilization theory/assumption?
everyone just skips it
it's as much valid as ETI's

I am sure Aliens can make ballons ;)
Yet, to the guy with no clue above, why would you walk, when you can teleport ;)

the same reason why I exercise and run and don't use that fat ass american wheel chair - Segway

I saw that come coming - why would you exercise by walking, when you can use a tread mill or a stationary bike ;)

I see that one too - why don't you just just exercise on your tread mill outside on a beautiful day ;)

I knew you were fat btw ;)

no, I'm a professional martial artist
--the same reason why girls prefer more than one orgasm
there's nothing like a run through a forest on bare feet
but you won't understand
you probably make sex with a massage equipment thinking that it is alien spaceship

Excuse Me
The thread topic is: International Press Conference, Mexican DoD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back