Is it wrong to kill an animal?

Originally posted by Tristan
Im sorry, this is something to do with the original topic right?

I LOVE STEAK WITH McCORMIKS STEAK SEASONING! MMMMM AND PO-TATE-TOES THAT HAVE BEEN BAKED ON THE SIDE WITH A LITTLE RANCH DRESSING! YUM....

Is killing animals wrong?...Rephrase as such, "Is killing animals for no reason wrong?"

Later
T:)

Are you trying to say that taking the life from an animal so that we can enjoy a tasty meal is ok?

Are you trying to say that taking the life from an animal so that we can enjoy a tasty meal is ok?

Yes. So is torturing them for sexual gratification, or using them to make nice clothing.

Eh??

who tortures animals for sexual gratification?

and you are being sarcastic right? right?

Im the perfect man, not a perfect human...

I was given a tounge to taste the sweet, savory, spicyness of a juicy, tender, suculent steak with loads of McCormicks steak seasoning, among other things....:rolleyes:
(also, I believe, extremely important in leading a health life is eating meat... and having it taste good is a plus.)

Yes. So is torturing them for sexual gratification, or using them to make nice clothing.

Xev, Xev, Xev... what would we do with out you?:)

Later
T:cool:

Eh??

who tortures animals for sexual gratification?

Well, I wouldn't say I *torture* them. Maybe just skin them alive and masturbate as they squirm...

Tristy:
You'd all be absolutely bored without me.

But now I crave steak.

Tristy:
You'd all be absolutely bored without me.
I only will allow girls to call me that....... your lucky...:D
What can I say Xev? Your the McCormicks for me at sciforums.:D

so are u admitting that its wrong then? saying that you not the perfect human?

I did say im not the perfect human. If I were the perfect human, then I wouldnt need nutrition from meat, which I believe is extremely important....

Is it wrong? Well, I couldnt kill anything but a cow to tell you the truth... and even if you gave me a gun, I probably still couldnt kill the thing.

Now you could give an uzi to Xev and we would have excellently marinated Steak. But give her a sludge hammer, and we will have steak too.....and a few bone splinters:D :D :D

Later
T

please, if your gonna post something, make it meaningful.

I have the ability to kill a cow and eat it, I like steak, I evolved from omnivores and I'm damned if I ain't gonna be having steak. Very simple.

How's that for meaningful?

Tristan:
What can I say Xev? Your the McCormicks for me at sciforums.

*Blushes*
Awwww.

Originally posted by Xev
I have the ability to kill a cow and eat it, I like steak, I evolved from omnivores and I'm damned if I ain't gonna be having steak. Very simple.

How's that for meaningful?
I have the ability to kill you and eat your flesh.

Originally posted by Dudeyhed
homework? no.
Just checking... sounding like a HW question?:)

As for the answer I'd say that it isn't wrong as long as we need certatin vitamins/minerals/proteins to live. Killing for sport however just seems pointless.

I have the ability to kill you and eat your flesh.

No you don't, Mr.Fish, for even if you could find me, I bet you my Beretta would say different.

*Edit*

Although I'm sure I'd taste nice with fava beans and a big Amarone

Last edited:
Originally posted by Xev
No you don't, Mr.Fish, for even if you could find me, I bet you my Beretta would say different.

I think you've just missed the point. And I'm not trying to be a tightass dick but please, don't make this thread turn into a stupid discussion where people sling insults at each other.

I'm sure your inteligent enough to understand that what i meant was that I have the ability to end your life and eat your flesh, just like you have the ability to kill that cow and eat its flesh. You seem to think that its ok to kill that cow, so according to that logic, its ok for me to kill you.

Now can we have no more pointless, room-taking, time-wasting comments please.

Originally posted by Persol
I'd say that it isn't wrong as long as we need certatin vitamins/minerals/proteins to live.

It's already been pointed out that there are many many alternative to meat. That argument don't work.

but there are many alternatives.

One steak or.....

4000 stalks of celery
3456 leafs of spinach
2045 lbs of tofu
1000 vitimin supplements
456 grains of salt
1 genetically modified onion

Im thinking real hard hear on which option to chose.:D :D

*Blushes*
Awwww.
*sweeps feet on ground* Thats me ;) "Im the perfect man, not a perfect human... " :rolleyes: ;) :D :D :D

Later
T

I'm sure your inteligent enough to understand that what i meant was that I have the ability to end your life and eat your flesh, just like you have the ability to kill that cow and eat its flesh. You seem to think that its ok to kill that cow, so according to that logic, its ok for me to kill you.

I like the way you misspelled "intelligent" while attacking me. It's - piquant.

Sure, if you can kill me, it's perfectly okay.

Originally posted by Tristan
One steak or.....

4000 stalks of celery
3456 leafs of spinach
2045 lbs of tofu
1000 vitimin supplements
456 grains of salt
1 genetically modified onion

Im thinking real hard hear on which option to chose.:D :D

where'd u get this from?

Originally posted by Xev
I like the way you misspelled "intelligent" while attacking me. It's - piquant.

nice to see you missing the point again. and it was never an attack. And I don't pride myself on my spelling/grammar/general english skills anyway.
And didn't I say lets not make this a stupid thread for slinging insults? It's as if that's what you want!

Sure, if you can kill me, it's perfectly okay.
watever.

Back