Is winning moral?

Winning is moral. Slice someone throat if he/she threatens you, win that battle. You see your friend's new mercedez...go silently trash it...size of the wallet matters so do all things you own and so does winning. Winning is moral, if you gotta survive then go kill them all just to breath that last oxygen molecule left in this world. Winning is moral. In fact everything that you do in this universe is moral, you are entitled to be the ruler of this universe and only you can be the winner, there are no others, there is no pity. Love if love is to win, hate if hate is to win, kill if killing is to win, by all sakes winning is moral.

Oxygen said:
I guess so is finding money on the ground.
And if someone else picks it up before you, you know it is moral to take that money, because they do not belong to that someone else, the money belongs to you only, you are the owner of the money, it is moral for you and you only to win, to get that money and use as you desire.

But if somebody gets to it before you, then it's in their possession. Possession being 9/10ths of the law, looks like they win 9 to 1. Sorry for any confusion. I was responding to the idea of not working for money being somehow sinful.

This reminds me of an old George Carlin bit where he said he liked shopping out of other people's carts at the store. They'd say something like "Hey! That's mine!" He'd say "Not yet it isn't!"

§outh§tar said:
Inheritance is a sin, hm?
No because My dad worked very hard all his life so that his children can have a good life.

He worked on individual products directly, not as an Investor.

Thats a family matter.

Investor = Manipulator

So, we are agreed, you are a hypocrite.

Making money without work is a sin, you say, yet you admit you make money from your savings account without work.

Is winning moral? Well that depends who you are, where you are and what year it is!

Morality (regardless of related to winning or not) is a cultural concept thing is it not?We civilised folk for example consider cannabolism amoral (most of us!) but cannibals don't!

You enter a race, you win by tripping your opponent before the winning post, was your win moral? is cheating to achieve a win moral? The answer is in culture, some cultures may teach that cheating in order to win is totally acceptable and hence moral others not so.

Morality is not a 'real' thing is a construct of our political/cultural/educational/philosophical learning. We are taught morals!

Would 'wild' humans have morality?

Isn´t moral the way you practice your ethic? We dont all have the same ethics in life? Or do "we"?

Singularity said:
Ophiolite

I had already answered thoes questions, If U cant read, use specs.
Your answers with ambiguous, illogical, inconsistent and either hypocritical or foolish. I thought you would appreciate a second chance.

Back