Israeli/Hamas disregard for human life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay if you arabs and muslims are so intent on bitching about Israel why don't you try and take over Israel and make it into an Arab state and kill all the Jews?

Oh yeah that's right, because your politicians and tacticians are such retards you guys have failed in the most amazing ways every single time you guys have tried. Stop threatening Israel like you can take it over at any time you feel because quite frankly your armies are so retarded they quite frankly take more time finding the keys to their tanks than actually learning how to drive.

Now explain your supposition.

you really can't see the difference?

being decendent only means that in the past someone in your family was part of the group. being part of said group is not only being decendent from it but also have an unbroken chain through time of your family being there and if removed attempting to return.

Did the Warsaw Jews speak up about the organised militias in their ghetto? How they treated suspected collaborators, or anyone else they wanted to join their resistance movement?

I don't know whether this really happened, but it wouldn't surprise me if it did since I can't deny that this specific phenomenon occurs in such situations. If I'd lived through a situation like this my feeling about it would depend on my personal experience. If I thought that the efforts to discover and neutralize collaborators - if there were any - we're not indiscriminant or unnecessarily brutal I would certainly understand. But hamas is well-known for their extreme and indiscriminant brutality in this regard and you shouldn't be surprised if palestinians aren't so understanding. After all, hamas operates purely by terror.

But of course, as I posted, hamas went well beyond this, cynically and intentionally forcing their own people into situations that would maximize the number of civilian casualties to gain political points in the eyes of the world while nearly all of hamas itself retreated into safety. Now I ask you to put yourself in the place of these hapless victims of their own government's brutality, cowardice and hypocrisy and tell me that you have no problem with it.

Last edited:
Recent Testimony of Hamas disregard for human life.

It seems like the Palestinians in Gaza are trapped between a rock and a hard place:

Independent said:
And if the Israeli bombing all around them was not enough to worry about, the most horrifying moment of the war for the Najar family started at around 7.30pm on 4 January, when 10 masked, armed Palestinians in black tunics descended on the alley where the menfolk were gathered outside their house in northern Gaza City round a pot of tea over a wood fire, necessitated by the lack of electricity or cooking gas.

The men all obeyed the gunmen's orders to lie on the ground except Hisham, 51, who asked the men what they wanted. Women and children came out from the house to see what was happening. One of the men slapped Hisham, others rose to intervene, and the gunmen opened fire. Hisham was killed, and 11 others were wounded, including his 70-year-old mother and her 12-year-old granddaughter. "For me a rocket from the Israelis would be better than this," said Mohammed Najar, 41, the dead man's brother. "The children are still terrified at what happened. They wet themselves at night."

Hamas is rounding up Fatah sympathizers and torturing or executing them. Israel seems to have taken only a token regard for collateral damage.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...the-cost-ndash-and-assigns-blame-1522547.html

you really can't see the difference?

being decendent only means that in the past someone in your family was part of the group. being part of said group is not only being decendent from it but also have an unbroken chain through time of your family being there and if removed attempting to return.

No I am asking you to explain the difference you see, your logic and reasoning in your statement.

You have this bad habit of making these grandoise statements and then claim that your reasoning is sound.

I don't think your reasoning for this statement can stand up to the light day.

Last edited:
Did the Warsaw Jews speak up about the organised militias in their ghetto? How they treated suspected collaborators, or anyone else they wanted to join their resistance movement?

Strange how some people get, when they're living under a total blockade and being murdered daily, isn't it? Humans never cease to amaze me. (I'm not from around here, you may have guessed)
There are several sources on this:
The Jüdische Ordnungsdienst, as the Jewish police in the ghettos were called, furnished thousands of men for seizure operations. In the Warsaw ghetto alone the Jewish police numbered approximately 2500; in Lodz they were about 1200 men strong; the Lvov ghetto had an Ordnungsdienst of 500 men; and so on.
(Raul Hilberg, The Destruction of the European Jews, Quadrangle Books, Chicago, 1961, p. 310)

They actually had Jews working for the Germans against the Jews.

The Satanic plan of the Nazis assured that the personal fate of each Jew - whether for life or death - be exclusively left up to the decisions of the "councils of elders" [Judenrat]. The Nazis, from time to time, decided upon a general quota for the work of the camps and for extermination, but the individual selection was left up to the "council of elders", with the enforcement of kidnappings and arrests also placed in the hands of the Jewish police (kapos). By this shrewd method, the Nazis were highly successful in accomplishing mass murder and poisoning the atmosphere of the ghetto through moral degeneration and corruption.
(Reb Moshe Shonfeld, The Holocaust Victims Accuse: Documents and Testimony on Jewish War Criminals, Neturei Karta of U.S.A., Brooklyn, 1977, pp. 119-120, emphasis added)

Testimonies from holocaust survivors are also available

Letter to the editor by Prof. Israel Shahak,
published on 19 May 1989 in Kol Ha'ir, Jerusalem. Available online at:
http://www.kaiwan.com/codoh/newsdesk/890519.HTML

I disagree with the opinion of Haim Baram that the Israeli education system has managed to instil a "Holocaust awareness" in its pupils (Kol Ha'Ir 12.5.89). It's not an awareness of the Holocaust but rather the myth of the Holocaust or even a falsification of the Holocaust (in the sense that "a half-truth is worse than a lie") which has been instilled here.
As one who himself lived through the Holocaust, first in Warsaw then in Bergen-Belsen, I will give an immediate example of the total ignorance of daily life during the Holocaust. In the Warsaw ghetto, even during the period of the first massive extermination (June to October 1943), one saw almost no German soldiers. Nearly all the work of administration, and later the work of transporting hundreds of thousands of Jews to their deaths, was carried out by Jewish collaborators. Before the outbreak of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising (the planning of which only started after the extermination of the majority of Jews in Warsaw), the Jewish underground killed, with perfect justification, every Jewish collaborator they could find. If they had not done so the Uprising could never have started. The majority of the population of the Ghetto hated the collaborators far more than the German Nazis. Every Jewish child was taught, and this saved the lives of some of them "if you enter a square from which there are three exits, one guarded by a German SS man, one by an Ukrainian and one by a Jewish policeman, then you should first try to pass the German, and then maybe the Ukrainian, but never the Jew".
One of my own strongest memories is that, when the Jewish underground killed a despicable collaborator close to my home at the end of February 1943, I danced and sang around the still bleeding corpse together with the other children. I still do not regret this, quite the contrary.
It is clear that such events were not exclusive to the Jews, the entire Nazi success in easy and continued rule over millions of people stemmed from the subtle and diabolical use of collaborators, who did most of the dirty work for them. But does anybody now know about this? This, and not what is "instilled" was the reality. Of the Yad Vashem (official state Holocaust museum in Jerusalem — Ed.) theatre, I do not wish to speak at all. It, and its vile exploiting, such as honouring South Africa collaborators with the Nazis are truly beneath contempt.
Therefore, if we knew a little of the truth about the Holocaust, we would at least understand (with or without agreeing) why the Palestinians are now eliminating their collaborators. That is the only means they have if they wish to continue to struggle against our limb-breaking regime.

Kind regards,

[Israel Shahak]

Moldetsky, a leader of the Zionist Workers Party (Poalei Zion), who was appointed head of the council of elders in Bedzin, and who, over the course of years, chose thousands of Jews for forced labor and extermination, succeeded in remaining alive. For the mass deportations, Moldetsky published a decree which was completely fraudulent and deceiving, in which he said: "Jews, dress up in your holiday clothes and march joyfully to the gathering places mentioned above. No one is to remain at home. ..." The Jews, in their innocence, obeyed him. The result was that people with large families - as well as the elderly - a total of 8,000, were sent to Auschwitz. The babies were pushed into sacks by the Nazis.
After the war, Moldetsky - by merit of Zionist activities - was understandably one of the first to receive an immigration certificate to Palestine. His collaboration in the murder of tens of thousands of Jews did not make him unfit in the eyes of the officials of the Jewish Agency, who were distributing the certificates. He went to Eretz Yisroel where, it has been reported, the revengeful hand of the Jews of Bedzin killed him while he was taking a trip in the mountains.
(Reb Moshe Shonfeld, The Holocaust Victims Accuse: Documents and Testimony on Jewish War Criminals, Neturei Karta of U.S.A., Brooklyn, 1977, pp. 122-123)

They had a militant group called ZOB, which murdered these collaborators
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Ghetto_Uprising#Jewish_insurgents

Two resistance organizations, the Jewish Military Union (Żydowski Związek Wojskowy, ŻZW) and the ŻOB took control of the Ghetto. They built dozens of fighting posts and executed individuals who collaborated with the Germans, including Jewish Police officers, members of German-sponsored Żagiew organization and Gestapo agents (like Judenrat member Dr [Alfred Nossig] on 22 February 1943).[15] The ŻOB established a prison to hold and execute traitors and collaborators.[16] Józef Szeryński, the former head of the Jewish Police, committed suicide.[17]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Combat_Organization

Yes, the collaborates who were sending their own people, Jews to the Gas Chambers, of Auschwitz, Sobibor, Treblinka, Dachau, one hell of a difference from what is happening in the Gaza.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Ghetto_Uprising#Jewish_insurgents

Lets hear some testimony from Gaza:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...the-cost-ndash-and-assigns-blame-1522547.html

But when it comes to attitudes to Hamas in the wake of the fighting, the popular jury among Palestinians in Gaza is very much out. Acknowledging that Hamas proclaimed a victory with the siege still in place, middle-class Gazans joke that "three more victories like this and there won't be any Gaza left".

There are also fears that Hamas will tighten repressive measures against dissidents, after a wave of shootings and arrests. A Fatah activist, Eyad Obeid, says he was in a shop near his home last week when a 4x4 vehicle pulled up. Four masked men carrying AK-47s seized him, took him away and subjected him to an ordeal which ended with him being shot in his left leg below the knee. Fatah says there were dozens of similar incidents during and after the war. And this is beside the killings – admitted by Hamas – of those suspected of informing Israel of Hamas targets.

Mr Obeid, who was not accused of informing, says he was repeatedly questioned about his Fatah connections and his previous job in Ramallah-run Preventative Security before being pulled out of the car and shot.

And if the Israeli bombing all around them was not enough to worry about, the most horrifying moment of the war for the Najar family started at around 7.30pm on 4 January, when 10 masked, armed Palestinians in black tunics descended on the alley where the menfolk were gathered outside their house in northern Gaza City round a pot of tea over a wood fire, necessitated by the lack of electricity or cooking gas.

The men all obeyed the gunmen's orders to lie on the ground except Hisham, 51, who asked the men what they wanted. Women and children came out from the house to see what was happening. One of the men slapped Hisham, others rose to intervene, and the gunmen opened fire. Hisham was killed, and 11 others were wounded, including his 70-year-old mother and her 12-year-old granddaughter. "For me a rocket from the Israelis would be better than this," said Mohammed Najar, 41, the dead man's brother. "The children are still terrified at what happened. They wet themselves at night."

The family admits to supporting Fatah but says there was no reason to attack them; they are careful not to accuse Hamas but Mohammed complains that the faction, as the ruling authority in Gaza, has done nothing to investigate the crime.

Buffalo, stop.
Your not getting anywhere

Your argueing with people that support pedophilia, fanaticism, racism, sexism, murder, rape, genocide, holacaust and more

These people are dirt and people like you and me can argue with dirt all day but in the end its just a mixture of crap, air, and rotting corpses.

Buffalo, stop.
Your not getting anywhere

Your argueing with people that support pedophilia, fanaticism, racism, sexism, murder, rape, genocide, holacaust and more

These people are dirt and people like you and me can argue with dirt all day but in the end its just a mixture of crap, air, and rotting corpses.

Yes, but it is fun to watch them spin and see the parts fly.

No I am asking you to explain the difference you see, your logic and reasoning in your statement.

You have this bad habit of making these grandoise statements and then claim that your reasoning is sound.

I don't think your reasoning for this statement can stand up to the light day.

You have claimed to have native american blood. So you are descendent from the native population of the americas. But could you say your part of the native population, no. You lack enough of the geographical, economic, and cultural connections( though this is just a guess given you stated beliefs, your economic standing and location) to be able to claim to be part of the native population. You have the ability to become part of said group if you build those connections and become part of that community.

You have claimed to have native american blood. So you are descendent from the native population of the americas. But could you say your part of the native population, no. You lack enough of the geographical, economic, and cultural connections( though this is just a guess given you stated beliefs, your economic standing and location) to be able to claim to be part of the native population. You have the ability to become part of said group if you build those connections and become part of that community.

Just as I thought no logic at all for your statement, you don't have a answer, you just spewed some words and thought you were brilliant, all you did is what any Parrot is capable of, repeat sounds that you heard with no tought to the sounds you are making.

No exactly what is your rational for your statement.

Who gives a shit pj? This is about Israel not about your hatred for the righteuous

Yes, the collaborates who were sending their own people, Jews to the Gas Chambers, of Auschwitz, Sobibor, Treblinka, Dachau, one hell of a difference from what is happening in the Gaza.

Not really. There is a genocide taking place in Palestine. Betrayal is the same as desertion. Punishable by death.

Just as I thought no logic at all for your statement, you don't have a answer, you just spewed some words and thought you were brilliant, all you did is what any Parrot is capable of, repeat sounds that you heard with no tought to the sounds you are making.
Your the last person to be calling anyone a parrot. All you do is regurgitate things your betters have thought and said.

No exactly what is your rational for your statement.
I already gave it to you. You as usual didn't understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back