Lucid Dreams

We need to set a sticky for "Lucid Dreaming" with unusual dreams so as to track for research purposes....

i dont want to reply but describe recent experiences ive had while "
"sufffering" the effects of viral encefilitis.(brain swelling)
sorry for grammar puncuattion and structure flaws but i find these hold back fluent expression for me when i type.
after about two weeks of not knowing what i had my head would pound like a migraine but i had no temp so i just rested at home, i began hallucinating tword week two while fully conscious in broad daylight.these were often indistinguishable from "reality" and very real.somethings like walls covered with strangers handwrting, (which was always almost readable!) my dogs furr suddenly becoming dirty carpet and covering its features completely,people with very sinister vibrations lurking inside the house (day or night) they appeared "real"as my family members but made sound or even attempted to talk (except one time)these hallucinations led to daily OBE's or astral projecting or remote viewing which is it?where i would float up out of my house while still in bed apparently able to steer my bed, or couch, or even mattress on floor with my mind apparently once it became airborne.each night i would float slowly to the same general area in my parents suburban neighborhood.this same areas i resided in as a child...but this area always appeared different slightly, in ways i can detail later.i will say that this area held a slightly sinister and chilling but breathtaking beauty even though for the most part it looked very similar to how it"really" does the area always appeared lit howit would if you consciously strolled the area at that time of nightbut with simply astounding differences not really relevant and that i can detail at a later time.i would experience these things in what seemed ro be real time because these trips would often lat the entire night , and i would wake the next morning feeling dually unrested.
can anyone tell me were these obe lucid dreams or astral projections, or were they remote viewing or is there a real difference?i'm fascinated thanks
FUNK3000 :eek:

Back