My theory on telepathy, as of yet incomplete but still interesting

You fool.

I thought you and I were friends.
Irregardless madness is sometimes the gateway to knowledge. You are hardly in a position yourself to justify my position on telepathy. Why you would suggest such a thing is beyond me,-- or anybody,-- for that matter.

Please clarify - was that directed at me? Regardless, do you really want to be banned? I gave you a little slack and didn't report you the last time you said that but I won't the next time - no matter who you say it to.

You still have to have two people to do any 'serious' research into telepathy or forms of telepathy, at the very least a 'receiver' and 'transmitter'.....

What if it's something you experience on a daily basis. And know very well that odd occurances are taking place. And understand that it is out of the normal and no one else realizes it but you. Although it is a very real occurance and applies to other peoples minds in general via "telepathy."

What if it's something you experience on a daily basis. And know very well that odd occurances are taking place. And understand that it is out of the normal and no one else realizes it but you. Although it is a very real occurance and applies to other peoples minds in general via "telepathy."

Then someone who cares about you will see that you get appropriate treatment.

Shuddup myles.
I know what treatment it is going to take. And I know how to solve it. Who gives a rats ass about the treatment here?\
Do you see what I mean?

I could call you names too, Brent. But that's something little children do - not adults. So I'll just report you instead. (done)

How immature for an eighty year old odd guy...

.. I'm odd, but at least i can admit my immaturity at times... more than what can be said about you, it seem's to be... :cool:

How immature for an eighty year old odd guy...

.. I'm odd, but at least i can admit my immaturity at times... more than what can be said about you, it seem's to be... :cool:

Hey! Enough with your garbage EVERYWHERE you speak! I've made it clear enough that I'm 60+ which is a long way from eighty.

Then again, you never could keep ANY facts straight - as you've shown here dozens of times over. :bugeye: You really, really should stay on your medication and in therapy.

sisyphus__ has been banned for 1 day for insulting another member of sciforums.

WTF??? What for exactly>????

He's been insulted more than once, trust me on that, and more than what he has ever done here.

Hey! Enough with your garbage EVERYWHERE you speak! I've made it clear enough that I'm 60+ which is a long way from eighty.

Then again, you never could keep ANY facts straight - as you've shown here dozens of times over. :bugeye: You really, really should stay on your medication and in therapy.

Well, it was a rough guess... age is remedial, whilst ignorance is not.

What if it's something you experience on a daily basis. And know very well that odd occurances are taking place. And understand that it is out of the normal and no one else realizes it but you.
Well there is the point of poss mental illness "as nobody realises but you"...
It leaves no area for confirmation that what you think you are feeling/seeing is actualy taking place in anybody else's mind apart from your own...you need other people to prove it's existance in reality and not just inside your own head...
you need more than 1 person to prove any form of telepathy..
Although it is a very real occurance and applies to other peoples minds in general via "telepathy."

Well we would need to discuss what this occurance is and what it entails and also again you need other people effected by the same 'occurance'....
You could be talking about the radio, tv, media headlines, the black highlighted words between paragraphs in the paper, advertising anything...

Read-Only;1916996So with your mental abilities admittedly malfunctioning said:
want [/B]it to, that's all. Period.

Well this is insulting......
You're a hypocrite and it's shows a bit of weakness in character that you had to report him after insulting HIM...'OH NO someone called me a fool....'OH NO:bawl: what shall i doooo:bawl:....
come on dude did hurt it you that much

Well this is insulting......
You're a hypocrite and it's shows a bit of weakness in character that you had to report him after insulting HIM...'OH NO someone called me a fool....'OH NO:bawl: what shall i doooo:bawl:....
come on dude did hurt it you that much

Haven't been paying close attention, have you?;) With him, insults come in crashing waves. And someone has to reign him in at times. Plus, it's difficult yo get his attention.

And I didn't insult him in the least! He's made a BIG deal - over and over and over again - telling all of us about his mental problems. And mental problems equal mental malfunctions.

So tell me, what can you possibly see as insulting after considering all the above????? Eh? Waiting...

Haven't been paying close attention, have you?;) With him, insults come in crashing waves. And someone has to reign him in at times. Plus, it's difficult yo get his attention.

And I didn't insult him in the least! He's made a BIG deal - over and over and over again - telling all of us about his mental problems. And mental problems equal mental malfunctions.

So tell me, what can you possibly see as insulting after considering all the above????? Eh? Waiting...

Yes i've had a wave of 'sisyphean para-normality' come my way..

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=80031

which came about because of post 55 and his replies in this..

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=79719&page=2

LOL i'm sure you could have done better than telling ...lol..though
It's only a day's ban anyway's...I bet he's frothing:geek:

Back