deepfitting

Registered Member
Hi to all:) I am happy to be a part of this community. As a new member, I believe that this forum site is a great way to interact with other members. I think , I'll be very eager to learn from different areas in this forum. Good day posting everyone and thanks for sharing information you know about the site.

Hi to all:) I am happy to be a part of this community. As a new member, I believe that this forum site is a great way to interact with other members. I think , I'll be very eager to learn from different areas in this forum. Good day posting everyone and thanks for sharing information you know about the site.
I'm so sorry for you... But WELCOME!

:wave: AloHA!
:soapbox: welcome to the place !!

Are you giving the new member the finger!? It's time like these R1D2 that you have to ask yourself if your avatar is appropriate or even makes any sense whatsoever. If I were the new guy, I'd perceive a very mixed message here.

Oh, and welcome, new person. :D

"Arne " nobody else has had a complaint and I've had this avatar for many months. Mods have not seemed to have a isssue either, wanna bash me do it some place else. I also feel I won't be changing it any time soon either.

Back