Only in the US

mad i agree, i just wish the rest of the states would follow suit. Oh and BTW they are NOT for strokes, to dangerious without tests to see if its a heamoragic or ischemic stroke. They are for MI's

Asguard, no government is all bad. As they say, Mussolini made the trains run on time. Putting clot buster meds on ambulances, while a good thing (especially if you're the one having the stroke), is not enough to justify a corrupt government. (As described by Bells).

Indeed.

My point was that there are arseholes everywhere. The principal in the OP is definitely a guy with some severe issues and should not be in the business of educating children.

The same applies to the idiot who won the State's election this weekend. She has no business leading. I swear, the stuff this woman has done and said..:mad:.. You know it's bad when someone like me.. me.. lefty to the core.. votes for a conservative. Me! God..:bawl:

You have to understand that half the time, principals have one hand tied when dealing with kids.
I can sympathise with having violent kids in your school, even though I don't have any in mine, I've seen it happen elsewhere though.

I actually see this as a possibility for Punchbowl high..

Anywho, It's not only the US.

IF it were gun related. then maybe.

Back