Past civilization

The part I like at the site are:

Ancient Technology

Ancient City Found, Irradiated From Atomic Blast
Ancient Egyptian Flying Vehicles
Ancient Writings Tell Of UFO Visit In 4,000 B.C.
Asia's Oldest Axe Tools Discovered
Could The Ancients Fly?
Mystery of the Eltanin Antenna
New Evidence of Ancient Indian Science Of Space Travel
Nuclear Reactors Existed on Earth Two Billion Years Ago
The Anti-Gravity Handbook
The Evidence for Ancient Atomic Warfare
Top 10 Ancient Civilizations With Advanced Technology Top 10 Out-Of-Place Artifacts
Vimanas - India's Flying Machines
World's oldest telescope?

Originally posted by kmguru
I was in Barnes & Noble browsing today. I came across a book on Chinese civilization. It talked about recorded history back to 8500 years BC. The same dates are found in India too.

What if man had a nice society one million years ago and that kept getting destroyed by meteors every so often, only to be rebuilt and so on....

a novel idea, i will give you that, but you must realize, that there is no possible way all technology would be destroyed

What if man had a nice society one million years ago and that kept getting destroyed by meteors every so often, only to be rebuilt and so on.... [/B]

That would suck.....alot:rolleyes:

But seriously....there is alot of theroys going around about Atlantians, and even a race that pre-dates the Atlantians......There called Lumerians. Pretty neat stuff.

-Guyute

i doubt that the atlanteans were anything more than the minoans, iv heard a lot of crackpot theories about the atlanteans having nukes and somehow destroying themselves, but i dont think these people know jack or shit and are probably just pulling it out of their butts to make themselves feel more important

The part I like at the site are:

Ancient Technology

Ancient City Found, Irradiated From Atomic Blast
Ancient Egyptian Flying Vehicles
Ancient Writings Tell Of UFO Visit In 4,000 B.C.
Asia's Oldest Axe Tools Discovered
Could The Ancients Fly?
Mystery of the Eltanin Antenna
New Evidence of Ancient Indian Science Of Space Travel
Nuclear Reactors Existed on Earth Two Billion Years Ago
The Anti-Gravity Handbook
The Evidence for Ancient Atomic Warfare
Top 10 Ancient Civilizations With Advanced Technology Top 10 Out-Of-Place Artifacts
Vimanas - India's Flying Machines
World's oldest telescope?

what website

Re: Re: Past civilization

Originally posted by JoojooSpaceape
a novel idea, i will give you that, but you must realize, that there is no possible way all technology would be destroyed

Are you sure?

Check out at APL (Discovery Channel)

The Future Is Wild

Time-travel millions of years into the future to a world where humans are extinct and bizarre creatures dominate the landscape. From eight-ton land squids to mammal-wrangling spiders, get an exhilarating vision of life to come.

The map of "the Creator"

The map of "the Creator" 2

http://members.xoom.virgilio.it/mmmgroup/creator.jpg

raskopki3.jpg

so ahh anyone care to explain the 3dness of this?

Last edited:
hungry for knowledge

been observing for a while now, absolutely awesome discussion. good to know people out here wonder about the real truth and not what we are trained to believe. I want to add some input but i need some info on Satya Yuga, Dharma, Padas? What is that map and where did it come from.:bugeye:

the truth/"What is that map and where did it come from" is just a mouse click away.
i cannot divulge anymore (they are watching)

Re: hungry for knowledge

Originally posted by bezealuous
been observing for a while now, absolutely awesome discussion. good to know people out here wonder about the real truth and not what we are trained to believe. I want to add some input but i need some info on Satya Yuga, Dharma, Padas? What is that map and where did it come from.

Googling is the way to go. If you find anything interesting, please post it here. Thanks :D

No one has yet to explain the Baghdad Battery (yet alone debunk!) yet, so we know that electricity existed in ancient times. They might not have realized the potential of that particular power, but the point is they had it thousands of years ago!

The said battery is a primitive hardware technology for that era (200 BC?). What is unusual is that someone had the knowledge to build and use one.

From where your sitting now, look over to the doorway out of the room. Stare at the doorway and picture an alien standing there looking back at you. Dont laugh, just do it.
Get a chill yet?
Thats why this stuff is kept hidden. As a race we have enough trouble accepting HUMANS who look different to us. We're not ready. A slow process of desensitising and acceptance is the only way the truth can be revealed without mass hysteria. :( BTW wicked links and wicked thread. Just finished reading it from start to finish. Glad it was re-opened or I would have missed it! :)

Super Volvano every 600 thousand years

Scientists have revealed that Yellowstone Park has been on a regular eruption cycle of 600,000 years. The last eruption was 640,000 years ago…so the next is overdue. The next eruption could be 2,500 times the size of the 1980 Mount St. Helens eruption. Volcanologists have been tracking the movement of magma under the park and have calculated that in parts of Yellowstone the ground has risen over seventy centimeters this century.

http://www.solcomhouse.com/yellowstone.htm

Asteroids of smaller size ?

@James R
>There hasn't been a meteor strike which has had global effects of the kind needed to wipe out civilisation for 65 million years. The last one took out the dinosaurs.

Hi,

The Yucatan asteroid is estimated to an average size of 10 KM, eq 7 miles.

What would have been the effect of a smaller stone, let's say 100-1000 meters, on climate and human civilization?

I think in Germany "Noerdinger Ries", and also in USA (but I forgot it's name) there are also some interesting craters of impacts much smaller than Yucatan, and which are far less old, so probably happened at age of early humanity.

And in the myths of the Autralian aborigenes, there are some tales about big fire (based also on an asteroid impact ?)

Re: he hey

Originally posted by OldSchoolThinker
What's up. THis is my first time posting in this section. I'm have a deep passionate interest in Ancient Civilizations and their philosophies. I'm an open-minded person when it comes to most things. I've read a lot of different ideas about how old is civilization really. In my opinion, I fail to believe out of 3 million years of evolution on this planet, mankind has only had civilization 6,000 years. That's less than 1 percent. I have a fascination about the Ancient civilizations of Egypt, Maya, China India and Ethiopia-Cush. I also have explored alternative ideas about how long has modern man been on this planet. I've looked for clues in religion, Legends, and the myths of cultures around the world in hopes of finding the truth.

I believe that ages ago there was an ancient sea-faring civilization who had an advanced knowledge of astronomy and the world who spread its knowledge across the Earth to other cultures.

It's funny how a lot of scientists debunk theories like this because they dont have evidence. Just because there is no evidence, is doesnt mean there isnt any. I guess its all about challenging scientific paridgms.
Greetings!
You'll like Ivar Zapp's ATLANTIS IN AMERICA (very few problems with his findings), the two important works of Charles Hapgood (Forward by Einstein), Richard Kieninger (penname: Eklal Kueshana), Howard John Zitko (the 13-vol. work), L. Taylor Hensen (daughter of one of the authors of the Taylor-Weggener Theory of Continental Drift, which she rebuked with the ANCIENT ATLANTIC), the inside literature of The Stelle Group and The Adelphi Organization, the works from The Great School of Natural Sciences (principal author John Richardson), the works from The Beverly Hall Corporation (mainly R.S. Clymer, great grandson of George Clymer), literature from Adventure's Unlimited Press, the writings of Hamid Bey, Manly P. Hall and others.

Back