Playing it safe

the truth.

The truth? First you must identify truth.

I know you're caught-up in the diversion by thinking you have an afterlife.
The programmers for the alien computerized machine knew many wouldn't give up that lie to seek truth.

do you see the difference?

You're a wantabe. You wantabe one of the people saying look at me I have spirituality. Part of the draw into the diversion you know.

Go ahead read a palm or tell a fortune, got tarot cards? Show us your magic.

Maybe the sender of the advanced alien technology did leave a clue in the programming in use. Who was it telling Adam and Eve they wouldn't die?
Was it a lie?

The truth? First you must identify truth.

I know you're caught-up in the diversion by thinking you have an afterlife.
The programmers for the alien computerized machine knew many wouldn't give up that lie to seek truth.

so you're proposing that i seek truth from something that you know lies. that does not make sense.

You're a wantabe. You wantabe one of the people saying look at me I have spirituality. Part of the draw into the diversion you know.

Go ahead read a palm or tell a fortune, got tarot cards? Show us your magic.

no need to get shitty earth. i do no such things. i don't have anyone else's answers...any more than some common sense and objectivity at times. like in your case...earth, you're OBVIOUSLY being fucked with. and as long as you are taking the bait, you'll stay right where they want you.

Maybe the sender of the advanced alien technology did leave a clue in the programming in use. Who was it telling Adam and Eve they wouldn't die?
Was it a lie?

well, i'm pretty sure they're dead. and since we all are known to die...

so you're proposing that i seek truth from something that you know lies. that does not make sense.

I doubt you could understand from the perspective you use. You have to be able to get outside of the box and look at the sitution.

I refer to it as applying a third party perspective. I find to do so useful.

What I am proposing is using facts to reason with if available.

Cell phone technology is a fact. The talk of inserting a small cell phone microchip into a person's head is a fact. This cell phone technology will continue to evolve. Computers capable of communicating to the organic brain are part of the evolutionary process. Any intelligence having technology capable of star trekking would certainly have made the upgrades.
Your spiritual interaction is not with a God rather a computer running a program using CGI to send data packets to your brain for your mind to recognize.

It is you who must strip away the computers charade.

Last edited:
earth..let me ask you something..

what are you trying to do?
are you trying to convince us that god does not exist?
are you trying to convince us (or yourself) that you are not worthless?
why is it so important to you that god does not exist?

if you are living like there is no God..you better be right..

Lori7 is in the palm of God now, what don't you believe her?

I say she has misidentified the the sender of her experiences.

Would it matter to God if one said he functioned like a computer?

Would God take offence? Its easy to recognize people defending God when I know damn well its not their job.

Last edited:
earth..let me ask you something..

what are you trying to do?
are you trying to convince us that god does not exist?
are you trying to convince us (or yourself) that you are not worthless?

I present my opinion defining what you think is God. Since your parked in the past letting a flat earth believer tell you who is God.

Its a defeat for the machine and one has to start somewhere.

Last edited:
Lori7 is in the palm of God now, what don't you believe her?
don't understand this question

I say she has misidentified the the sender of her experiences.
so..
Would it matter to God if one said he functioned like a computer?
no..
Would God be offence? Its easy to recognize people defending God when I know damn well its not their job.

would god be offended?..pry not..
not our job?
then who's job is it?
if you were being accused of something wouldn't you want someone to defend you?

I present my opinion of what it is you call God.
now is your 'you' talking about me personally or just believers in general?
Since your parked in the past letting a flat earth believer tell you who is God.
are you saying i am listening to other ppls opinion of who god is?
you have read enough of my posts..do you really think this is true?
i suppose i can ask the same question, me? or believers in general?
Its a defeat for the machine and one has to start somewhere.
dunno what this is about..

and please answer the last question.

not our job?
then who's job is it?
if you were being accused of something wouldn't you want someone to defend you?

Yes anyone who is falsely accused should have a defense. I defend victims. In defense of humanity I charge you with falsely accusing them of committing sin. If you're going to say God is accusing, then you must produce the accuser. Your belief doesn’t make your accusation a fact. Humanity has been accused and judged without producing the required facts.

Now make your case.

You still haven't grasped it yet.

I'm saying what it is you call God exists. You have misidentified "it", you assumed the identity of 'it', actually.

Now, you can't tell me the thing you call God isn't a machine. And you boast concerning the machines capabilities. It can't raise the dead for one. It can't time walk for another.

this i copy'd and pasted from another thread that i just replied to..
concerning sin..

to me..sin is just another way of saying we are not perfect..
to admit you are a sinner is just saying you are just as suceptible to your own humanity.
agreed, religion tends to demonize sin,and condem any who are guilty of it..now yes this is very contradictory as they themselves are human and as such are guilty of sin themselves..the arrogance you express, is them saying they do not sin..in this you are correct..if you are human you are imperfect therefore you are a sinner.. to deny such would be considered arrogent..

and you still seem to be confusing me with all believers..

this i copy'd and pasted from another thread that i just replied to..
concerning sin..

and you still seem to be confusing me with all believers..

Sin is well understood, your personal belief isn't mainstream bible so to speak.

Okay, I can let you off the hook. My advice is don't defend God its not your job.

Sin is well understood, your personal belief isn't mainstream bible so to speak.
this i know..and i try to say as such..

Okay, I can let you off the hook. My advice is don't defend God its not your job.
i will continue to defend God..it is religion that i will not defend...

You have been rejected by God as a defender for him. Don't think you are defending God with his approval.

what makes you think this....

and i think i do have his approval..i can't explain how..its just a feeling..

Back