Proposal: Religion (Especially Christianity) Is Poisoning Society

As of this post I darksidZz challenge someone to debate on the topic "Religion (Especially Christianity) Is Poisoning Society" Standard rules will apply.

Currently my argument will be that people are generally stupid and Christianity / religion in general hurts society.

PS I will be on vacation till next year, no posts or anything till then except this debate if anyones interested.

Hope you get your debate but unfortunately I can't since I agree with you - lol.

I would like to participate in the debate. I will argue that religion does poison society.

James R said:
There's no problem with having a group debate, except in agreeing to rules of the debate among all participants.
On second thought it might make the debate harder to follow.

Moderator message:

46 off-topic posts have been deleted from this thread.

Members are reminded that the Formal Debates forum is to contain only formal debates and discussion of formal debates.

In particular, Proposal threads are for organising a debate, Debate threads are for debating the topic, and Discussion threads are for discussion of posts and points made in a Debate thread.

If you wish to have an informal debate, do it in one of the other subforums, not here. This forum is for Formal Debates.

All members who wish to post in the Formal Debates forum are urged to read the sticky threads at the top of the list in the Formal Debates forum.

Back