Religious opinions on masturbation

It's a bit inefficient for that, don't you think? Most acts of intercourse don't result in procreation.
Lots of ladies have wished it so in their situation

But yes release of millions of half a human whose target numbers one, or maybe two, of the other half does not appear efficient

Even if one half remains within a restrictive region the incoming needs to arrive (along with a few helpers) within a shortish time frame

Helpers are required it seems to open the door, so to speak, allowing one into the inner sanctum

:)

Wrong hole Michael345? That has nothing to do with sex. When you fill out a form and you enter, "sex" you either enter, "male" or, "female." Sex is the difference between these two. The, "bum" has nothing to do with, "sex." It is for waste disposal. :)

Wrong hole Michael345? That has nothing to do with sex. When you fill out a form and you enter, "sex" you either enter, "male" or, "female." Sex is the difference between these two. The, "bum" has nothing to do with, "sex." It is for waste disposal. :)
Have you always thought funny?

Wrong hole

Hence the observation you cannot procreate yourself, despite being told to act like a contortionist

It is for waste disposal

And the only sex for the other end of the digestive tract is kissing?

The paperwork got it wrong, it should be gender

Weirdly some parts of the world are going to leave gender off the paperwork to allow a choice to be made later

Instances at birth where there appears to be a problem, as I understand, account between 1 to 2 percentage

As not all potential gender problems are visible at birth, again as I understand it, those which do manifest later still do not take such problems over 5%

How leaving gender off the paperwork helps????? ask the nutcases who put out the idea

Gender is sociological, sex is biological. This is just as there is a difference between father and mother, and dad and mum. Father and mother are biological, dad and mum are sociological. :)

Obviously you haven't tried it.

Gender is sociological, sex is biological. This is just as there is a difference between father and mother, and dad and mum. Father and mother are biological, dad and mum are sociological. :)
Yes gender is sociological but a better label than sex which is biological in a physical action sense

And the name of this"religion"?

Does it have a holy book?

How old is it?

So it can be used as a diagnostic tool?

Members can analyse self pleasuring people? Does it rely on length of pleasuring? number of pleasurings? or output?

Were called groundhogs, its a western take on the dharmic religions of the east. It's meant to introduce faith in life, and faith as a part of nature like a little groundhog telling time. My religion has always existed and its torch has been carried on and passed through time by trithankaras.

You can masturbate if you want theyre won't be consequences in my religion.

Were called groundhogs, its a western take on the dharmic religions of the east. It's meant to introduce faith in life, and faith as a part of nature like a little groundhog telling time. My religion has always existed and its torch has been carried on and passed through time by trithankaras.

You can masturbate if you want theyre won't be consequences in my religion.

That's great, thanks!

Back