Riddle

Mahatma Gandhi explained, “Very calmly, Sage Satyavrata said, ‘My eyes have seen but they cannot speak. My mouth can speak but it cannot see. Please leave me alone, O hunter, and go your way.’

The hunter was so impressed by the courage of this answer that he begged apology and left.”

Turning to the journalist, Mahatma Gandhi concluded, “Most importantly, know that if anybody asks a question, one is never obliged to give an answer.”

Alright after a long absence: Clara Clatter has an uncanny ability to be able to listen to the radio, carry on a conversation, or even watch TV while reading a book. One night Clara was watching TV while reading a book when the power went out. Her husband decided to go to bed. However, Clara kept reading, even though the room was completely dark. How could she continue to read?

Clara was recently the recipient of a space-age ocular implant. With this implant, she can view far more than the visible spectrum of light. In fact, she's a bit worried about her husband's fidelity which is why she can't sleep. Her new vision has allowed her to see all the strange stains on her husbands underwear and thinks he's having an affair.

Or, she's reading from memory.

Arkon said:
An investigator is looking at the car of Mr.Bob, he was shot in the head while he was in the car. All the windows were rolled up, the doors were locked and there was no outside damage to the car or attemp at breaking in. There was no physical damage to the car but yet he was shot in the head when he was in the car. How is this possible? ][ sorry for all the repeats. Not thinking right now. ][ :)

Not sure if this has been guessed yet, but:

Bob came back to his car, and saw the investigator snooping around in his car, pulled out his gun and shot him in the head?

reading is actually a typo? it should say readying? she's actually readying explosives for her next day's activities and she's done it so many times that she can do it in the dark?

How about: she was using her laptop powered by its batteries, to watch a live internet feed of a tv channel, whilst reading an electronic book.

If she was blind she could have been reading a book in braile, whilst listening to the television, you only said she continued to read not watch tv after the power went out

However, Clara kept reading, even though the room was completely dark. How could she continue to read?

:m:

she was deaf :) audio books... and like, her brain was reading signals...

she's blind.
it was day? no cause it's completely dark...
damn you.

Sorry for not answering. But she wasnt blind. How could she be watching TV?

She was reading in braille!

I always liked that riddle, but she cant watch TV while shes blind! So someone else do a riddle. Make it a hard one!

Back