SciFi versus fantasy

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Dinosaur, Jun 13, 2018.

1. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

You seem like you want everyone to know you’re in the room lol It’s not a bad thing, it’s funny.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Seattle Valued Senior Member

I would imagine a sheila like you would like a loud bloke to refer to her as his cheese and kisses, amiright!

wegs likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

You have quite an imagination.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Seattle likes this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Seattle Valued Senior Member

It's been warm and sunny and I've been out working in yard transplanting some bushes. I wasn't wearing my sunnies, I might be a little light headed but for some reason I want to discuss microtubules, Covid-19 and Michael Anteski's Ether Model.

How about you? What did a sheila like you do today? I hope you had fun mate.

wegs likes this.
  8. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

I had a pretty good day, enjoying a nature walk but my mind kept wandering to thoughts of ghosts, consciousness, and Republican propaganda. I kept hearing the words “they” and “them” ...then “wingnut”...as if the trees were speaking to me. It was surreal.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Seattle Valued Senior Member

Haha, it's those Republican talking points messing with your head or it might be a side effect of Covid 19. The world will never recover you know. It might recover in Australia but never in the U.S. because...you know...Trump.

I hope you were wearing your mask when you were talking to the trees. It is even possible that ghosts can be infected with Covid 19 or at least be carriers. We just don't know. I imagined that ghosts could be spreaders so it's probably true.