Shadow like people

This causes an effect that can span the globe slowly.

Isn't that the 'butterfly flapping it's wings causing a hurricane on the other side of the world' ...analogy?

but they might not exist in your world, but exist in another

An agreeable and most likely statement.

It's also noted that the use of Electromagnetic Radiation can be used to try and defer and individual from suffering from Multiworld shock

Do you mean apply electric shock therapy to an individual in order to prevent them from suffering from another inevitable shock?

namely individuals that are surrounded by Paranormal events, are actually preportionally used for studies in which they should be paid

As they should be well paid... Who's not for free enterprise?

When I mentioned Shock (Q) I didn't mean the old barbaric method of trying to fry someones brain into some stable state.
That old method never truly worked, especially when you look at the fact that a shock enduces a chain reaction of a photo-electric efect throughout the brain that results in muscle spasms and could trigger epileptic fits.

I mean that the use of Electromagnetic radiation is to try at sub-atomic levels to "erase" the spiked quanta levels.
That was and is a main concern of a differing quantum entangled overlay, where a crest of a quantum wave might follow it's original perimeters, but because of a multiworlds change their is a spike in it's lull.

(Of course that will probably make little sense, unless you understand what I'm talking about from my perception)

I still await Banshee actually producing, at a minimum, photographic proof of the existence of shadow people.

Will she openly meet my challenge, or will she hide from it as effectively as she purposefully conspires to erase from public view my every protestation of her claims to evidenciary authority?

Where is your evidence, Moderator?

Erasing me is easier than producing the evidence, but of course.

*I still await Banshee actually producing, at a minimum, photographic proof of the existence of shadow people.*

Then you can wait a long time G. A suggestion for you...Go stand in the shadow and take a picture of yourself and while you're busy with that, make a copy for us. I want proof of YOUR existance.

*Will she openly meet my challenge, or will she hide from it as effectively as she purposefully conspires to erase from public view my every protestation of her claims to evidenciary authority?

Where is your evidence, Moderator?

Erasing me is easier than producing the evidence, but of course.*

In case you didn't notice it G, this is the Parapsychology Forum. Evidence is not relevant here. I haven't seen you producing evidence in, for instance, the Science Forum where evidence is relevant.

And you are still off-topic...Goodbye G...

"...this is the Parapsychology Forum. Evidence is not relevant here."

Ample evidence already exists to substantiate that conclusion.

My mission is done here. :)

I'm just joining this conversation and haven't really seen anything else but my favorite paranormal website has a feature on this subject here .

Nice article Pollux V...

I've never seen the red eyes though.

Shadows can be seen. Even if it are men or women. I see them 'walking' through the house and 3 of them I can see rather clearly. A man and 2, younger, women. Native people from long ago, who have their passage way here through the house.

Without red eyes. ;)

And there are a lot more humans who can see them...:cool:

Is it possible that some or most of these "people" are actually thought forms left behind? I've only seen one "shadow person" in my life. It was on the night that my cousin died. A friend later explained what thought forms are & it made perfect sense to me that that was actually what it was.

Kaliska, my apologies for the late reply.

Guess you can look at it as thought forms also yes. Then another 'thing' comes up, for there are Shadow Voices as well. They last forever on a certain place, can be heard, not seen.

It is a difficult to give it a name. Perhaps Shadow People comes to mind because some of them are clear and others look more like vague reflections of a human or animal. Like a Shadow. Now you mention thought forms, you can call them Thought People also.

Not every Shadow or Thought form lasts forever. Some of them stay for a little while, others stay forever, as long as Earth will exist.

Did you ever see your cousin again? Or only just after he died? Can you tell some more about it please...?

This is what happened...

I was getting ready to go to bed... I walked in my bedroom and I noticed that something didn't feel quite right. I looked to my left and I saw that there was a little bit of a color difference in the shadows. I looked again & it appeared to be a blob like shape (think ectoplasm from the GhostBusters) just floating in the air. By this time the hair on the back of my neck was standing up & my heart was beating rapidly. It felt 'familiar' but I wasn't sure if it was friendly, or even who it was. So needless to say, I decided to sleep on the couch that night. I called my mom the next day & she reported to me that my cousin had died mysteriously in his sleep the night before. We never found out why he died, and the "thought form" has never returned.

That sounds like a Thought Form yes. Maybe he was 'visible' to you because you were more open at that particular moment. Can imagine you felt very uneasy seeing this.

Did you ever see other Shadow Forms or other 'things', so to say?

Perhaps your cousin came to look for help, because there's never found out why he died. Can be that he didn't realise at first that he died. This is only speculation, for I didn't know your cousin...

Messor:

I was wondering if any one out there has every seen these shadow like people out of the corner of there eye.

Answer:

Yeah but I have never had the time to see what it was... because when I looked that way the shadows were gone... If you want to know what I think I belive it is some sort of reflexion from the sun or something :) Imagination that is... but who knows? It is creepy to think about it...

Finally some info about shadow ones

Couple nights ago before I fell asleep I started to concentrate on darkness of my roof. I looked it sort of eyes crossed and without concentrating anything particular. Then I felt like that darkness started to move towards me. I could feel pressure on my chest. The room was dark but I could still see streamlines of items and some details but when this happend i couldn't see a thing, it went totally dark. I then stopped that concentrating as my heart started to pump really fast.

Then i could see it. It wasn't even in my eyes corner but i actually looked straight at it. I could see my room again. There was shadow that had form of a man moving at the side of my bed. It wasn't moving towards me but just like walking in my room about two meters from me. I couldn't see any details in it. Needless to say I was little afraid. But when about a minute had passed i started again concentrating on darkness. That time again everything went totally black but i stopped it earlier because i wasn't sure if it was wise thing to be done.

Next night I did it again and again I could suddenly see nothing (except black) but this time as it ended all that darkness went away like from left to right so it looked like something black floated over me.

Should I try tonight. I don't feel too scared but if it is just like asking for trouble then i won't do it. I think I feel strong enough to confront it but who knows. I could also feel little pulling in my solar plexus (yes, i practice chakra meditation;) ) the first night after seeing that shadow in man's form. And I can say that it was all so intense that it wasn't just hallucinating or something because i sort of could feel it and it wasn't nightmare because i was awake. Any tips or comments would be welcome! :)

Even though I'm a bit too late I suggest you sleep with a large, heavy branch of a chrappen tree, a rare tree found only in the plains of New Guinea, used worldwide to get rid of those pesky 'shadow-like people.'

LaulavaPuu...

Welcome at Sciforums.:) I hope you'll find a lot of joy in posting and discussing subjects in all the Forums.

Shadow People are nothing to be afraid of. Keep in mind that they are Shadows, not living people. So to hear you were looking for them on purpose. Can imagine it frightens you a little at first, it is an interesting phenomenon though. They cannnot harm you in any way, if you don't want it. Poltergeist activity is a different matter.

If you don't want to see them, then just close your mind for it. One thing! Once you opened your mind and actually see them, you (most of the times) keep seeing them. On all different places, not only in your bedroom.

Please, tell some more about it and how you are handling this...:)

If you don't want to see them, then just close your mind for it.

I thought it was the other way round.

Originally posted by [Q]
*I thought it was the other way round.*

Yes, [Q], we know of your troubles understanding it...:bugeye:

Not sure if it was just my imagination, but I think I last night saw two formless shadows over my bed and then I thought that they could help me have lucid dreams. So they went inside my stomach. Then my stomach kept sound like when you are really hungry for couple minutes. Well anyway if they are now inside me I hope they enjoy being there. :) And if they are there they should help me getting some Lucid Dreams! :D

Well gotta see what happens tonight.

And now that I have thought about it little more.. As you seem to know lot about these things then do you think that they would go inside you just to help host and purify themself and in good intentions or are they more like parasites that want to harm you and poison your mind?

If they are misunderstood and wanting to grow towards good then how can you know that? If they are friendly then i guess it would be just good to try to learn more about them and try to have sort of communication (not in words) through symbiosis or just simple acts of understanding. Or maybe they are lending their power (as castaneda says).

Any shadow experts out there? :cool:
Comments?

Or am I just too tired right now as all these strange thoughts are rising in my mind? :) :confused: :)

Well, I've never heard of Shadow People getting actually inside a human body and help them to get Lucid Dreams. You sure you didn't imagine this? It sounds rather odd to me.

If something tries to go inside of you Then Beware! It's not good. And Shadow People can not help you in getting Lucid Dreams. LD's you get by becoming more and more aware of your dream possibilities. And getting control over your dreams.

Can't imagine Castaneda said Shadow People must have the ability to go inside your body. You can communicate with them yes. It's not something you do for fun though. Most Shadow People are bound to a kind of rules, don't know how to describe it in a different way. You don't bother them unnecessarry.

I think you are confusing two different kind of presences here.

Tell me some more please and keep any presence out of your body...!

Back