Spanking your wife for Jesus

. . . . or cops equipping themselves with bullet proof vests and squat team.
The cops where you live jump out of their cars and start doing leg exercises???

this is obviously a way for people with psychological weaknesses to role play, so the wife can revert to childhood and the husband can pretend he has some kind of power in the world. Twisted.
What kind of dysfunctional childhood is she reverting to??? I understand that women who were physically abused by their parents often select mates who also physically abuse them. But this is hardly something we want to encourage.

Men who were physically abused as children are the predominant population in our prison system.

Based on the liberal dual standard, a nagging wife is not considered abusive, even though if someone nagged at another in the workplace, for no reason other than abusive discontent, it would be called a hostile workplace. If the husband can't settle this with a spanking, do you think he should be able to call the law to charge his wife with verbal assault requiring anger (nagging) management classes? Or would it be better to let the husband spank (not bitch slap) to end the psychological and emotional abuse as an alternative?

What kind of dysfunctional childhood is she reverting to??? I understand that women who were physically abused by their parents often select mates who also physically abuse them. But this is hardly something we want to encourage.
no I definitely think this is some weird shit. However, The woman doesn't necessarily have to have had a dysfunctional childhood. She may just be wanting to go back to the days when she was not ultimately responsible, always having daddy or mommy to control her if need be, by falsely shoring up her impression of the husbands power and ability to make things work out, basically by needing him to make the right decisions, she necessitates that he be capable, although this pressure will not actually make the husband capable of dealing with anything. Since there is literally no way for a person to go back to childhood lack of responsibility, in a healthy way, they can have this very weird substitute. I mean she could watch cartoons about princesses instead, or play with dolls, which would be a better way to do this, but that doesn't have the visceral quality of living psychodrama.
It makes sense that magical thinkers, I.e. Hardcore Christian fundamentalists, would be susceptible to this type of lifestyle, since concrete magical thinking about the super daddy that swoops in to always control the situation is basically a childhood quality, not an adult one.

Don't tell me in you honest mind you would not violate traffic laws of there would not be a penalty .

What does that have to do with anything? Do you honestly believe marriage is equatable to traffic?

So what is the outcome if our measurement would be divorces , or cops equipping themselves with bullet proof vests and squat team.

I have no idea what you're going on about with the bullet-proof vests and "squat" teams, but divorce rates are up because women (and men, obviously) are no longer bound by shame and threat of excommunication to their miserable marriages. People no longer have to stay with abusive spouses, or rotten spouses, or even spouses who don't meet their sexual, emotional, or intellectual needs. Divorce rates are up, but I bet so is the rate of genuinely happy people. Many divorces are mutual, and leave both partners better off.

I don't condone violence domestic or any other .
Yes Christianity have become relaxed, from part of male and female . If there was a fear of God they would respect each other and they would not use violence and there would be stability . Both party have to contribute for peace in the home. What we have now is that God is out of the Christian practice and only a name of Christian which is like an empty shell.
Fear breeds contempt, not respect.

What we have here is a religious group who have condoned their physical abuse on their spouse by using their religious beliefs. They have found justification for it in their religious texts. Are they stronger Christians for adhering to their religious texts? Or are they weak Christians?

wellwisher said:
Based on the liberal dual standard, a nagging wife is not considered abusive, even though if someone nagged at another in the workplace, for no reason other than abusive discontent, it would be called a hostile workplace.
Then every single workplace that had deadlines wold be deemed hostile.

Do you understand what nagging is? It isn't threatening people to do something. It is repeatedly asking them to do it or if they have done it yet.

If the husband can't settle this with a spanking, do you think he should be able to call the law to charge his wife with verbal assault requiring anger (nagging) management classes? Or would it be better to let the husband spank (not bitch slap) to end the psychological and emotional abuse as an alternative?
Settle it with a spanking? Ah, lovely. I see you condone domestic violence.

Tell me, when do you think physically assaulting your spouse is not acceptable?

Since it seems you believe he should be allowed to hit her if he feels he is being nagged, is there a situation or time when he should not be allowed to physically hit his wife?

When is the cut off point? If she asks 3 times if he's taken the rubbish out? 4th time is physical violence? Is that acceptable to you?

What we have here is a religious group who have condoned their physical abuse on their spouse by using their religious beliefs. They have found justification for it in their religious texts. Are they stronger Christians for adhering to their religious texts? Or are they weak Christians?

Then every single workplace that had deadlines wold be deemed hostile.

Do you understand what nagging is? It isn't threatening people to do something. It is repeatedly asking them to do it or if they have done it yet.

Settle it with a spanking? Ah, lovely. I see you condone domestic violence.

Tell me, when do you think physically assaulting your spouse is not acceptable?

Since it seems you believe he should be allowed to hit her if he feels he is being nagged, is there a situation or time when he should not be allowed to physically hit his wife?

When is the cut off point? If she asks 3 times if he's taken the rubbish out? 4th time is physical violence? Is that acceptable to you?
My religion does not have any thing to do if my wife becomes belligerent to me, Women that I have gone trough their temper was not the easiest, I have not unleashed my hand ,but I did subdue them putting them on the ground so they would not have their hands upon me. Now if that wife of mine would had the fear or respect to God she would not be belligerent. There are many women in their anger do a lot of damage . I believe if they dont have fear of God , then they respect force , I don't mean damege them but restrain them by force until you can reason with them .

I did subdue them putting them on the ground ... restrain them by force until you can reason with them .

How very sad, you appear to be quite a violent person and a abusive spouse.

If the husband can't settle this with a spanking, do you think he should be able to call the law to charge his wife with verbal assault requiring anger (nagging) management classes?

No. Indeed, a wise law official who received such a call would require the husband to enroll in anger management classes.

Or would it be better to let the husband spank (not bitch slap) to end the psychological and emotional abuse as an alternative?

Nope. It would be better to get him (or better yet both of them) into counseling.

There are many women in their anger do a lot of damage . I believe if they dont have fear of God , then they respect force , I don't mean damege them but restrain them by force until you can reason with them .

If you do so, hopefully other people will be as kind as you have been, and visit you in prison.

If you do so, hopefully other people will be as kind as you have been, and visit you in prison.

Tell me friend, What would you do , if your wife in he anger ( that was wen I was between my 25 and 30 years old ) comes and kiks you and try to punch you in the face ? be honest don't give me your rational as an observer ?

How very sad, you appear to be quite a violent person and a abusive spouse.

You are quick to judge , without having all the information. After my incident I lived with the person for 20 years , was that a remedy ?

Tell me friend, What would you do , if your wife in he anger ( that was wen I was between my 25 and 30 years old ) comes and kiks you and try to punch you in the face?

Leave until she calmed down. If it continued, I'd file a police report, then leave for good.

After my incident I lived with the person for 20 years , was that a remedy ?

Lots of battered wives stay with their husbands. Sometimes they even stay with their rapists. None of that makes violence any more acceptable.

What does that have to do with anything? Do you honestly believe marriage is equatable to traffic?

I have no idea what you're going on about with the bullet-proof vests and "squat" teams, but divorce rates are up because women (and men, obviously) are no longer bound by shame and threat of excommunication to their miserable marriages. People no longer have to stay with abusive spouses, or rotten spouses, or even spouses who don't meet their sexual, emotional, or intellectual needs. Divorce rates are up, but I bet so is the rate of genuinely happy people. Many divorces are mutual, and leave both partners better off.

Don't you get the message . The more secular the society becomes the less stable the society becomes . And secular society is farther alienated from God's commandments .

Why marriages become miserable ? Does tolerance have some to do with that ? If we are less tolerant , does not that tells us that we are more selfish,

Don't you get the message . The more secular the society becomes the less stable the society becomes . And secular society is farther alienated from God's commandments .

Why marriages become miserable ? Does tolerance have some to do with that ? If we are less tolerant , does not that tells us that we are more selfish,
Prove it. What does stable mean? A Biblical society would not allow usury (lending money with interest). That would pretty much ruin our current economic system.

?

Nonsense A wife is a wife , she is a pillar of the family , it requires wisdom to be a wife , she is the manager of the family. If her mother did not teach her how to be a wife , the she is going to be a misfit , and cause problem.

Nonsense A wife is a wife , she is a pillar of the family , it requires wisdom to be a wife , she is the manager of the family. If her mother did not teach her how to be a wife , the she is going to be a misfit , and cause problem.

Maybe you are the one causing problems by dictating to another human being what her role in life should be.

If I were crazy enough to get married, I would want to marry a woman...not a child in need of corporal punishment...just me.

Prove it. What does stable mean? A Biblical society would not allow usury (lending money with interest). That would pretty much ruin our current economic system.

Marriages lasted in the past , even here in this country . I know you guys will come with the excuse now the woman is working , In may family and in others that I know they are married for over 50 years . I was stupid for married do a liberated girl it lasted 22 years , now I am married for 32 years .

I don't take every thing to the letter in the bible , specially some of the laws ( 613 ) I prefer Yasua's 2 commandment ..

Back