The Eterenergia....

You peaked with the invention of an interstellar craft with trees growing on its roof.
You are never going to think of an idea as good as that again.

You peaked with the invention of an interstellar craft with trees growing on its roof.
You are never going to think of an idea as good as that again.

Gravity is a space full of Eterenegias. that is, a space of ether positive and negative.

This energized ether unites two (2) bodies through a energy cord, which connects from one cuarpo to another and unites them.

This energy cord not see, but to attract something must be used or a cord of atoms or a energy cord.

Very affectionately,
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez

The gravity here is stronger on planet Earth. That in space occupying the satellites.

Sorry, I couldn't understand that.
What do you mean?

Added later.
Got it.
Gravity is stronger here on planet Earth than in space where the satellites are.

Last edited:
Sorry, I couldn't understand that.
What do you mean?

Added later.
Got it.
Gravity is stronger here on planet Earth than in space where the satellites are.

Something very special creates a gravity stronger in its origin, I think that they are the amounts of Eterenergias that occupy the space.

An Eterenergias cord is strongest in its origin.

Very affectionately,

The Aetherenergy....

the-eterenergia.jpg

evidence.jpg

experiment-1-por-4.jpg

there-is-2-ether6.jpg

Gravity is a space full of Eterenegias. that is, a space of ether positive and negative.

This energized ether unites two (2) bodies through a energy cord, which connects from one bodies to another and unites them.

This energy cord not see, but to attract something must be used or a cord of atoms or a energy cord.

Very affectionately,

Back