The God Who Is Boud By Emotion And Mistakes

Perhaps believing in a fallible God is a stage between believing in a perfect God and not believing in God at all.

Perhaps believing in a fallible God is a stage between believing in a perfect God and not believing in God at all.

I don't think so. Not in my case. I was once agnostic on the athiest end. Not in general: so many pagan groups had gods and goddesses with all sort of problems, foibles and fallabilities.

Of course such might theoretically be possible. But that only shifts the issue a bit, without resolving it.
It could be some extraterrestrials that created us, sure. But so what? The problem of putting your faith into someone or something which is fallible still remains.

Not my intention. I think people should accept the truth no matter how horrible it is.

Personally I am not disputing the possibility of an all powerful-omnicient god, that pretty much sends most souls to hell.

I believe it is possible someone below that power structure could have created us(and it might not have been "extra" terrestrial).

I believe it is possible that after death we are simply nothing - forever or until the next turn of the eternal hourglass.

To me coming to grips with the most seemingly horrible possibilities, is comforting. Being more prepared for oblivion, for a god that tells me i'm not one of the 144000 chosen ones, or even one that accepts me as I am, plugs me into some original source whereupon we all ponder the lives, experiences of the multitudes of possibilities of exhistence. Indeed, even the "loving" god that sends me to burn in hell - forever.

However, while here on earth-"alive", I am more interested in finding out the origins of all the seemingly bullshit stories pandered by one epoch's charlatan to the next. Just because I find one story to be more original(I did not say truthful) than another, does not mean it is more believeable(though I am prone to accepting some legends as more than pure myth).

As for Religion in general, all of it, every single part of every religion is about power. All attempts to be a unifying force, that I think is all faulty. We do not need an external power to become unified. I believe it is possible for human (or life) unity without gods, regardless of whether they exhist.

Last edited:
I don't think so. Not in my case. I was once agnostic on the athiest end. Not in general: so many pagan groups had gods and goddesses with all sort of problems, foibles and fallabilities.

These developments needn't be linearly in a logical order, or each one of them only once.
The development of belief in God could be in the form of a spiral, moving onward, sometimes reaching extremes, sometimes being somewhere inbetween.

Back