The human body special mass

Why no-one wants to put a rock of 60 kg touching an area of 20 cm"the width of the block in the video" and about 25 cm "The length of my stomach" on his belly? Can someone do this and show us that I am wrong?

Can someone do this and show us that I am wrong?
I think it's been established that you won't accept anyone else's word but your own.

And no, the onus is still not on others to prove your idea wrong. The onus is on you to set up your experiments in a rigorous enough way to satisfy your skeptics.

Why no-one wants to put a rock of 60 kg touching an area of 20 cm"the width of the block in the video" and about 25 cm "The length of my stomach" on his belly? Can someone do this and show us that I am wrong?
As I've already suggested, you find a friend that goes to the gym and ask him. He can do easily.

If no-one wants to believe my REAL experiments videos nor wants to DUPLICATE the experiments, then this is just a waste of time. and Origin you are right these are now 3 years me discussing the theory in several forums. But I am done now and discussed it enough. I know a good guy who has
doctorate in physics who can help me write a research paper. The paper will be published in a preprint server.
Thank you,
Yahya A. Sharif

Last edited:
Back