The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, ain't got nothing on her. She's naturally pretty. Even if she colored her hair and put on flamboyant outfits, she would still look better than koda kumi. As for Otsuka, she's cute but not beautiful. There is a difference.

1.jpg

17.jpg

22.jpg

I disagree strongly. Japanese women do not look very good usually. They look very strange, maybe they're too mixed or it's too much ainu. Who knows.

Japanese are so sexy and smart, they sure are much more prettier than Chinese

You sound like a japanophile. Japanese women attract the greatest amount of asiaphiles and perverts out of all the asian ethnicities. You've already gotten on my bad side with your fetish and dislike of your own race or ethnicity. I think it's weird...just like a lot of japanese. Well, mutual bliss. lmao.

You sound like a japanophile. Japanese women attract the greatest amount of asiaphiles and perverts out of all the asian ethnicities. You've already gotten on my bad side with your fetish and dislike of your own race or ethnicity. I think it's weird...just like a lot of japanese. Well, mutual bliss. lmao.

well I was just saying that because you rejected my love to you...I did not really meant that japanese women are prettier. Just teasing you.

well I was just saying that because you rejected my love to you...I did not really meant that japanese women are prettier. Just teasing you.

I really don't give a shit and you've already pissed me off. First, i don't respect people who don't respect thier own race. Second, i find it very displeasing and disgusting for someone to have a so-called 'love' based on their fetish. If i told you i was white, black, or any other race besides asian, you would not be interested and would not have your stupid, pathetic, cheap
'love' towards me. It's just because you think I'm a certain race. Fucking disgusting.

I really don't give a shit and you've already pissed me off. First, i don't respect people who don't respect thier own race. Second, i find it very displeasing and disgusting for someone to have a so-called 'love' based on their fetish. If i told you i was white, black, or any other race besides asian, you would not be interested and would not have your stupid, pathetic, cheap
'love' towards me. It's just because you think I'm a certain race. Fucking disgusting.

Wow, harsh...This thread is awesome!! How did he ever think that you were asian?

I actually wanted to hear this. Thank you peta9, when I said "love"...I meant "like".

I actually wanted to hear this. Thank you peta9, when I said "love"...I meant "like".

Now, I don't like you. I'm glad we have that out in the open and you know where i stand so you can cut the crap about 'teasing' and all that bs and stalking after my posts of asian guys. i don't owe you anything least of all my attention or should have to deal with your unwanted flirting, it's almost like harassment. Fuck off or i'll harass your posts like you've been doing to me.

Now, I don't like you. I'm glad we have that out in the open and you know where i stand so you can cut the crap about 'teasing' and all that bs and stalking after my posts of asian guys. i don't owe you anything least of all my attention or should have to deal with your unwanted flirting, it's almost like harassment. Fuck off.

well why are you replying than? :bugeye:

And you started this "I dont like these Japanese girls" thing yourself. ok.

And yes I like Japanese girls much more...at least they are not mean like you.

Are you asian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back