The Para People

:tempted:

:zzz:

:splat:

hehe.

Sol, we fall and collapse under bright sun shines.

Wishing the para people would invent a language we could hear,
instead of creating nonsense out the ear;
torture and torment are a blunder,
we hear what you say and yet,
it strikes like thunder.

Possibly we will find this answer,
wishing the torment of such things would be prancer.
Fancier than desert and nicer than ice cream

One refrence please?

Quite simple...

The Mind Portal was not developed by millions of dollars and a huge government organization. For being as POWERFUL as it is, one might think that was the case (that is when the proof is clearly established). Much of our technology was developed by intensive labor as many minds and much money was poured into the mix.

I was not the first person to develop this as I thought. Her name is Eve Hogan and she developed it from Hawaii some 15-16 years ago alone, an insight I assume from a life time of deep, broad study.

Hawaii is considered by some to be the eye's of the planet. Keep this in mind.

I was born and raised in America, but for some reason that only became clear to me later, I left. Energies pulled me to move. I found myself living in almost the exact opposite side of the world (from Hawaii). It is there that 12-13 years later I, too, developed the Mind Portal with no knowledge of Eve or her work of any kind. I did it alone, it came to my mind after many years of doing broad and deep study. Later on I discovered Eve and that her work was similar to my own.

Note that, the area I now live in is considered to be the central processing part of the world by some. There are some differences between how I developed it and how she did. She calls it the Labyrinth Calendar, I originally called it the Dharma Flower Calendar. I changed the name later to the Mind Portal.

She kept her presentation modest, saying that it helps one to see patterns of their life and that that can be a powerful means to self discovery. I am saying that this thing can unlock human potential as never before! I am saying that one can develop incredible power with this this...You should see what I have written in the Mind Portal thread!!!

She never mentioned (as far as I have seen) that it could be spun and that it then turns into a 'tunnel' the leads one inward. I did (mention this)! She kept the calendar small. I printed it out huge.

So...it's meager beginnings are that it was discovered/invented without a huge budget (or any budget at all) and by a single person, twice. Nature has a sense of irony...for this Portal is Powerful, it will unlock your powers as never before, and I find it amusing that something this good comes from no budget and no group of people.

Back