The Post Whatever Thread

lol ^

They should teach Arabic as a foreign language option, imho. I'm part Iranian though, so I might be biased.

The Post Whatever Thread
Melania Trump Pregnant!
Washington, DC--The White House announced this morning that Melania Trump has been confirmed Pregnant by doctors. House Democrats demand investigation.
Yes, they want to know why the Trumps will be calling the child Oval ?

Last edited:
''210 guests'' are currently viewing this site. But, far from 210 are participating. Just wondering if they're members who choose to lurk, or if they're unregistered lurkers. The mysteries of life...

''210 guests'' are currently viewing this site. But, far from 210 are participating. Just wondering if they're members who choose to lurk, or if they're unregistered lurkers. The mysteries of life...
195 of those are web-crawlers and bots.

The Post Whatever Thread...

Would you opt to live on Mars if given an opportunity? I worked with a guy who said he would do it if he didn't have a family. Me? Never.

I could not imagine how technical and difficult it would be to build and maintain a settlement on Mars. I think I would stay on Earth just as long global temperatures were not raising a degree every 25 years or whatever and were not reaching a dangerous level.

The Post Whatever Thread

I have a confession, I'm really a homosexual, but only for today. Tomorrow I'm gonna be a Chinese-American woman. :biggrin:

The Post Whatever Thread

I have a confession, I'm really a homosexual, but only for today. Tomorrow I'm gonna be a Chinese-American woman. :biggrin:
On another forum, I was sexually ambiguous for years. It's a surprisingly difficult role to maintain.

If you knew what forum that was, you could probably recognize my persona, even though I have a different screen name and avatar.

On another forum, I was sexually ambiguous for years. It's a surprisingly difficult role to maintain.

If you knew what forum that was, you could probably recognize my persona, even though I have a different screen name and avatar.
LOL. If reparations become a thing, I might self-identify as African-American.

LOL. If reparations become a thing, I might self-identify as African-American.
On that other forum, we had a guy who said that if there were benefits to gay marriage, he would pretend to be gay - in real life, mind you. I kinda doubt that you would want to fake being black in real life.

On that other forum, we had a guy who said that if there were benefits to gay marriage, he would pretend to be gay - in real life, mind you. I kinda doubt that you would want to fake being black in real life.
Really? I was told by a fellow the other day that he is black. I had no idea until he told me so.

Really? I was told by a fellow the other day that he is black. I had no idea until he told me so.
Well, it's insulting to black people to try to "pass" as white if you're actually black. It's also insulting to black people to pretend to be black to fraudulently obtain reparations.

Back