the quran is the evidence of god

Originally posted by inspector
If the validity of christianity is shakey or fishy then, what about the rest?. Just a thought.
------------------------------

A thought for you. The Bible is only 'shaky' to those who do not understand it. Once again, I would like to refer you to www.carm.org/islam.htm for your objective examination.

><>

Thank you for the site. It is the same as If I were to give you a site by muslims regarding Christianity. Would you accept it? Probably not. Also it is not the question of what to understand but more of why to believe in something that doesn't even in agreement with itself. I mean I can rant about errors in Bible etc etc but that is really silly, because they may not be errors but they may be taken out of context, but what about things so obvious that no one can reject? And God doesn't make mistake, atleast the God that I believe in doens't. :confused: I believe in that your and my God is one same God. He doesn't have any sons, sisters or brothers. He is one, like Jesus said, the Father above in Heavens. The God of Jesus of Nazerath.

"I believe in that your and my God is one same God."
-----------------

markx, I admire your fervor. However, the Christian God and your god are not the same. You deny the trinity. You deny that Jesus died on the cross. Anyway, I think we will have to simply agree to disagree. Thank you for your time and I wish you luck on your spiritual journey.

><>

-----------------

markx, I admire your fervor. However, the Christian God and your god are not the same. You deny the trinity. You deny that Jesus died on the cross. Anyway, I think we will have to simply agree to disagree. Thank you for your time and I wish you luck on your spiritual journey.

><>

Don't leave me like that. :( Now we are just start talking here. So I don't think that Jesus himself believed in trinity neither did he said that I am Son of God in literate means or did he?. Please give some verses regarding that if you can. Where he said that he is Son of God and also where he said abotu Trinity. I believe that was Paul who said about trinity and it was paul who invented it as well. If I am wrong please correct me. Thank you.

-----------------

><>

you should put both your gods in a ring and let them fight it out themselves who is the true god.

Back