Theism vs Religion

Believe it or not you are seemingly more stupid than the dumbest animal I can imagine.

Yes, I'm sure you'll get away with insulting me as I'm censored to comment on the belief system which led you to your plight.

too bad we have to wait on moderators to ban someone..i wish there was a way we can vote someone out..

too bad we have to wait on moderators to ban someone..i wish there was a way we can vote someone out..

ahhh but then we run the risk of losing diversity… over a period of time it would be whittled down till all members were of the same view. Then what fun would it be?

Yes, I'm sure you'll get away with insulting me as I'm censored to comment on the belief system which led you to your plight.
Believe it or not you are seemingly more stupid than the dumbest animal I can imagine.

Big Chiller,
Q seems to be restrained, but I will say that people like you give theists a bad name, you don’t even come close to representing the path of any religion; except in hypocrisy..

ahhh but then we run the risk of losing diversity… over a period of time it would be whittled down till all members were of the same view. Then what fun would it be?

im not referencing those with different opinions..i am referencing those who consistantly slam and belittle others..

Big Chiller,
Q seems to be restrained, but I will say that people like you give theists a bad name, you don’t even come close to representing the path of any religion; except in hypocrisy..

Oh great now you're flaming me you seem to be sidetracking me, tsk tsk. Did you ask yourself who in the hell are you to decide how to represent the path of any religion? Drop the superior tone will you.

Last edited:
im not referencing those with different opinions..i am referencing those who consistantly slam and belittle others..

I know you were and I know with the best intentions, but that is the start of a slippery slope that will end with a forum of only like minded people. ;)

Oh great now you're flaming me you seem to be sidetracking me, tsk tsk. Did you ask yourself who in the hell are you to decide how to represent the path of any religion? Drop the superior tone will you.

Not superior at all, I have read a little on most religions and I see nothing in your posts or attitude that would suggest you adhere to the true guiding principles of any of them.

Not superior at all, I have read a little on most religions and I see nothing in your posts or attitude that would suggest you adhere to the true guiding principles of any of them.

It's not clear to me what you mean by showing through posts how to adhere to the guiding principles of a religion other than telling about adhering to a principle or demonstrating such, and what do you mean by 'true' in 'true' guiding principles.

Just can't wait to get rid of people who don't swallow your belief system. Perhaps, you're just well ahead of your time and were born to late of this earth where you would have fit right into the Crusades or maybe lighting the stakes of witches.

Oh great now you're flaming me...

Drop the superior tone will you.

Can dish it out but can't take it?

When you tell someone to drop the superior tone, it doesn't become an opportunity for you to pick it and run with it.

i am referencing those who consistantly slam and belittle others..

No, you're not. You're referencing those who disagree with your belief systems, the very same beliefs you embrace as you would your arms and legs. This is a distinction which you're unable to process, hence you believe people are talking about you personally.

I suggest you ask James R's permisson firs... but run a pole wit a list of you'r nominatons to be baned an let people voat on it... if somone gets a lot of voats James R mite get rid of 'em.???

I suggest you ask James R's permisson firs... but run a pole wit a list of you'r nominatons to be baned an let people voat on it... if somone gets a lot of voats James R mite get rid of 'em.???

actually i can think of only one..(not you)

O cool... one time James R started a thred askin for people to say who they wanted baned... an that if somone got 5 voats he woud consider banin 'em... i got 4 voats :runaway:

lol..wonder what he would have done if he was the one with five votes..:scratchin:

O cool... one time James R started a thred askin for people to say who they wanted baned... an that if somone got 5 voats he woud consider banin 'em... i got 4 voats :runaway:

Wow i missed that. It is strange thast you cant say someone should be banned though.

lol..wonder what he would have done if he was the one with five votes..:scratchin:

He woud step down as Administrater if enuff mods wanted him to but regular posters dont get to voat on such a mater.!!!

Wow i missed that. It is strange thast you cant say someone should be banned though.

Yeah i thank thats a new rule Plazma Inferno made up a few mounthes ago... but i emagine you coud PM a mod or Administrater about who you want baned.!!!

Back