Thoughts of an Retarded Object

Oh DeepThought, what to do with you?

• Change his avatar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Edit his profile

• Make him the official village idiot (e.g. put a notice everytime he posts, etc)

• Sentence him to the firing squad

• All of the Above

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LogicTech

Registered Member
No.

It is you who is under the illusion that blacks today are better off than they were during the time of slavery.

Are you so dumb that you consider the U.S.A. to be a self-determining black nation?

Go here to see what happens to black people when they try that.

During slavery black people lived like one family on the plantation, with mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, uncles, aunties, etc... all living together, the same way African people live in extended families.

At the end of the days work the slaves would return to their quarters to eat and party. The plantation was where black people invented blues and jazz. There was poetry readings and dancing, grandmothers and grandfathers would narrate moral parables and people ate traditional African foods. Even the religions were still heavily influenced by African culture.

Compare that to the life of American blacks today and I think you'll agree times were better then.
My point is that white people have invented various forms of religions and governments, but none of these are actually what they are.

But your post has got me thinking. Will post more later.
Nat Turner was an evil man intent on destroying a way of life. He's only remembered today to buttress the criminal concept of human rights, as is clearly evident from the link you posted.

Here's a black woman telling it like it is:

Slavery Is Not Wrong.

But I can't imagine your going to call her names my hypocritical liberal friend.
Why don't you tell us that the people standing around the burnt corpse below aren't even white. I bet they're not even Americans anymore, now that liberal morons like yourself have elected a black president.

And here's RetardedThought contradicting mainstream science:
You are simply agreeing with me that the white psyche is more predatory than others.

Of course, so much of liberals arguments against races depends upon genetic evidence, the Emperor's New Clothes of modern science.

When a visual comparison is made it is, quite clearly, bullshit.

YAWN!

I hope your not going to defend the idea that there is more genetic difference between a Rwandan and a Nigerian than between an Aborigine and a Scandinavian.
How easily your intellectual pretenses are exposed.

You cannot prove, through your own reasoning, the genetic variations of which you speak, yet your whole argument depends upon them.

I put you on the spot and you failed miserably.

You are nothing but a reader of science magazines and popular books, an upholder of the status quo, a Catholic deacon ready to smother over any claims of child abuse to keep the peace.

As a typical defense mechanism, you accuse me of cheating.

What an original thinker you are.
I will use the analogy of mountain ranges to explain this. Minds like Newton or Einstein represent the intellectual peaks of the white phenotype, in order to get these peaks, however, you need the body of the mountain, which is the majority of whites. If you mix the majority of whites with blacks then you will automatically lower those peaks. Genetic diseases are like the inhospitable weather you encounter as you go higher, something you have to suffer for the heights you can reach and what you can see from up there.

(Coincidentally, there are very few high mountains in Africa, most are in Europe and Asia.)

Alright, that's enough.

By looking at the quotes from just this thread alone, it is very clear that RetardedThought is nothing more than an insecure dumbass racist bigot. I'm not going to bother digging up other quotes from other threads because, well, there are way too many of them and it's not really worth the time.

For all that it's worth, I would actually like to thank RetardedThought. Sounds ironic I know, but just keep reading.

Thank you, RetardedThought, for giving us a classic example of classic bigotry. Thank you, for proving that you are one of the stupidest people in the universe. Ok, whether or not you truly rank among the biggest idiots to ever walk the Earth I cannot say, but you are certainly by far the stupidest person I've ever met on the Net.

And thank you, RetardedThought for making it painfully obvious that you have no brains, no penis, no education, no imagination, and no sense of reality.

I don't know why you won't just go back to the retarded side of the internet from hence you came, or why the mods won't guide you back there. But hey, if there is any good you've brought to this site, it's that at least you provided about 5.6 seconds of amusement, and that now you've validated Einstein's famous statement: “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.”

Last edited:
We know he's a racist, but he's been behaving himself because he knows the moderator's limits.

Ok, whether or not you truly rank among the biggest idiots to ever walk the Earth I cannot say, but you are certainly by far the stupidest person I've ever met on the Net.

And thank you, RetardedThought for making it painfully obvious that you have no brains, no penis, no education, no imagination, and no sense of reality.
[my emphysis]
This is quite cruel!
Even if it's somewhat true :D

Firstly these sorts of thread aren't acceptable as a standard. if you have concerns about a poster please use the report button or inform a moderator.

As for DeepThought, I have just permabanned him. While he could occasionally generate some decent content his Racism is just too blatant to go unpunished. As a policy this forum should not tolerate racism, for a long while we had a rather liberal attitude to allow such bigots to prove their failings quite openly, but alas keeping them around "does not a Science forum make".

Some will try to argue this is a breach of their "Freedom of Speech" (Which it isn't, since the original and true definition has long since been lost by Criminal Lawyers flavouring it so as to aid their clients when being sentenced or sued.)

This thread is being locked now since it serves no purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back