USOs

Here's another account with video of a Russian Mig's encounter with a ufo. Notice the merging of the two objects. This is a common aspect of many ufos. It defies reason, yet there it is!

Defies reason!!??

It would seem the commentator (and thus MR) have lived in a 2-dimensional world their whole lives.

For Pete's sake. One disappears behind the other. You can actually see where the "larger" one eclipses the "smaller" one.

ufos.jpg

Shame the video stops right there, isn't it? I guess the film editor didn't feel that the next couple of frames (where the farther one re-emerges from behind the nearer one) would be of any interest to analysts...

This is an excellent example of manipulation of narrative for the purpose of sensationalisation.

No..I will gladly discuss the topic of this thread with anyone respectful and honestly curious about it.
Credulous, you mean. You won't discuss it with anybody who is sceptical.

I'm not here to defend myself against petty criticisms like why I'm such an idiot for believing in a video of an actual ufo or why I included a few ufo videos in with my uso thread.
Do you have any videos of actual UFOs?

The evidence speaks for itself.
Poor quality videos of uncertain provenance cut so as to give a false impression speak for themselves. Videos that show objects that could be any number of things speak for themselves. Faked videos speak for themselves. But to hear what any of them are saying, you must first open your mind.

No..I will gladly discuss the topic of this thread with anyone respectful and honestly curious about it.

Credulous, you mean. You won't discuss it with anybody who is sceptical.

No , James R

Just Won't discuss with anyone who has not read up on the topic . At least some what . Quote a page in a book etc.

Just Won't discuss with anyone who has not read up on the topic . At least some what . Quote a page in a book etc.
What you mean is "Won't discuss with anyone who has not read up on the topic - and come to the same conclusions as you.

I assume this behaviour is because you are not confident that any of your "compelling" cases will hold its own against careful criticism.
Great assuming
Never did get a answer re helicopter incident moving from 0 to 600 klm and back to 0 in a couple of seconds

:)

It doesn't matter how many videos or photos are taken. You will just lie and insist they are all faked. Thousands of people out there spending time faking photos and videos of ufos. Big conspiracy to deceive all the smug little science nerds. Right? lol!

Actually that is the only one of your post i find credible

Here's another account with video of a Russian Mig's encounter with a ufo. Notice the merging of the two objects. This is a common aspect of many ufos. It defies reason, yet there it is! Now waiting for the psuedoskeptic's rationalization...

I've seen that type of merging many times
Very very briefly you see the trailing aircraft (yes I am going to call it a aircraft) raise up and later dip down and merge

Spent a bit of time looking for a suitable refueling mid air video but couldn't find one out of focus and grainey enough to convince MR it was a authentic alien spacecraft

Not convinced , don't actually care .

The only thing that really matters is evidence , and when investigated by people who actually have a real solid interest in this subject , thinking becomes knowing .

Not convinced , don't actually care .

The only thing that really matters is evidence , and when investigated by people who actually have a real solid interest in this subject , thinking becomes knowing .
Wishful thinking becomes pseudo"knowing".

Wishful thinking becomes pseudo"knowing".

Then there is nothing for you to add , so why bother responding since it's , " pseudo knowing " ?

The difference between thinking and knowing , is that thinking does not know , knowing , is about information .

Last edited:
Then there is nothing for you to add , so why bother responding since it's , " pseudo knowing " ?

The difference between thinking and knowing , is that thinking does not know , knowing , is about information .
Google Translate fails me.

Not surprised

But I am surprised you can't figure it out .

Tough beans though , its not complicated at all , so figure it out . My post#156 is really quite easy .
You may be impressed with your babble, but I'm not. I am forwarding some of them to my Psych prof.

Back