V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I think a person can believe in a god without believing in a prescribed religion.

In my case, I'm a full frontal atheist. No god, no heaven or hell, no angels or demons. When we die, we rot. The universe is supremely indifferent to us. Everything has a natural explanation. Any belief in the supernatural is the sign of a weak mind.

I live to offend. Which of my posts offended you the most?

None of your posts offended me...I'm an atheist, I don't believe in a god..(maybe Zeus, he seems like a badass).. I was just wondering what your angle was.

Yes. As a result, my life is a constant delight. I'm glad it bugs you. I live to offend :)
You haven't offended me, other than giving atheists a bad name. I'm an atheist myself and I'd rather not be associated with jerk-offs.

But, mainly, I find you to be more immature than offensive.

This thread is degenerating into a chat. Please respond to the evidence about religion's flaws that I posted earlier.

This isn't about me (although I am flattered by your attention and insults), it's about religion's flaws.

TTFN

You haven't offended me, other than giving atheists a bad name. I'm an atheist myself and I'd rather not be associated with jerk-offs.

I think that pretty much sums it all up..

Congrats alanwc...You not only pissed off the theists, but the atheists as well.

What's your next trick?

You seem to mistake offending with annoying....You are more the latter.

I doubt you will be around long enough to offend.

"Jerk-off", "immature"? Surely, an intelligent, imaginative, well-educated atheist like youself can come up with better insults than that!

This thread is degenerating into a chat. Please respond to the evidence about religion's flaws that I posted earlier.

This isn't about me (although I am flattered by your attention and insults), it's about religion's flaws.

TTFN

But you can like or dislike whatever you want. Question is: are you using religion as a proxy to mask your own flaws? For we all have flaws. We accpet them or we fight them but why fight them when all we need to do is change? we then ask ourselves...what am i fighting?

Who are you actually trying to take on?

Do you hate Theists?...Atheists?...Or, just everyone?:shrug:

Are you often tired?

Does it feel as though there is a weight pushed upon your shoulders?

Do you sometimes feel as though you weigh twice as much as you do?

Are you often tired?

Does it feel as though there is a weight pushed upon your shoulders?

Do you sometimes feel as though you weigh twice as much as you do?

Yes....What's your point, John?...:p

I think that pretty much sums it all up..

Congrats alanwc...You not only pissed off the theists, but the atheists as well.

What's your next trick?

You seem to mistake offending with annoying....You are more the latter.

I doubt you will be around long enough to offend.
That is quite an achievement isn't it? I didn't think theists and atheists could agree on anything. A new personal best :)

I settle for annoying if that's all people can muster.

I'll be here until I'm banned. And, since there is no authentication on registration, even that won't stop me if I feel motivated.

After you (and everyone else) have figured out that no insult will ever get a rise out of me, you will accept that the only way you will ever get rid of me to attack the ideasI'm putting forward. If you can give me evidence that my ideas are wrong, I'll change them, lose interest in harassing you and go back to my other forums and harass people there.

That is quite an achievement isn't it? I didn't think theists and atheists could agree on anything. A new personal best :)

I settle for annoying if that's all people can muster.

I'll be here until I'm banned. And, since there is no authentication on registration, even that won't stop me if I feel motivated.

After you (and everyone else) have figured out that no insult will ever get a rise out of me, you will accept that the only way you will ever get rid of me to attack the ideasI'm putting forward. If you can give me evidence that my ideas are wrong, I'll change them, lose interest in harassing you and go back to my other forums and harass people there.

I haven't tried to offend you..If you feel that I have, it wasn't my intent..

I have merely offered my PERSONAL assessment..

But you can like or dislike whatever you want. Question is: are you using religion as a proxy to mask your own flaws? For we all have flaws. We accpet them or we fight them but why fight them when all we need to do is change? we then ask ourselves...what am i fighting?
I have world-class flaws. But, enough about me :)

I am fighting something. I am fighting the evil, religious aberration that infects humanity.

As I noted in a previous post, the only way you will ever get rid of me is to attack my ideas.

No one on this or any other forum is ever going to come up with an insult that is going to get a rise out of me. I know insults work for most people but they doesn't work on me. All my buttons are on the inside where no one can reach them.

ATTACK MY IDEAS or you will never see the end of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back