What A ............

The planets do have their own light. They revolve around the Sun, Earth being one of them. While one may presume that others exist elsewhere, the only ones known are those in the solar system.

Five planets other than Earth were known to the ancients: Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Three have been discovered in recent times: Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.

ALLAH SAYS IN QURAN
Surah 25, verse 61:

Blessed is the One Who placed the constellations in heaven and placed therein a lamp and a moon giving light

- Surah 71, verses 15-16:

Did you see how God created seven heavens one above another and made the moon a light therein and made the sun a lamp?

- Surah 78, verses 12-13:

We have built above you seven strong (heavens) and placed a blazing lamp

The blazing lamp is quite obviously the sun.
Surah 86, verses 1-3:

By the sky and the Night-Visitor, who will tell thee what the Night-Visitor is, the Star of piercing brightness

The planets do have their own light. They revolve around the Sun, Earth being one of them. While one may presume that others exist elsewhere, the only ones known are those in the solar system.

Five planets other than Earth were known to the ancients: Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Three have been discovered in recent times: Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.

ALLAH SAYS IN QURAN
Surah 25, verse 61:

Blessed is the One Who placed the constellations in heaven and placed therein a lamp and a moon giving light

- Surah 71, verses 15-16:

Did you see how God created seven heavens one above another and made the moon a light therein and made the sun a lamp?

- Surah 78, verses 12-13:

We have built above you seven strong (heavens) and placed a blazing lamp

The blazing lamp is quite obviously the sun.
Surah 86, verses 1-3:

By the sky and the Night-Visitor, who will tell thee what the Night-Visitor is, the Star of piercing brightness

Where do you think Earth's light comes from ?

ENMOS i have selected some verses of QUARN that was revealed 1428 years ago

pls reflect on them

SURAH 7:54 "He draws the night as a veil over the day, each seeking the other in rapid succession: He created the sun, the moon, and the stars, all governed by laws under his command."

6) SURAH 16:12 "He has made subservient for you the night and the day and the sun and the moon, and the stars are made subservient by his commandment; most surely there are signs in this for a people who ponder.

7) SURAH 14:33 "And he has made subservient to you the sun and the moon pursuing their courses and he has made subservient to you the night and the day." M.H. Shakir

8) SURAH 31:29 "Allah makes the night to enter into the day, and he makes the day to enter into the night, and he has made the sun and the moon subservient to you; each pursues its course till an appointed time."

9) SURAH 39:5 "He has created the heavens and the earth with the truth; He makes the night cover the day and makes the day overtake the night, and He has made the sun and the moon subservient; each one runs on to an assigned term. M.H Shakir

10) SURAH 35:13 "He causes the night to enter in upon the day, and he causes the day to enter in upon the night, and he has made subservient to you the sun and the moon; each one follows its course to an appointed time; this is Allah, your Lord" M.H Shakir

11) SURAH 36:37-40 "And a sign for them is the night: We withdraw there from the day, and behold they are plunged in darkness; 38 and the sun runs its course for a period determined for it; that is the decree of (him), the exalted in might, the all-knowing. 39 And the moon-we have measured for it mansions (to traverse) till it returns like the old (and withered) Lower part of a date stalk. 40 It is not permitted to the sun to catch up the moon, nor can the night outstrip the day: Each (just) swims along in (its own) orbit (according to law).

12) SURAH 21:33 "He it is who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon; ALL ORBS travel along swiftly in their celestial spheres."
these facts:

12) SURAH 21:33 " "It is He Who created the Night and the Day, and the sun and the moon: ALL (the celestial bodies) rotate (yasbahuna), each in their orbit/celestial sphere (falak)."

) SURAH 6:78 "Then when he saw the sun rising, he said is this my Lord, … so when it set…." M.H Shakir

16) SURAH 20:130 "Glorify your Lord…before the rising of the sun and before its setting."

17) SURAH 18:86 "Until when he reached the place where the sun set, he found it going down into a black sea, and found by it a people."

18) SURAH 18:90 "Until when he reached the land of the rising of the sun, he found it rising on a people to whom we had given no shelter from it."

I thought it was against forum rules to constantly copy and paste religious texts with no real constructive additions to a discussion.

I am selecting words from Quran that was revealed 1428.now u criticise me that is against forum rules.Why scientists who were atheist convert only into islam.because in quran there is no contradition what they newly dicovered or exlpored.it is described precisely.How OUR MASTER MOHAMED KNEW THIS.He received revelation from GOD.

...WHO KNOWS AFTER U FORGET.tHEY CAN SURPRISE U.I SWEAR I AM NOT LIAR

By claiming you are not a liar you are lying again. Your credibility is is in the toilet, nobody here trusts you, and worst of all you act like a complete jackass by claiming that you are not lying.

It's quite simple, you made a claim (multiple claims really) and it was PROVEN FALSE you LIAR.

I am selecting words from Quran that was revealed 1428.now u criticise me that is against forum rules.Why scientists who were atheist convert only into islam.because in quran there is no contradition what they newly dicovered or exlpored.it is described precisely.How OUR MASTER MOHAMED KNEW THIS.He received revelation from GOD.

That atheists scientists only convert into islam is a blatant lie. What you are subscribing to is as far from science as anything I can imagine you expect me to believe that something written 1,400 years ago is going to blend perfectly with modern science...riiiight.

and yes preaching is against forum rules and so far that seems to be the only thing you are capable of doing.

I challenge you Tresbien to have a discussion in which you can go the whole length of the argument without a huge section of copy paste from the quran, and instead use your own words as a means of argument.

LIARS NEVER SUCCEED.TRUTH WILL STAND OUT SOON
AS FOR VERSES , they deal with science.Bring any evidence that it contradicts with the new discovery

There isnt any science in the whole of what you just posted, you only stated that god makes the sun rise and fall over and over...and over. Where is the science in that ?

u may that u have not read the verses that deal with GOD 's signs and science i am introducing them to u.do they contradict with the new discoveries.is what i ask

The Qur’an contains more than 6,000 ayaats, i.e. ‘signs’, out of which more than a thousand speak about Science. I am not trying to prove that the Qur’an is the word of God using scientific knowledge as a yard stick because any yardstick is supposed to be more superior than what is being checked or verified

The Qur’an contains more than 6,000 ayaats, i.e. ‘signs’, out of which more than a thousand speak about Science. I am not trying to prove that the Qur’an is the word of God using scientific knowledge as a yard stick because any yardstick is supposed to be more superior than what is being checked or verified

then what are you trying to prove? that the quran and modern science go hand in hand? ....I can assure you that in most cases thats just not true

Back