What am I?

SetiAlpha6 said:
Deuteronomy 13:6-10 (NKJV)
6 “If your brother, the son of your mother, your son or your daughter, the wife of your bosom, or your friend who is as your own soul, secretly entices you, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which you have not known, neither you nor your fathers, 7 of the gods of the people which are all around you, near to you or far off from you, from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth, 8 you shall not consent to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him or conceal him; 9 but you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. 10 And you shall stone him with stones until he dies, because he sought to entice you away from the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

Adstar, if you lived during the Old Testament and you had a son, and if he did what was described above, would you kill him without mercy? Yes or No?

I would follow the Word of God and would execute him. Because that was the will of God to the Jews of that time.

Of course we are no longer under such orders today. We are under the Law of grace.

Having said that enticing someone away from the true faith in the God of Abraham is a crime that will be punished by death, eternal death in the lake of fire. But that is a punishment that will be handed out by God Himself not me.

SetiAlpha6 are you just going to continue to find more and more sections of scripture like this and ask me the same kind of question again and again or are you going to reply to my answers?

If you are going to keep posting one verse after another we could be here for a few months.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Adstar said:
I would follow the Word of God and would execute him. Because that was the will of God to the Jews of that time.

Sorry to hear that! You are thinking like a Nazi soldier who does whatever atrocity he is told to do, without question, regardless of what is right and good and merciful. And you would have taken justice away from God and placed it into your own hands.

Adstar said:
Of course we are no longer under such orders today. We are under the Law of grace.

I disagree! The Old Covenant was an eternal covenant. There are many indications of this both in the Old Testament and the New. It is in full force today. And according to both Jesus and Paul we are saved according to our works!

Last edited:
KennyJC said:
I hope you have no children. The 'word of God' allows you to execute your children if they swear at you.

No it does not, You are deceitful in pulling out one line in my reply and using it in this way. You only damage your own credibility.

Well doesn't it expose the dangers in religious teaching? You said you would have executed him because God told you to. Whats the difference by that teaching in Christianity than what goes on in some Muslim societies today, which many Christians such as yourself love to draw attention to.

SetiAlpha6 said:
Sorry to hear that! You are thinking like a Nazi soldier who does whatever atrocity he is told to do, without question, regardless of what is right and good and merciful. And you would have taken justice away from God and placed it into your own hands.

There is a huge difference between a Nazi soilder and former peoples in the OT. The Nazi soilder was following the orders of a man the Jews where following the orders of God Himself. God is not a faulty man.

Here again this has nothing to do with the existance or otherwise of God, This is about your disagreement with God's judgements.

I disagree! The Old Covenant was an eternal covenant. There are many indications of this both in the Old Testament and the New. It is in full force today.

Yes what was declared evil then is evil now, Yes the death penalty still applies, The only change is who carries out the sentencing and death penalty. So yes you are right the Laws regarding what is good and evil still stands.

And according to both Jesus and Paul we are saved according to our works!

Oh how wrong you are.

Paul:
Romans 4

Abraham Justified by Faith
1 What then shall we say that Abraham our father has found according to the flesh? 2 For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God. 3 For what does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.” 4 Now to him who works, the wages are not counted as grace but as debt.

David Celebrates the Same Truth

5 But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness, 6 just as David also describes the blessedness of the man to whom God imputes righteousness apart from works:
7 “ Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven,
And whose sins are covered;
8 Blessed is the man to whom the LORD shall not impute sin.”

Jesus:
Luke 18
18 Now a certain ruler asked Him, saying, “Good Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?”
19 So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. 20 You know the commandments: ‘Do not commit adultery,’ ‘Do not murder,’ ‘Do not steal,’ ‘Do not bear false witness,’ ‘Honor your father and your mother.’”
21 And he said, “All these things I have kept from my youth.”
22 So when Jesus heard these things, He said to him, “You still lack one thing. Sell all that you have and distribute to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.”
23 But when he heard this, he became very sorrowful, for he was very rich.
24 And when Jesus saw that he became very sorrowful, He said, “How hard it is for those who have riches to enter the kingdom of God! 25 For it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”
26 And those who heard it said, “Who then can be saved?”
27 But He said, “The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.”

Jesus is making it clear that it is impossable for a man to obtain eternity with works. But that God has a way.

Paul:
ACTS 13
36 “For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell asleep, was buried with his fathers, and saw corruption; 37 but He whom God raised up saw no corruption. 38 Therefore let it be known to you, brethren, that through this Man is preached to you the forgiveness of sins; 39 and by Him everyone who believes is justified from all things from which you could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Jesus:
15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.

Paul:
8 But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart”[e](that is, the word of faith which we preach): 9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. 13 For “whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved.”

And The father of John the Baptist, who proclaimed in the temple.

Zacharias:
67 Now his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Spirit, and prophesied, saying:
68 “ Blessed is the Lord God of Israel,
For He has visited and redeemed His people,
69 And has raised up a horn of salvation for us
In the house of His servant David,
70 As He spoke by the mouth of His holy prophets,
Who have been since the world began,
71 That we should be saved from our enemies
And from the hand of all who hate us,
72 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers
And to remember His holy covenant,
73 The oath which He swore to our father Abraham:
74 To grant us that we,
Being delivered from the hand of our enemies,
Might serve Him without fear,
75 In holiness and righteousness before Him all the days of our life.
76 “ And you, child, will be called the prophet of the Highest;
For you will go before the face of the Lord to prepare His ways,
77 To give knowledge of salvation to His people
By the remission of their sins,
78 Through the tender mercy of our God,
With which the Dayspring from on high has visited us;
79 To give light to those who sit in darkness and the shadow of death,
To guide our feet into the way of peace.”

Salvation is by remission of our sins because of the tender mercies of God. Not through works. If works where the key to salvation then Jesus would never have had to come to earth, There would be no need for Him to die to obtain atonement for our sins.

KennyJC said:
Well doesn't it expose the dangers in religious teaching? You said you would have executed him because God told you to. Whats the difference by that teaching in Christianity than what goes on in some Muslim societies today, which many Christians such as yourself love to draw attention to.

Of cource religion is dangerious. False religion is very dangerious. There is great motivational power in belief in God when they is used by decievers to drive people to comit acts of terrorisim then yeah it is dangerious. As the saying goes:

"Knowledge is a good thing, But a little knowledge is a dangerious thing"

Unfortunately the message of muhammed was believed by some dangerous men a message that told them to establish the kingdom of God on earth through whatever means necessary, by word or by sword or by slow grinding persecution of subjugated people.

But of course there are false christians down throughout history who have suppressed the truth of Jesus and motivated people to go out and kill in crusades and pogroms. To me they are more guilty then the islamic terrorists of today who are hacking peoples heads of in the name of allah. These false christians can actually read the words of their Messiah Jesus and see they are rebelling against their Lords will.

That teaching was an OT Law given to the Jews to carry out punishment for sin, It is not given to Christians to carry out punishment for sin but to reveal to sinners the way for them to have their sins forgiven eternally.

Adstar said:
There is a huge difference between a Nazi soilder and former peoples in the OT. The Nazi soilder was following the orders of a man the Jews where following the orders of God Himself. God is not a faulty man...

The average Jew was following the orders written in a book that he had been told was the word of God. Both have to reject the moral compass that God has given them. Both have become amoral with no moral basis to determine if any writing or action is right or wrong.

Adstar said:
Here again this has nothing to do with the existance or otherwise of God, This is about your disagreement with God's judgements..

I agree! I never said that this has anything in the universe to do with the existence of God. This is about my own moral disagreement with material written within a book that was printed by men on a printing press.

Adstar said:
The only change is who carries out the sentencing and death penalty.

Where is this clearly stated in the Bible. I really want to know. Thanks

Adstar said:
Oh how wrong you are.

Adstar, as far as I can tell, salvation has always been according to our works both in the Old Testament and the New as clearly taught (below) by Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Jesus, and Paul. Faith without works is, “dead Jim”, it has always been that way. Paul does not have any authority over God to change that. It was even that way in the Garden of Eden account, they stood and fell by their actions, did they not? Sorry, but to me this is simply an undeniable fact of scripture! This is taught in virtually every single book in the Bible. About all I can say is that if Paul denies what Jesus taught concerning this at any point then he is in direct conflict with not only Jesus, but with his own writings, and also with the prophets. Of course I could be wrong!

Millions of people know and have believed this since the days of Adam and Eve. If you can make this little problem “truly” go away, then please write a book and use it to reunite the body of Christ which has been fractured and broken over this issue for centuries. Best wishes to you! I will certainly read it!

Anyway, here are only a very few examples:

SALVATION IS ACCORDING TO DEEDS

Jeremiah 17:10
10"I, the LORD, search the heart,
I test the mind,
Even to give to each man according to his ways,
According to the results of his deeds.

Jeremiah 32:18-19
18who shows lovingkindness to thousands, but repays the iniquity of fathers into the bosom of their children after them, O great and mighty God The LORD of hosts is His name;
19great in counsel and mighty in deed, whose eyes are open to all the ways of the sons of men, giving to everyone according to his ways and according to the fruit of his deeds;

Ezekiel 18:20-30
20"The person who sins will die The son will not bear the punishment for the father's iniquity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son's iniquity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked will be upon himself.
21"But if the wicked man turns from all his sins which he has committed and observes all My statutes and practices justice and righteousness, he shall surely live; he shall not die.
22"All his transgressions which he has committed will not be remembered against him; because of his righteousness which he has practiced, he will live.
23"Do I have any pleasure in the death of the wicked," declares the Lord GOD, "rather than that he should turn from his ways and live?
24"But when a righteous man turns away from his righteousness, commits iniquity and does according to all the abominations that a wicked man does, will he live? All his righteous deeds which he has done will not be remembered for his treachery which he has committed and his sin which he has committed; for them he will die.
25"Yet you say, 'The way of the Lord is not right ' Hear now, O house of Israel! Is My way not right? Is it not your ways that are not right?
26"When a righteous man turns away from his righteousness, commits iniquity and dies because of it, for his iniquity which he has committed he will die.
27"Again, when a wicked man turns away from his wickedness which he has committed and practices justice and righteousness, he will save his life.
28"Because he considered and turned away from all his transgressions which he had committed, he shall surely live; he shall not die.
29"But the house of Israel says, 'The way of the Lord is not right.' Are My ways not right, O house of Israel? Is it not your ways that are not right?
30"Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, each according to his conduct," declares the Lord GOD. "Repent and turn away from all your transgressions, so that iniquity may not become a stumbling block to you.

Here are clear examples from Jesus:

Matthew 16:24-27
24Then Jesus said to His disciples, "If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me.
25"For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it; but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.
26"For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?
27"For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and WILL THEN REPAY EVERY MAN ACCORDING TO HIS DEEDS.

Matthew 25:31-46
The Judgment
31"But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne.
32"All the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats;
33and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left.
34"Then the King will say to those on His right, 'Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.
35'For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in;
36naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.'
37"Then the righteous will answer Him, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You something to drink?
38'And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You?
39'When did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?'
40"The King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.'
41"Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;
42for I was hungry, and you gave Me nothing to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me nothing to drink;
43I was a stranger, and you did not invite Me in; naked, and you did not clothe Me; sick, and in prison, and you did not visit Me.'
44"Then they themselves also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not take care of You?'
45"Then He will answer them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.'
46"These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

Paul even agrees with Jesus (Matthew 16:24-27 & 25:31-46) here:

Romans 2:5-7
5But because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God,
6who WILL RENDER TO EACH PERSON ACCORDING TO HIS DEEDS:
7to those who by perseverance in doing good seek for glory and honor and immortality, eternal life;

2 Corinthians 5:9-10
9Therefore we also have as our ambition, whether at home or absent, to be pleasing to Him.
10For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may be recompensed for his deeds in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.

2 Thessalonians 1:11
11To this end also we pray for you always, that our God will count you worthy of your calling, and fulfill every desire for goodness and the work of faith with power,

There are others…

Sorry, I didn't have time to convert these passages to the NKJV.

Thanks, Adstar!

Last edited:
I like your first post. For the rest, though: do you believe the Christian bible to be closer to the truth than the scriptures of all other religions, and if so, why?

Zephyr said:
I like your first post. For the rest, though: do you believe the Christian bible to be closer to the truth than the scriptures of all other religions, and if so, why?

Thanks Zephyr! My first post is what I actually do wish to strive for. Do you have anything to add or improve it? As for the Bible, I personally see evidence of both great good and great evil existing simultaneously. Beyond that, I am still seeking answers. What do you think?

Zephyr, I think the Quran is closer to the truth in these days. It is more detailed in a lot of sin. As in the size of animal that can be killed sportingly, other than food, which is considered a sin. I don't know much about it as I do about the Christian bible but it is dated somewhat later and answers questions men were wondering later that never got questioned in the bible.

SetiAlpha6

2 Corinthians 5:9-10
9Therefore we also have as our ambition, whether at home or absent, to be pleasing to Him.
10For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may be recompensed for his deeds in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.

Yes of course we will stand before the Judgement seat of Christ and we will be judged for our deeds but this judgement does not include the possibility of the loss of salvation for we who believe Jesus. There will be greater and lesser rewards in eternity.

Jesus himself says:

Matthew 5:19
Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Both these examples still are part of the kingdom of Heaven. they are both forgiven but the one who was true to the Word is greater in the eternal kingdom of God then the one who preached against the comandments. Just as those who believe Jesus and do many good works will be called greater in the kingdom of heaven than others who believed in God but did less good works.

We will not all be equal in eternity.

Read the following from the book of Corinthians what does it mean to you?

1 Corinthians 3
For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, you are God’s building. 10 According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it. 11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, 13 each one’s work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one’s work, of what sort it is. 14 If anyone’s work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward. 15 If anyone’s work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire.

No where in the scriptures you have provided does it say that believers in Jesus will be judged by their works with the possibility of the loss of salvation?

Those who have the true faith are lead by the Holy Spirit into wanting to love others and through that love they will do good works. But the foundation of salvation comes before the Building of Good works not the other way around.

So yes those who claim to believe in Jesus but have no desire to help others or love others are fakes. They do not believe Jesus but have made for themselves another jesus of their own creation.

Adstar, as far as I can tell, salvation has always been according to our works both in the Old Testament and the New as clearly taught (below) by Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Jesus, and Paul. Faith without works is, “dead Jim”, it has always been that way. Paul does not have any authority over God to change that. It was even that way in the Garden of Eden account, they stood and fell by their actions, did they not? Sorry, but to me this is simply an undeniable fact of scripture! This is taught in virtually every single book in the Bible. About all I can say is that if Paul denies what Jesus taught concerning this at any point then he is in direct conflict with not only Jesus, but with his own writings, and also with the prophets. Of course I could be wrong!

Millions of people know and have believed this since the days of Adam and Eve. If you can make this little problem “truly” go away, then please write a book and use it to reunite the body of Christ which has been fractured and broken over this issue for centuries. Best wishes to you! I will certainly read it!

That book has already been written it is called the Bible. And there is no need for me to seek unity in the Body of Christ, Because the true body of Christ has never been divided. Yes the True followers of the Messiah Jesus have been united in Spirit since the day of Pentecost, no matter how many religions of state have been created by the powers of this world to twist the world of God to conform it to the desires of the powers that be in this world. millions of people believing something does not make it right.

Lets read The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector:

Luke 18
9 Also He spoke this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: 10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, ‘God, I thank You that I am not like other men—extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.’ 13 And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me a sinner!’ 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.”

Who was justified? the one who did all the good works or the sinner who was repentant? He was justified because he was forgiven His evil deeds not because he had earned it with His good deeds.

We are not justified by our good works it is vain to think we could buy eternity in paradise with Good works our good works are as filthy rags that will never pay for eternity with God. The only way to have eternity with God is to be accounted as sinless, That is only achievable through belief in The Messiah Jesus.

Isaiah 64:
6But we are all like an unclean thing, And all our righteousnesses are like filthy rags; We all fade as a leaf, And our iniquities, like the wind, Have taken us away.

Adstar said:
Unfortunately the message of muhammed was believed by some dangerous men a message that told them to establish the kingdom of God on earth through whatever means necessary, by word or by sword or by slow grinding persecution of subjugated people.

Dangerous men? do you even know the history of Islam and how it started? I would like you to explain to me of these dangerous men. If it wasn't for Islamic tradition in the Middle East, Arabia would still be under paganism and superstition. The pagans used to kill their own daughters because they viewed women as disgrace, and the noble Prophet Muhammad would speak out against this and similar practices. His enemies used to call him weak because of his kindness, and they often tried to take advantage of him because he easily forgave others.

Before you try to denegrate an entire culture and heritage of 1.7 billion people, about 25% OF THE HUMAN POPULATION, you should learn more about us.

The Prophet Muhammad (s) forbade the forced conversions of people or coerced conversions of people by providing necessities for living like food, shelter, water, medicine, etc. which evangelists in Middle East practice often under the guise of giving aid.

In the Quran, it clearly says ' [Say to the Non-Muslims] To you your religion and to me my religion.'

I personally respect other religious beliefs like your Christianity and believe it dishonorable to defame another founder of a religion without proper knowledge.

I personally revere Messiah Isa (Jesus) alayhis salaam and Noble Virgin Maryam alayhis salaam dearly, and greater than my parents or myself.

Islam was spread because of people's willingness to accept Islam and its appeal to them as is evident in not only Arabian Peninsula, but North Africa, Black Africa, South Asia, Central Asia, Southeast Asia, Persia, and parts of Eastern Europe.

Peace.

DiamondHearts said:
Dangerous men? do you even know the history of Islam and how it started? I would like you to explain to me of these dangerous men. If it wasn't for Islamic tradition in the Middle East, Arabia would still be under paganism and superstition. The pagans used to kill their own daughters because they viewed women as disgrace, and the noble Prophet Muhammad would speak out against this and similar practices. His enemies used to call him weak because of his kindness, and they often tried to take advantage of him because he easily forgave others.

Yes they where pagans over 500 years after Jesus. Why where they still pagans???? Because they had rejected the Word of God the love of God they had rejected the truth, JESUS.

God gives those who reject His Son over to great deception, That’s why muhammad listened to the false angel a messenger of satan. to deceive them and to set them up for destruction.

Before you try to denegrate an entire culture and heritage of 1.7 billion people, about 25% OF THE HUMAN POPULATION, you should learn more about us.

I know about your history. You seem to be the only one who is brain washed about your history, Your bloody history is known all over the world and your people are hated all over the world. And the bloodshed your forefathers carried out will be repaid with interest when destruction comes upon your people. What difference does it make of you are 25% of the worlds population? Your people are doomed in this world and in eternity. Your a religion drunk with the blood of Christians.

The Prophet Muhammad (s) forbade the forced conversions of people or coerced conversions of people by providing necessities for living like food, shelter, water, medicine, etc. which evangelists in Middle East practice often under the guise of giving aid.

In the Quran, it clearly says ' [Say to the Non-Muslims] To you your religion and to me my religion.'

Liar, you yourself on this very forum have stated that religion is not free in islam on the thread where you talked of the convert to Christianity who was going to be murdered for converting by you bloody brothers in Afghanistan. You deceive yourself but you do not deceive me or the people of the world. they are quickly coming to understand the true face of islam and they will react with bloody violence against you and your people. Just wait for a few more terrorist atrocities on a larger scale from your heroes like Ossama. He knows how to be a true muslim, He knows how to use terror against the infidel. I do not need to argue the case. the whole world can SEE the reality of islam NOW.

I personally respect other religious beliefs like your Christianity and believe it dishonorable to defame another founder of a religion without proper knowledge.

I have absolutly no respect for islam. I do not respect evil, those who call evil good. It is an hounor for me to stand against the teachings of islam and to stand up for Jesus who is spat on by the lies of islam.

I personally revere Messiah Isa (Jesus) alayhis salaam and Noble Virgin Maryam alayhis salaam dearly, and greater than my parents or myself.

You think Jesus is just a man just a prophet. That is a lie and an insult to God.

Islam was spread because of people's willingness to accept Islam and its appeal to them as is evident in not only Arabian Peninsula, but North Africa, Black Africa, South Asia, Central Asia, Southeast Asia, Persia, and parts of Eastern Europe.

LOL that is why when the people of eastern Europe where finally freed from the islamic ottoman empire that they cast out over 200,000 of their Turkish oppressors right? You are filled up with lies the world loathes you and soon will destroy you.

Peace.

Adstar,

You are extreme and arrogant in your views and your hate. According to what you have expressed to me you would kill anyone, even someone you love, if you thought God wanted you to. You are no better than a terrorist yourself. You can surely see the evil in others but are blind to the very real evil that thrives in your own heart.

SetiAlpha6 said:
Adstar,

You are extreme and arrogant in your views and your hate. According to what you have expressed to me you would kill anyone, even someone you love, if you thought God wanted you to. You are no better than a terrorist yourself. You can surely see the evil in others but are blind to the very real evil that thrives in your own heart.

That's what indoctrination does to people sadly. It creates a conceptual geometry "distant from reality" that all information is processed with.

SetiAlpha6 said:
Adstar,

Is that you can do? Attack the messenger because you cannot accept the message? You have created your own god, and that god is yourself.

As i have already made clear. I will never kill anyone because of the loving teachings of My Messiah Jesus. I would prefer to be killed then be a killer.

Extreme and arrogant you say? No i am confident in the Word of God and i trust in Him not in my own thoughts, I do not make myself a god and judge God as evil.

Everyone will go their own way. But there is only One Way to God.

looking at the interaction between the members of this forum it is worrying for the future of the world in the light of current affairs because these two beleifs systems have been set up to hate and destroy each other in the beleif they are serving their god.

it makes sense why the athiest takes his position of seeing the world a safer place without any religion at all.

that is saddening.

Back