What is the strangest that has ever happened to you?

Do you have more meaning than a bacterium ?
Than a blade of grass ?
Than a protein ?
Than a pool of water ?
Than a grain of sand ?

nope. it all has meaning. it all works together. why are you asking me this?

Lori, what are your interests apart from God and related stuff ?

well, i'm extremely interested in my fiance and looking forward to being the best wife i can be. i LOVE music, and performance art, and other types of art. i love to go to shows and plays and fine arts festivals and other types of festivals. i LOVE to travel. i love good food, and cooking. i love learning about (through experiencing) other cultures and ethnicities. i like fashion and decorating. i'm remodeling an old house right now. i like designing things. i like architecture too. i love hanging out with my family and friends, and am looking forward to being a foster mom. i enjoy helping people who need help.

oh, and i LOVE the water. oceans, lakes, rivers. i like nature and getting away from it all...enjoying a little peace.

well, i'm extremely interested in my fiance and looking forward to being the best wife i can be. i LOVE music, and performance art, and other types of art. i love to go to shows and plays and fine arts festivals and other types of festivals. i LOVE to travel. i love good food, and cooking. i love learning about (through experiencing) other cultures and ethnicities. i like fashion and decorating. i'm remodeling an old house right now. i like designing things. i like architecture too. i love hanging out with my family and friends, and am looking forward to being a foster mom. i enjoy helping people who need help.

oh, and i LOVE the water. oceans, lakes, rivers. i like nature and getting away from it all...enjoying a little peace.

Uh cool, but I meant here on SciForums :D
Don't you get tired of the God thing ?

Do you photograph ? I think I asked that before, but I can't remember if it was to you.

Last edited:
Uh cool, but I meant here on SciForums :D
Don't you get tired of the God thing ?

Do you photograph ? I think I asked that before, but I can't remember if it was to you.

i've dabbled. nothing too impressive. still haven't tried to hook up my pc at home yet to see if it still works after the flooding and all. i do like photography though, even if it's not my own.

oh on sciforums! ha, ha. sometimes i skim over here and there but honestly, i can barely keep up with the conversations i have in the religious forum, so i don't have time to get much involved anywhere else. i'm not a scientist or a physicist or a mathematician so that cuts me out of a lot of the forums. i've been educated in business admin, not that i'm interested in that. i HATE politics. not real big on history. i like philosophy but haven't studied it. i like coming up with my own philosophies. :) can't really stand the media...

i'm interested in health, but i don't post much out there. it's too obvious really. i like movies but don't see the need to discuss the hell out of them usually...

i've dabbled. nothing too impressive. still haven't tried to hook up my pc at home yet to see if it still works after the flooding and all. i do like photography though, even if it's not my own.

oh on sciforums! ha, ha. sometimes i skim over here and there but honestly, i can barely keep up with the conversations i have in the religious forum, so i don't have time to get much involved anywhere else. i'm not a scientist or a physicist or a mathematician so that cuts me out of a lot of the forums. i've been educated in business admin, not that i'm interested in that. i HATE politics. not real big on history. i like philosophy but haven't studied it. i like coming up with my own philosophies. :) can't really stand the media...

i'm interested in health, but i don't post much out there. it's too obvious really. i like movies but don't see the need to discuss the hell out of them usually...

You don't have to be a scientist to post in a science subforum, just don't post nonsense. You can ask questions about science subjects you're interested in, for example.
Why don't you take a break from the religion forum to make time for other subforums ?

You don't have to be a scientist to post in a science subforum, just don't post nonsense. You can ask questions about science subjects you're interested in, for example.
Why don't you take a break from the religion forum to make time for other subforums ?

um...i'm gonna be makin' some time for things besides forums altogether soon.

:D

Back