Who is BABELINA???

Angry Tony1?

:eek:

Surely not!

I don't believe that such a devout christian could get angry.

Then again, he winds me up something ruthless :)

Riddler

Well, I bet you think that way, since you are such a very, very close friend to both the professor and HS....:rolleyes:

Lol, lol, lol.....:D :D :D

I have to admit, Tony1 does have a talent of stroking people not just the wrong way but with something that causes static.

He's the kind of guy people just love to hate because he likes winding them up.

Personally as much as I hate him, I .... I'm going to hate saying it... Like him, and Sciforums wouldn't be the same without him.

(Just no more Love Letters Tony1 people are talking :eek: )

P.s.
(No I haven't recieved any Tony1 love letters it was meant as a particially amusing joke.)

sciforums is centralizing. there used to maybe less posts in a varied amount of topics. Like psuedoscience. Now there is free thought, and religion as the main post sites, merely because thats where people read them the most, and where topics are raised.

Oh Stryder, please let me have a look at those Love Letters by Tony.

I'd love to read them. Can he write nice? What did he tell you then? Please give away your secret...;)

Is he in real a woman? :p

Love letters

I think Tony1 writes love letters to Jesus.

Maybe he thinks Stryderunknown IS Jesus.

What about it Stryder? Are you the ONE? Should we be more respectful in our replies to you? :D

Golly gosh, I think probably Tony1 won't appreciate these jokes about his sole reason for living. :D

But then I don't think he visits this thread, so I think I'm safe, phew!!

Cheers to all
Teri

Teri, I assure you he will have a look at Free Thoughts, this weekend when he is allowed by his mummy, or Stryder?Jesus to sit behind his keyboard again.;)

Don't know if he can find the right thread, but hey...let him pray to find to good one.:)

Back