Why cant more women get behind an empowering religion?

Blessed are the invincibles???

that's right.

myspace2.jpg

one day wonder woman was sunbathing nude on a rooftop,
superman was flying by at that moment and saw her all spread eagle on the roof top and could not resist his woody, so he stripped down and flew to her, landing right between her legs only to discover that she was not alone.the invisible man was there already..

Very cool but this is the one I linked. Sciforums Christian Atheist Destroyer! I love it. Did spidergoat photoshop it?

picture.php

one day wonder woman was sunbathing nude on a rooftop,
superman was flying by at that moment and saw her all spread eagle on the roof top and could not resist his woody, so he stripped down and flew to her, landing right between her legs only to discover that she was not alone.the invisible man was there already..

thank you for that lovely anecdote squirrel, but how would superman have known that the invisible man was there? wouldn't he have just flown away a few minutes later thinking that was the tightest pussy he ever had? super tight!

thank you for that lovely anecdote squirrel, but how would superman have known that the invisible man was there? wouldn't he have just flown away a few minutes later thinking that was the tightest pussy he ever had? super tight!

i pry didn't tell it quite right..

Here's a peach of a news flash...Hindus worshipping a traffic barrier as the great phallus of Shiva.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVt739aKvlY

But wait! This icon usually stands firmly rooted in the great Yoni at its base...symbolizing consciousness (masculine) pervading matter (feminine) as the summit of spiritual enlightenment!!!

Back