Why Do We NEED to Know ALLAH?

Bruce Wayne said:
You are not a sinner through and through. It is not your nature to sin. You might commit errors but sin is not your nature. And when you do commit them And you ask for forgiveness and you honestly repent and vie for forgiveness you will be forgiven. And as long as you keep repenting you will be forgiven.

If Allah wanted us not to sin, He would have made us like the angels.

Do you realise what you are saying here?

You are saying that when The Almighty Allah decided upon creation, His first thoughts were to make us as sinners! To make us to 'hurt' one another?!? You are saying that God Himself said "I will make them sinners and then they will be beneath me And I will rule over them and make them beg forgiveness". I am sorry to tell you this Bruce, but that is the devil's tale and that serpent was crushed as surely as Jesus was risen from the dead. You are backing a loser! The devil has lost already!
Allah said "Let there be light" and there was light and Allah saw that it was good. The light that comes forth from God's throne is good. It is some enemy of God that says that man's nature is not sinful since God loved Jesus whom He declared was a Son in whom He was well pleased and Jesus surrendered His life so that the power of sin and death would be ovecome. The light shines in the darkness and the darkness has never put it out.
Man FELL from GRACE! Jesus is the Way, The Truth and The Life and no one may come to know His Father without having Jesus first! The Koran is full of truths and lies all mixed up to fool man and to deny the sacrifice of the Lamb of God. The Koran denies Jesus is He Who Is and is therefore not a reliable source of text. I suggest in all purity that you study scripture as authorised by the vatican.

peace

c20

"
Hadith Qudsi 34:
On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) say: Allah the Almighty said:

O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great at it.

It was related by at-Tirmidhi (also by Ahmad ibn Hanbal). Its chain of authorities is sound."

:m:

Bruce Wayne said:
"
Hadith Qudsi 34:
On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) say: Allah the Almighty said:

O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great at it.

It was related by at-Tirmidhi (also by Ahmad ibn Hanbal). Its chain of authorities is sound."

:m:

Bruce, the spirit that speaks through you, does it acknowledge that Jesus Christ came as a human being and does it recognise that Jesus died that all men might be saved and does it recognise that it is by God's power that Jesus was ressurected, the alpha and the omega?

thanks

c20

c20H25N3o said:
Do you realise what you are saying here?

You are saying that when The Almighty Allah decided upon creation, His first thoughts were to make us as sinners! To make us to 'hurt' one another?!? You are saying that God Himself said "I will make them sinners and then they will be beneath me And I will rule over them and make them beg forgiveness". I am sorry to tell you this Bruce, but that is the devil's tale and that serpent was crushed as surely as Jesus was risen from the dead. You are backing a loser! The devil has lost already!

No. I am not saying that. I am saying he gave us free will and he gave the angels no free will.

What your are saying is one of two:

Either, that Allah created us as sinners until we accept Jesus.
Or, that Allah didn't want us to sin and we did. That means His will doesn't encompass us.

Both are tales of Satan, to me.

c20H25N3o said:
Allah said "Let there be light" and there was light and Allah saw that it was good. The light that comes forth from God's throne is good. It is some enemy of God that says that man's nature is not sinful since God loved Jesus whom He declared was a Son in whom He was well pleased and Jesus surrendered His life so that the power of sin and death would be ovecome. The light shines in the darkness and the darkness has never put it out.

Man FELL from GRACE! Jesus is the Way, The Truth and The Life and no one may come to know His Father without having Jesus first! The Koran is full of truths and lies all mixed up to fool man and to deny the sacrifice of the Lamb of God. The Koran denies Jesus is He Who Is and is therefore not a reliable source of text. I suggest in all purity that you study scripture as authorised by the vatican.

I beg to differ. I think that the bible is full of lies and truth. You see we differ here. Are you catholic?

peace.

c20H25N3o said:
Bruce, the spirit that speaks through you, does it acknowledge that Jesus Christ came as a human being and does it recognise that Jesus died that all men might be saved and does it recognise that it is by God's power that Jesus was ressurected, the alpha and the omega?

thanks

c20

:) No.

Bruce Wayne said:

Then naturally the spirits at work within us are opposed as mine says 'Yes' :)

There can be no fellowship between light and dark for light will destroy the darkness. Jesus is the light of the world by which men may walk by. This is God's will for us that we may know His Son and in knowing His Son we may know Him who has never been seen. Jesus came that The Word be made flesh in Him that The Word could reveal It's Spirit to man through Him that the world may come to know He Who Is. There is no other way to know God.

peace to you Bruce

c20

c20H25N3o said:
Then naturally the spirits at work within us are opposed as mine says 'Yes' :)

There can be no fellowship between light and dark for light will destroy the darkness. Allah is the Light. Jesus the Messiah and his mother -peace be upon them- are both servants of He Who created them.

AL-NOOR (THE LIGHT)

YUSUFALI: Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The Parable of His Light is as if there were a Niche and within it a Lamp: the Lamp enclosed in Glass: the glass as it were a brilliant star: Lit from a blessed Tree, an Olive, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil is well-nigh luminous, though fire scarce touched it: Light upon Light! Allah doth guide whom He will to His Light: Allah doth set forth Parables for men: and Allah doth know all things.

PICKTHAL: Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The similitude of His light is as a niche wherein is a lamp. The lamp is in a glass. The glass is as it were a shining star. (This lamp is) kindled from a blessed tree, an olive neither of the East nor of the West, whose oil would almost glow forth (of itself) though no fire touched it. Light upon light. Allah guideth unto His light whom He will. And Allah speaketh to mankind in allegories, for Allah is Knower of all things.

SHAKIR: Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth; a likeness of His light is as a niche in which is a lamp, the lamp is in a glass, (and) the glass is as it were a brightly shining star, lit from a blessed olive-tree, neither eastern nor western, the oil whereof almost gives light though fire touch it not-- light upon light-- Allah guides to His light whom He pleases, and Allah sets forth parables for men, and Allah is Cognizant of all things.

peace to you c20 and May Allah guide you to His light

Farewell.

Last edited:
Bruce Wayne said:
There can be no fellowship between light and dark for light will destroy the darkness. Allah is the Light. Jesusm the Messiah and his mother -peace be upon them- are both servants of He Who created them.

AL-NOOR (THE LIGHT)

YUSUFALI: Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The Parable of His Light is as if there were a Niche and within it a Lamp: the Lamp enclosed in Glass: the glass as it were a brilliant star: Lit from a blessed Tree, an Olive, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil is well-nigh luminous, though fire scarce touched it: Light upon Light! Allah doth guide whom He will to His Light: Allah doth set forth Parables for men: and Allah doth know all things.

PICKTHAL: Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The similitude of His light is as a niche wherein is a lamp. The lamp is in a glass. The glass is as it were a shining star. (This lamp is) kindled from a blessed tree, an olive neither of the East nor of the West, whose oil would almost glow forth (of itself) though no fire touched it. Light upon light. Allah guideth unto His light whom He will. And Allah speaketh to mankind in allegories, for Allah is Knower of all things.

SHAKIR: Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth; a likeness of His light is as a niche in which is a lamp, the lamp is in a glass, (and) the glass is as it were a brightly shining star, lit from a blessed olive-tree, neither eastern nor western, the oil whereof almost gives light though fire touch it not-- light upon light-- Allah guides to His light whom He pleases, and Allah sets forth parables for men, and Allah is Cognizant of all things.

peace to you c20 and May Allah guide you to His light

Farewell.

Allah this and Allah that! Where is your Allah? Allah is just a whole bunch of nothing to you that do not receive Jesus. A whole bunch of words with no actions! Jesus is God's 'Actions'. Your version of Allah cannot relate to humanity at all and is worse than hopeless to us that are of flesh. However this is not how it is for Allah Almighty God - He Who Is - The Son of God was made flesh that man may be saved through Him. The Word of God made flesh that The Word could demostrate It's spirit of mercy. The Word made flesh and the world despised it. They hated the light and prefered the darkness where they believed their deeds would not be seen. Come out into the light and receive the blood of Jesus in all humility that you may know God Almighty and be called a son of God.

Back