Why Not Discuss the 4 Other Sons of God?

You know their names:

Aeschylus,
Sophocles,
Euripides,
Aristophanes

Those are the names of four Greek playwrights. What reason do you have for calling them "the 4 Other Sons of God"?

Why not discuss something that's real?

I don't think that there's any doubt that these individuals were real. They were four of the giants of Greek drama. So much so that they might have been referred by somebody in ancient times as 'demigods of the stage' or something like that, which may or may not be what JBrenton is talking about.

The name Aeschylus, at least, can be refrenced. He is the man Dante Alighieri for instance, the author of the Divine Comedy. Aeschylus is also the man Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche, Francias Voltaire, as well as Saint Augustine. He is known as King James, and this is also the reason why there is a message to King James in the introductions to the king james bible. You will find this as well. You will also find, dear commoners, that discussions about Aeschylus are very new due to the broad stupidity of a young age, and world at that.

You would be delighted to know however, that all of the information above is true. That there is proof on the internet for the existence of these four gods, and particularly the legend of Aeschylus.

What I meant was that god so far has not been proven real nor that Jesus was his son etc.

JBrenton, you're free to believe what you will, but what you wrote just above this li'l post is nuts.

The name Aeschylus, at least, can be refrenced. He is the man Dante Alighieri for instance, the author of the Divine Comedy. Aeschylus is also the man Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche, Francias Voltaire, as well as Saint Augustine. He is known as King James, and this is also the reason why there is a message to King James in the introductions to the king james bible. You will find this as well. You will also find, dear commoners, that discussions about Aeschylus are very new due to the broad stupidity of a young age, and world at that.

Aeschylus, was a Greek dramatist, certainly one of the greatest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeschylus

I don't have a clue why you are identifying him with Dante, Nietzsche, Voltaire, St. Augustine or King James of England. Discussions about Aeschylus aren't new, his plays were famous in ancient times (that's why the text of several of them still survives, because they were copied so often by subsequent Greeks and Romans). The Renaissance knew all about Aeschylus and his surviving plays have been read in school classrooms ever since. I read several of his plays myself, in translation.

You would be delighted to know however, that all of the information above is true. That there is proof on the internet for the existence of these four gods, and particularly the legend of Aeschylus.

I agree with Kristoffer. You're sounding a little bizarre.

That there is proof on the internet for the existence of these four gods, and particularly the legend of Aeschylus.
There's "proof" for all kinds of nonsense on the Internet. The people doing the "proving" tend to have very low standards of evidence.

Back