Witnesses For UFO Congressional hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant you down load any other players?
Try WinMX.com
Thats what I have been watching it on.

Hey spurious,come on in.
Beleive it or not this is my serious side of the forum.
Go figure.;)
Nice Guy?
Sorry to have misled you.:D

Moe, Ment, um, I am your Overlord from Zorcon, and you have angered me. You will now suffer quantum telassembler-induced hyperglioblastoma. You should not have revealed Our Plan.

This is also a warning to the rest of you puny humans.

Hey hype,wow, how original.:eek:
Almost funny,not quite ammusing.

If you want to be my overlord,first you have to eat my ass.
Deal?Deal.

Damn you must be bored.
Maybe if I wasn't tired it might be more funny.
Maybe next time Hype.
Enjoy your stay.:)

Sheesh Pollux,you make it sound like I was twisting your arm:eek:
Depending on where you lived I might have been able to give you a copy on disc.
At least you will get a good copy for sure this way.
Right on.
Can't wait to discuss it with you.
Peace Out

Hype, you seem to have a more liberal, open mind toward politics. Why can't you treat this subject the same way? What prevents you from doing so?

Originally posted by Pollux V
We cannot ignore the possibility however remote that they were in fact doing it to themselves to generate more publicity.

Makes no sense what so ever!

ConnectLive.com is just paid to broadcast air time for it's subscribers. Thats all, they are not in the business of promoting anything except their service to broadcast for their subscribers.

In other words it's the subscribers job to advertise their product not Connectlive.com's

ConnectLive.com is just paid to broadcast air time for it's subscribers. Thats all, they are not in the business of promoting anything except their service to broadcast for their subscribers

Okay. I thought the people at disclosureproject were broadcasting the data theirselves, that's all. I didn't know there was a third party involved.

Convert from windows media format

For those with Macs, I have seen the 2 hour photo in Quicktime
format on Kazaa, I will try to convert one myself in near future
and add it to my kazaa share directory. I hope many do the same.

Last edited:
Whats the Update!

Guys,

Is there any update on the 2 hour video shot in 2001 May ...the video is very interesting and looks very sincere. By the way it was awesome to know that Govt. has categorised 58 types of Alien forms..

It is also amazing that this was not reported on any of the news channels ..is there an effort to keep this off the regular media...

I am currently reading Stanton T Freidman's Majistic 12 Book and it does talk about some of the similar experiences the witnesses have expressed in the 2 hour video.

I know,some of that information blows me away.
The 58 types of species as well as there being a base on the other side of the moon!
If this knowledge ever became public....holy shite.
The government has gone balls deep with there lies.
After there first cover up they were in it to the end.
It's going to be interesting how they will finally break it to us.
They will undoubtedly say it was for our own good in some way.

Another point in that conference was the serious implications of weaponizing space.OH-OH!
I have a feeling we don't wan't to be considered a dangerous race.

Why hasn't there been a follow-up to this in two and a half years? Is it a hoax? Can anyone say "blair witch"?

Ok, here it is...

Date/Time
Sunday 21 September, 2003, from 2 to 5:30 pm

Venue
Francis Auditorium
Main Branch, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Public Library
6th & Tryon/6th & College (across from Discovery Place and adjacent to Spirit Square)
Charlotte, NC
USA

Description
Disclosure Project representatives Peter Georges and Michael Vigilante will be showing the 2-hour Disclosure Project witness testimony video, followed by a question and answer session.

Fees
No admission costs. Donations will be accepted. Order forms will be available.

Parking
Parking is LIMITED, but patrons are welcome to park at the following: 7th Street Station – First 90 minutes FREE / Holiday Inn – First Hour Free Spirit Square - Entrance is open to College & Seventh Sts., $4.00 anytime. Other Parking - Lots facing 5th, 6th, 7th, Brevard, Caldwell, and Church Streets, $3.00-$5.00/day. Each of the above are within 1 to 3 blocks of the Library and price is subject to change at any time. Please do not park at the Discovery Place Parking.

I might Check that out

I might go there and check that out ...it is just few hours drive from my place...

Did you guys check CNN head lines they had a news about 3 UFOs being caught on Video in California yesterday

Re: I might Check that out

Originally posted by Guru
[
Did you guys check CNN head lines they had a news about 3 UFOs being caught on Video in California yesterday [/B]

Hmmm when i search google and altavista on cnn ufo news nothing comes up ?
hmmm

tried these combinations

cnn Ufo

ufo cnn

etc

Spacecraft = Pseudoscience (morons at work)

As long as this topic is "steered to this pseudoscience section
"implying it's lack of legitimacy. It is almost impossible that thee average inept uneducated masses can take this seriously.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back