Yeah so I spent a few years playing World of Tanks

Sock puppet path

GRRRRRRRRRRRR
Valued Senior Member
And I see that this forum is still alive (barely) and recognized a few old names. Does it ever get exciting anymore or is it a constant dribble?

your humble servant
SPP

And I see that this forum is still alive (barely) and recognized a few old names. Does it ever get exciting anymore or is it a constant dribble?

your humble servant
SPP

A lot of the action nowadays seems to center on a handful of the "old guard" trying to stem the tide of bullshit, pseudoscience, and crackpottery... it's a loosing battle at this point, as we have more active cranks/crackpots than we do those interested in legitimate science...

Hey Kittmaru and Origin, you guys I remember.
If I remember right Kittamaru it was the level of crackpot fighting that I found fun here way back when. Who can forget crackpots like Happeh? ;)

A lot of the action nowadays seems to center on a handful of the "old guard" trying to stem the tide of bullshit, pseudoscience, and crackpottery... it's a loosing battle at this point, as we have more active cranks/crackpots than we do those interested in legitimate science...

It's a thankless job, to be sure. Still: what else can one do? Shall I lay down arms to the barbarians? It is not to be thought of.

Hey Kittmaru and Origin, you guys I remember.
If I remember right Kittamaru it was the level of crackpot fighting that I found fun here way back when. Who can forget crackpots like Happeh? ;)

Heh, back then the fight was a "Good Fight", and had the support of those "in charge"... now though, we are asked to wear "kid gloves" for the sake of site activity :(

Back