Yes

Mr. Hamtastic

whackawhackado!
Registered Senior Member
I'm sorry, but I can't leave a thread called "no" go unchallenged.

I'll offer a question, though. Are there circumstances where "Yes" needs clarification?

No..........

Actually of course it depends on your definatoin. Did you grab this question out of your ass from my other thread? (the origonal thread)

How did your other thread get into my ass!? Could you define definatoin for me, by the way?

Do girls wear glasses?

Defination.

Seems you gave a related question (was simply curious as to a yes or no here)

"Defination": What is your defination of your question. What are you saying, instead of unclear terms what are your foundations, can you explain?

I'll offer a question, though. Are there circumstances where "Yes" needs clarification?

Question:
Am I correct that you would like me to rub a certain, very specific part of your body?

Answer: Yes.

I feel certain that clarification is necessary, unless the one questioned has been pointing at their own body AND the word 'rub' is stressed in the question.

John Lennon fell in love with Yoko via the word YES.

He visited one of her art shows where there was an large exhibit. You had to climb up a stepladder and peer through binoculars at a distant object.

And what was the object he saw...the word YES!

I annoy my family with yes. I love to answer or questions with it. Do you want chicken or steak? Yes.

Yes..... I think that would be a cool album name.

For some reason I have a dark feeling when I read the isolated word "No" and a lighter happier feeling when I read the word "Yes."

Does anyone else get the same result?

I can see the appropriate album now-Rock and Roll maidens in a suggestive state of undress against a background of a face open mouthed ecstacy.

Back