Young Earther vs an Atheist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are indeed a smooth talker.

I will find a video for you...but what I talk about is not mainstream ...still I am inclinded to think there may be something in it...

That will be interesting, I hope you find it.

I am a shy hermit whos natural habitat is the bush..200 acres with no neighbours well above any future flooding...

My point is a 30 ft sea level rise would see most people wiped out leaving small pockets of folk like me to start the world again...well I would not bother you see.

However it does seem we may have a history that is hidden from us ... reason why its hidden is because it does not fit the major religions view...and like it or not they have enormous influence on what history we take on board.

Sounds like a nice secure place :)

Most of the answers come from the Sumerians(basic fundamental things we just accept without questioning, so much knowledge, anyone interested just google for the evidence, bearing in mind this was all chisel d on clay tablets and has been carbon dated :) but they don't want us to have that knowledge, but now we can if we want to study it! They should force people in church to watch documentaries on them! They are gods, but they're not the "worship me" type at all..

Why suppress the knowledge? Religion,politics, royal families, all this and more could contribute to the suppression.

As for Tesla, could be the same thing, I believe he discovered free energy.

This is a small snippet from the original video. I realise it isn't the most interesting video, certainly not worth the time, I just lost track.

If anyone wanted to see/debate it?

Why are you off on a tear about something that is blatantly obvious? BTW, I'm retired Navy, so I know about "extended sea voyages".
Aye Aye sailor. Have you got an interest in the dictionary/cross word puzzles or do all sailors talk(think) like you? Any medals? or Awards, out of interest, don't tell me if you don't want to.

Why are you off on a tear about something that is blatantly obvious? BTW, I'm retired Navy, so I know about "extended sea voyages".
I was a merchant marine myself...when crossing the equator captain bestowed the name "flying fish" on me, along with a dunking of nasty stuff and hosing me down after.....quite a ceremony.....:eek:

Remarkably, the bible fails to mention how that food and water cunundrum was solved over a period of some 5+ months.

If everything in the bible is metaphor, where are the real facts?

Last edited:
I am a shy hermit whos natural habitat is the bush..200 acres with no neighbours well above any future flooding
''well above any future flooding...'' Your implying Dave's God is limited to our laws of physics.
No matter how high you raise your scopes, God if need be, can raise ''The Waters'' higher.

''well above any future flooding...'' Your implying Dave's God is limited to our laws of physics.
No matter how high you raise your scopes, God if need be, can raise ''The Waters'' higher.
But, not to worry, I pray every day and I am sure God will listen to my plea and we will not have to flee. We'll all be safe.

p.s. I need to build an ark. Instead of sending me money for a fence, everyone send me 5 dollars for an ark, please. I promise to save all the animals...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
There is no topic of discussion or questions asked in the opening post.

Cut-and-paste youtube videos, without analysis, commentary or point of discussion, are discouraged on sciforums.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back