Bring back spookz.

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by outlandish, Jan 20, 2004.

?

bring him back?

1. yes.

68.6%
  2. no.

31.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobj Banned Banned

heh
    so are microwaves and toasters, ja?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

as to the ban the tard refers to

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=22556&page=3&pp=20

who gets banned for a few hrs?. i wake up the next day and login. logic dictates it never happened

me, discuss shit? way too much pride and it is not misplaced either.
    all the best fella

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. everneo Re-searcher Registered Senior Member

Porfiry,

see what happened.! this guy could not wait for few hours away from your brain-child let alone few days - till the poll ends.

please bring him in as good-ole spooky; and be a generous daddy in sync with your forgotten but not-to-be-abondoned cause.!

bobj :

welcome back and be a good boy.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ScRaMbLe Chaos Inc. Registered Senior Member

Some will say that the opinions of a newguy like me hold f**k all stead in the context of things, but BECAUSE I'm a new guy I think that makes them relevent in their own way.

So I say this.

PLEASE DONT STERILIZE SCI-FORUMS! It is the colour of this place that makes me hang around. Intelligent people being able to express themselves each in their own way. I liked spookz's sense of humour and I feel this place is less without him and as long as Xev sets a good example WITHIN her own sub-forum and doesn't moderate based on personal agendas I would say the same about her. Isn't that what it comes down too, whether the majority feel an individual contributed to their enjoyment of the site, or detracted from it? Of course I dont know all the details, haven't been here long enough to familiarize myself with this forums social intricacies, so I guess I'm not really in a position to judge for myself whether the ban was justified or not. So all I'll say is this.

Stick around Bob, you'll be back up to 6000 in no time!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bells Staff Member

I agree... bring back the "ja"! I personally miss the "ja" said in that particularly sarcastic tone of writing. And I like the name Bob

... hehehe

8. Porfiry Nomad Registered Senior Member

Well, I really have no intention of allowing spookz back, so I might as well end this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.