Coolest Movie Quotes of all time

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by BenTheMan, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Pandaemoni Valued Senior Member

He chose...poorly.

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

Mongo like beans...... Blazing saddles.. Of course there are a couple more one liners from the movie, that were funnier than hell. I just don't want to be perma-banned by saying them.. I'm sure most of you know....

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

"Good...bad...I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army Of Darkness

"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again." - Jesus, The Passion Of The Christ

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. synthesizer-patel Sweep the leg Johnny! Valued Senior Member

The quote is "Mongo like candy" not beans

8. synthesizer-patel Sweep the leg Johnny! Valued Senior Member

two favourites of mine are:

I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass .......... and I'm all out of bubblegum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NimgvwDO2CI&feature=related

and from Kuffs:

George Kuffs: I'm looking for a really big gun which holds a lot of bullets.
    Gun Salesman: God bless you, young man.
    George Kuffs: [to the camera] I always wanted a gun...
    Gun Salesman: Is this what you had in mind? It's a 9mm Beretta. 15 in the clip, 1 in the pipe.
    George Kuffs: Got one that holds more?
    Gun Salesman: No.
    George Kuffs: I'll take two.

9. superstring01 Moderator

"Oh God yeah. Stick it in there!"
    --Jenna Jamison, "Deep Inside Jenna"

10. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Alex Penkala: Joe got hit in the arm? New Year's Eve gift from the Luftwaffe.
    Ken Webb: Have a lot of you guys been injured?
    Sgt. Martin: It's called "wounded," Peanut. "Injured" is when you fall out of a tree or something.
    Warren Muck: Don't worry, there so much crap flying around, you're bound to get dinged sometime. Almost every one of these guys got hit at least once. Except for Ally, he's a two-timer. He landed on broken glass in Normandy, and got peppered by a potato masher. Now, Bull... he got a piece of exploding tank in Holland. Now George Luz here... has never been hit. You're one lucky bastard.
    George Luz: Takes one to know one, Skip.
    Warren Muck: Huh, considered us blessed. Now Leibgott, the skinny little guy? He got pinged in the neck in Holland. And right next to him, the other skinny little guy, that's Popeye. He got shot in his scrawny little butt in Normandy. And, uh, Buck got shot in his rather large butt in Holland.
    Alex Penkala: Yeah, kind of an Easy Company tradition, getting shot in the ass.
    Warren Muck: Hey, even First Sergeant Lipton there, he got a couple of pieces of a tank shell burst in Carentan. One chunk in the face, the other chunk nearly took out his nuts.
    Bill Guarnere: How are those nuts, Sarge?
    Carwood Lipton: They're doing fine, Bill. Nice of you to ask. -From Band Of Brothers.

11. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Hehe..

"Somebody's got to go back and get a shitload of dimes!" -Slim Pickens

12. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Man on Fire:
    Lisa: What are you gonna do?
    Creasy: What I do best. I'm gonna kill 'em. Anyone that was involved. Anybody who profited from it. Anybody who opens their eyes at me.

Soldier:
    Sandra: But one soldier, against seventeen. What are you going to do?
    Todd: I'm going to kill them all, Sir.

13. NO1 I Am DARKNESS Registered Senior Member

Contact (1997)

Ellie Arroway:Is it possible that it didn't happen? Yes. As a scientist, I must concede that, I must volunteer that.

Ellie Arroway:Because I can't. I... had an experience... I can't prove it, I can't even explain it, but everything that I know as a human being, everything that I am tells me that it was real! I was given something wonderful, something that changed me forever... A vision... of the universe, that tells us, undeniably, how tiny, and insignificant and how... rare, and precious we all are! A vision that tells us that we belong to something that is greater then ourselves, that we are *not*, that none of us are alone! I wish... I... could share that... I wish, that everyone, if only for one... moment, could feel... that awe, and humility, and hope. But... That continues to be my wish.

14. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

• The Witches of Eastwick: When we make a mistake, they call it "evil." But when God makes a mistake, they call it "nature."
    • The Thing Called Love: That's what I like about country music. There's no sarcasm.
    • Sparkling Cyanide: I've known people who would kill themselves just so someone else would get blamed.
    • The Favor, the Watch and the Very Big Fish: The Bible says, "Cast your bread upon the waters and it shall be returned a thousandfold." But what can you do with a thousand loaves of soggy bread?
    • Russia House: Nowadays you have to think like a hero just to behave like a merely decent human being.
    And the most profound of all from one of America's greatest philosophers:
    • Pee-Wee's Big Adventure: I'd like to follow my dream, but..... -- (Pee-Wee's reply) Everybody I know has a really big "but."

15. John99 Banned Banned

Pee-wee: What did you do?
    Mickey: Well, I lost my temper and I took a knife and I uh-. Do you know those "Do Not Remove Under the Penalty of Law" labels they put on mattresses?
    Pee-wee: Yeah.
    Mickey: Well I CUT one of them off!
    Pee-wee: Jee.
    Mickey: Yeah, I have a real bad temper.
    Pee-wee: Boy, I always thought that was the dumbest law.

16. John99 Banned Banned

ha ha ha...oh man waht a trip.

17. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

Calm down man!...Here take these... What are those man?.. Just take 'em man, they'll calm you down...... Oh wait man, don't take those.... I just did.... OOOOOOOHHH WOW MAN!!!.... What?..... I hope you're not doing anything for like around a month man.... Huh, why?.. You just took the most acid I ever saw anyone do in my entire life man!..

Cheech and Chong, Up In Smoke.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2010
  18. stratos Banned Banned

Emperor Joseph II: Your work is ingenious. It's quality work. There are simply too many notes, that's all. Just cut a few and it will be perfect.

Mozart: Which few did you have in mind, Majesty?

Mozart: They say I have to rewrite the opera. But it's perfect as it is! I can't rewrite what's perfect.

('Amadeus')