Experiment ideas for Ghosts

Well even if it's true it's a disrespectful thing to say because Holy ground implies peace.

If I have any other fun experiment ideas about Ghosts I'll be sure to share them.
Holy ground doesn't imply peace. It implies sacredness due to some perceived connection with God. Those are usually fought over and therefore the blood reference.

Woke up this Morning with thoughts about the first (Only one yet) experiment.

The Camera Battery model would have to be ones documented in the past to be drained by Ghosts. You would also have to have the Ovilus at %10 charge, explain how it's useful to the Ghost and then have its charge go to 0%. This would incentivise the Ghost to recharge it.

(Again, the Ovilus would have to have the same model of Battery as the Camera Batteries)

Last edited:
You can't ever see ghosts on Earth as because of their specific gravity being so low they must exist at least one hundred miles above the surface of the planet...everybody knows that.
Alex

You can't ever see ghosts on Earth as because of their specific gravity being so low they must exist at least one hundred miles above the surface of the planet...everybody knows that.
Alex
I appreciate your concern but Ghosts do not have Mass.

Ghosts travel at the speed of light?

From physics.stackexchange.com
A shadow is a lack of light. Therefore, a shadow has no mass, for a shadow is not an object or energy. Shadows can go faster than light in certain cases because they are not objects. In the same way, a vacuum has no mass.

Edit:- Ghosts can appear as shadows.

Last edited:
How can you determine that they have no mass when they only can exist one hundred miles above the planets surface...you are just making stuff up.
Alex
Well you know, that's what this page is all about, testing to see if I'm just making stuff up.

Once I know the model of the camera battery and an Ovilus powered by the same model, the blue print will be finished.

Well you know, that's what this page is all about, testing to see if I'm just making stuff up.

Once I know the model of the camera battery and an Ovilus powered by the same model, the blue print will be finished.
How are you going to get all of it up 100 miles?
Alex

It would seem Lithium is the way to go. Thank goodness a new battery source has not been made yet, Ghosts may have become obsolete.

https://www.buyabattery.co.uk/batteries-by-use/camera-lithium-batteries.html
Lithium batteries are made with the latest lithium technology to create a power source designed for use in high-power devices such as digital cameras. These high-capacity lithium batteries have a long shelf life and so will last for a number of years.

Setting Up the Ovilus III: The Ovilus III requires 3 AAA batteries, not included. Make sure to use high quality, brand name lithium batteries.

The Batteries would have to be on in order to generate a field for the Ghost to interact with. The Ovilus 3 would be left switched on even when the power goes from 10% to 0% charge. Ideally the Batteries would need to be powering a device that simply visually displays how much charge there is left in them.

Apparently ghosts have brand loyalty.

Or perhaps Hawki is merely an elaborate shill for whatever an Ovilus is. How soon till he posts a link to purchase one...

Apparently ghosts have brand loyalty.

Or perhaps Hawki is merely an elaborate shill for whatever an Ovilus is. How soon till he posts a link to purchase one...

The Ovilus I'm thinking of, is a machine with a bunch of words built in, so the Ghost can scroll through and make a singular word appear on screen.

Think of it like texting. I don't fully know why it works, but that's the general gist of how it works.

The Blue Print of this experiment is pretty much finished now.

Oh my God! Someone has made and is selling a $450 device for ghosts???

Who buys a product that's never been shown to function?

It's probably just filled with lead fishing lures and glue to give it some heft!

Back