G spot found by Italian doctors

Definitely so...looks like he had the hots for her....Is the Uber nerd a millionaire now?
I was wondering that myself as I was telling the story. That is the classic end to the story. But I've not seen hide nor hair of that guy in over 20 years.

So basically I believe there to be FIVE different available orgasms for women.

Clitoral
Vaginal
G-Spot
Anal
Nipple

Ladies are welcomed to correct me, but I would say the last 2 are more the exception than the norm. I would say very few % of women can get an orgasm that way. It might feel nice and pleasurably sensitive, but not enough for an orgasm...

After all some women can have an orgasm just by watching her hubby doing the dishes....

Ladies are welcomed to correct me, but I would say the last 2 are more the exception than the norm. I would say very few % of women can get an orgasm that way. It might feel nice and pleasurably sensitive, but not enough for an orgasm...

After all some women can have an orgasm just by watching her hubby doing the dishes....

As a wise woman once said, there are no frigid women, only inept men. :D

I agree that most of the women I've been with had maybe three, maybe four off that list, but when I found the one that could hit all five, I married her.

there are no frigid women, only inept men. :D

There are no inept men, just shy women who don't give honest feedback or leave their men inexperienced . Also, why your orgasm is our problem? :)

P.S.: We know we can not compete with showerheads, they can go for hours and the temperature and frequency can be adjusted...

No, I think you are right. Percentage of women who can have anal or nipple orgasm is nonzero, but small; as I mentioned before, I know one who gets best orgasms anally.

There are records of women having orgasms from stimulating most unexpected body parts, like toes. I suspect you hear about that even less than about anal/nipple not because the latter occures more often, but because that's what men concentrate on. If your "orgasm spot" happens to be armpit, how will you ever find out? If it happens to be anus, chances of finding out are pretty good :)

No, I think you are right. Percentage of women who can have anal or nipple orgasm is nonzero, but small

I think that has a lot to do with method of stimulation. ;)

If your "orgasm spot" happens to be armpit, how will you ever find out? If it happens to be anus, chances of finding out are pretty good :)

Agreed. How about eyelashes? :)

Back