Gravity alternative!

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by theorist-constant12345, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

No it doesn't.

Also wrong.

Utter nonsense.

In many cases, incompetence does not leave people disoriented, perplexed, or cautious. Instead, the incompetent are often blessed with an inappropriate confidence, buoyed by something that feels to them like knowledge.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

I was not talking to you troll. I was talking to adhams who wanted to engage in an adult conversation.
    Now you trying to argue the timing dilation of the Caesium atom, you have been arguing with me exists has time dilation for weeks.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. adhams Registered Senior Member

Why does these beats happen u mean In a cesium clock right?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. adhams Registered Senior Member

Do u believe in time delation? If not then why? Do u think they made errors in measuring the time difference?

8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

If you seriously think I'm a troll try reporting me, go ahead. The more the mods see of your inanities the sooner you'll get banned.
    Please, call attention to the drivel you post.

Right.
    Given that adhams is as ignorant of science and just as deluded as you with regard to his own capabilities I don't see how "adult" comes into it.

So what?
    You have the facts wrong - as noted - in that post.
    The stronger the gravity the slower time runs. I.e. the EXACT REVERSE of what you stated.

9. adhams Registered Senior Member

Dwedyr why do u believe that when gravity increase time rate increases?

10. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

It is a Caesium atom with an <a>.

Why does matter decay? In my opinion, there is some sort of energy, that always wants to join itself. An energy that makes solidity of matter.
    In simple terms, If you imagine a handful of particles, and threw them into an absolute void, a void where not even energy exists, I believe this energy contained within the particles, will allow the particles to draw together to form a solidity of mass.

11. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

12. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

That is not correct, in the Keating experiment the clock in the air ran slower, I am sure you have your facts wrong.

13. adhams Registered Senior Member

Hmm it's like my theory that says that matter absorbs space which all appears as complete nonsense to others u need to get someone asking u to know more same for me then we would know whether we have correct theories or not

14. adhams Registered Senior Member

Deed ur with all respect u just showed me that u are wrong

15. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

16. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

All matter absorbs the energy of space , but also all matter releases the same amount of energy to absorbing. I understand what you are saying.

17. adhams Registered Senior Member

Hmm that's another form of the theory
    What my theory actually says is that two matter compete on space leading to them attracting each other but nonthless ppl here seem not to like it

18. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

19. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Two masses compete for the same space, but cannot occupy the same space, is this what you are saying?

20. adhams Registered Senior Member

21. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Except for the FACT that it's been shown to be true.

Of course it doesn't, because you like to preserve you arrogant ignorance.

22. adhams Registered Senior Member

Yes when a huge matter gets all the space around a very relatively small mass like a photon it simply leaves it nothing but to compete more and take the space in between it and the other huge mass and when the space depletes or finishes the photon goes away fast since but not as fast as it were the photon has a small mass that absorbs but at the same time it absorbs a small amount of energy where my theory says that when a a small mass feels the difference in space abundance leading to it going so fast and the space around a sun is much less that the space around an electron also I wouldn't say that the space is converted to energy inside the matter since it would expand which doesn't happen what I believe is that it makes matter exists one more time in the universe

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
  23. adhams Registered Senior Member

Now this theory was disregarded by ppl here