Mods are too lax

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Communist Hamster, Oct 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

baby jesus is my favourite outlaw.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xev Registered Senior Member

Fenris:

Holy crap I forgot about the Wanderer/Mephura fiasco.
    Now go play in your garden.

Mephura:

Aaaah, I just snorted mead up my nose remembering the time you sent Wanderer "details" about Fenris. You bastard!

No, jerkoff, I did not say Mephura sent it under the name Mephura. Mephura sent it under the name Mephura uses there...or what I am told Mephura uses there.

History repeating itself?

So why the business with me, or the business with Wanderer? Why can't Gendanken talk to him? Why mention him, why engage him?

You are having a relationship, or attempting one, with a lady you met from this website, correct?

I do not use the internet to meet sexual/romantic partners.

I met the guy I'm fucking at a gaming group, which is a bit sad, but I did not court him for two plus years through Sciforums, and I would certainly never forbid him to play Medal of Honor with another girl, or really forbid him to do anything because I, unlike you, am not a loser.

Cute howso?
    Oh it's not cute, and you just think that sounds dismissive.
    Grow up.

Through Sciforums, of course!
    KindFluffySteve is my love, but he tried to talk to Cottontop so I had to send him a message under a different name telling him that Cottontop is really a philandering teetotaler.

I hope that worked....

Rea-lly? However do you plan to command her interest?
    Oh that's right, your scintillating personality. She must have a hobby in entomology.

Wow you totally missed that...

*Yawns*
    I'm a pothead, I only perform well when I'm engaged by something.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. leopold Valued Senior Member

mephura did it gustav said so

invert loves gustav

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

This is now either the 5th or the 6th most sucessful thread in the cesspool.

8. Mephura Applesauce, bitch... Valued Senior Member

Actually, I've already quoted it. Why would you ask if I was mephura there if you already knew I wasn't. Nice try, Xev, but you fucked up with the game. (wasn't the first time. Just the most telling.)

As for the rest of your babbling: I'm not going to bother with answering everything line for line, which I'm sure you'll claim is a sure sign of how close it came to hitting the mark. In all honesty, if that is what you want to think, I welcome it. I've no need or desire to impress you. Think what you want.

As for history: things change Xev. Do get with the times.
    I didn't send you a message. Accept it or not.
    I really don't care.

done.

9. leopold Valued Senior Member

Ggggrrrrr

10. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

We musn't confuse quantity with quality. Then again......

11. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Oh, like word association is quality.

12. leopold Valued Senior Member

i hate to be the one to say this but this thread gives some true insight.
    these people are screaming so loud.

got eggs?

13. Mephura Applesauce, bitch... Valued Senior Member

You've noticed.
    good.

14. Xev Registered Senior Member

Mephura:

Do you have a reading disorder or are you just stupid?

I said sent under Mephura's aegis - oh I'm sorry was the word too complex?
    I've already said that it wasn't sent "by someone whose username was Mephura"

These are the sort of annoying word games that would have been really funny in A Midsummer Night's Dream but are just stupid anywhere else.
    I allowed for another possibility, since I'm not sure that whoever goes by that name there is the same person who goes by the name Mephura here.

Got it?

Good.

Now please get to explaining how you, who needs the internet to meet women, can honestly describe anyone as "a loser."

It'll be funny.

15. leopold Valued Senior Member

he's got making love to you on his mind

mephura loves xev

got swords?

16. leopold Valued Senior Member

ah hell people i can't help it. i just find this thread hilarious

got tanks?

17. Mephura Applesauce, bitch... Valued Senior Member

No swords. No tanks.
    Apparently she missed the part where I said "done".

18. Xev Registered Senior Member

Giving up so soon? That's too....oh good I have errands to run.

19. Mephura Applesauce, bitch... Valued Senior Member

"Giving up" would imply that I was losing something.

20. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

I log on to this?
    Pardon?
    Uhm,no. Disappointment would do that (if), not some cheap story by Mephura.
    I had precious little to do with his story and all this would have never been had you stayed by your rock.
    You'd be the stupid one here not knowing that.

oh dear lord I just had a mild stroke sitting here!! GhaIISHALlfiriisusjsjs this is pathetic,

Poodle’s right, this is way too aol for me so for brevity’s sake-

Cottontop:
    Who’s Christian?

Water:
    Ever the Mater Dolorosa…..why do we hurt you so?

“Monstrous’ is Malibu barbie, Coulter, heels, bras, Higgins Clark novels, menses, Richard Simmons and PBS television.

Monstrous is not the forums and it certainly isn’t some meddlesome, wanna-Solanas forum cunt baiting for trouble which would have been fun and interesting if it weren’t so fucking sloppy.
    Speaking of which:

Xev:
    See, its always the chick with the roast-beef-looking-labia so vehement about not being "that kind of girl”, there’s a reason I know what you look like.

At any rate, you’re a fucking mess here, way too obvious and boring-
    Gustav tied his shoes and Xev goes “ I don’t need the internet to tie my shoelaces! I’m not that kind of girl!"
    This Mephura is purportedly fucking some online chick (ha) per you and Xev goes “ I don’t need the interent to fuck men!! Look!! Look!! Mine moves and he’s a gamer!!”

Pray, who the fuck asked you, Unlce Tom? Who the fuck cares? Wanna make fun of niggers, well the funniest supra-pathetic one in the bunch is the one, like you, fixating on what he thinks he’s not.
    Grow the fuck up, chicky.
    Boogagaboogaboo!!

Invert:
    I still say you got creamed....

Gustav:
    Rich gifts wax poor when givers prove m'lign, m'lord.

Ok, this thread is the Cistine ceiling of pathetic now......Ta

-Gendanken

21. Xev Registered Senior Member

Funny, gendanken, that you would fixate on something I mentioned once and in passing. Hardly amounts to "look! look!"

Perhaps if your boyfriend didn't have an over-inflated ego, I wouldn't have to pop it by mentioning that not only is he fixated on you enough to repeatedly message other people trying to "take down" those he thinks are his rivals, but that he's too much of a loser to meet stalking victims the old fashioned way.

Don't want to read aolesque drama? Don't let honeybuns smear it across the monitor. In other words....

Fuck off.

22. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

And what's settling for a cyber man? Msn?
    You can't be serious continuing to insult people and be all... gendankeny... when we know this about you.
    "peasants bwahaha I'm dating mephura *funeral grin* no seriously we're like an item... what?"
    Doesn't really work now does it?

Even truthseeker found a human made of flesh to fuck.
    You couldn't have possibly fallen further than you have.

I just feel completely liberated, my inhibitions are gone, yeah I did say goths wish they were me on the inside. I also kind of like country music and sometimes I watch oprah.
    What are you gonna do about it?
    Anything short of starting a new account and adequately hiding the fact you're gendanken to mock me, won't do.
    You are gendanken. She who chose a rather dramatic way to reveal she was a desperate pathetic loser all along.

Mephura, on the other hand, is a legend. An icon.
    As far as geeks and losers go, but he never tried to be anything else (as far as I could tell?).
    He did what no one else could- humiliate and embarrass the fuck out of gendanken, beyond any of our wildest dreams. He thoroughly booted that ivory tower out from under you, with the mere allure of his virtual dweeb dick.
    My meringue was utterly unnecessarry. You already had one thoroughly ground into your face, along with the lipstick on the teeth, the toilet paper on the shoe and the dirty sanchez moustache.

23. water the sea Registered Senior Member

You don't hurt me. Strange that you would think you do ...

As you make your bed, so you shall lay in it ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.