Muslim man sets 11yr old girl on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever :yawn:
tell that to the mother and father of the 11 year old girl set on fire or the many other girls who had there heads cut off.

tell that to the school of girls roasted to death for not wearing their tents.

yes, whatever :yawn: indeed.

whatever :yawn:

tell that to the mother and father of the 11 year old girl set on fire or the many other girls who had there heads cut off.

tell that to the school of girls roasted to death for not wearing their tents.

yes, whatever :yawn: indeed.

SAM, admission that your are correct :yawn: and that she is exactly as you say she is, a blood thirsty Mohammedan, justifying all the blood shed because Her prophet said it was OK, Sura and Hadith , as expounded by Mohammad to justify His own actions, and establish his dictatorship of Islam.

So he did it cuz he was Muslim or cuz he was a right bastard who happened to be Muslim?
And thanks for the link Buffy. I appreciate it. :)

I think he would have done it no matter what religion he was.
And I wanna know why relatives didn't do something when they noticed this 55 yr old monster hitting on his 11 yr old niece.

SAM, admission that your are correct :yawn: and that she is exactly as you say she is, a blood thirsty Mohammedan, justifying all the blood shed because Her prophet said it was OK, Sura and Hadith , as expounded by Mohammad to justify His own actions, and establish his dictatorship of Islam.
I'm not suggesting that SAM is "blood thirsty". Although I do sometimes wonder if she is a vampire :D

- Look, it's very hard to eradicate polygamy, WHEN tradition says the founder of your religion had multiple wives. Even though it's considered backwards in many Islamic countries, men continue to practice it and use Islamic religous tradition to justify it.
- It's very difficult to eradicate slavery, when Islamic tradition has it that Mohammad held slaves.
- It's very difficult to say it's immoral to murder people for religion when Islamic traditions has it that Mohammad murdered people in the name of God.
- It's very difficult to accept polytheism when your religion has it that Mohammad smashed the traditional statues, one could say the heritage, of Arabs in Mecca.

Now is the job of supporting Islamic Apologists. People who will rewrite history and say Mohammad never had more than one wife, never murdered anyone, never smashed heritage statues etc...

Part of getting to that point is to get Muslims to condemn these backwards stories and the ACTIONS therein. BUT, that's hard for them, because in the back of their heads they worry that maybe Mohammad DID kill the singing slave girl. THAT'S why SAM looked up the history BEFORE she was willing to condemn the story ... JUST IN CASE. You see, a moral person will just say, yes, it's wrong. But, if a religous thing, well now, things gets tricky - hence, apologists.

M

NOTE: Xians suffered the exact same way until apologists were able to discount the God of the OT and place an emphasis on the god of the NT. And even then it was and is a big struggle.

Last edited:
I think he would have done it no matter what religion he was.
And I wanna know why relatives didn't do something when they noticed this 55 yr old monster hitting on his 11 yr old niece.

Probably because in poverty ridden groups in India, sexual molestation as a concept does not exist.

After all, many of the children are into prostitution to feed the family and molestation is de trop

Besides, setting on fire is not uncommon, in India, the act of setting on fire is not considered as ghastly since in early Hindu and Buddhist tradition, fire is considered "pure"

Hence you'll even see mothers setting their children on fire

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...q=mother+sets+child+on+fire+india&btnG=Search

or other people doing it for various reasons

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...q=man+sets+on+fire+children+india&btnG=Search

NOTE: Xians suffered the exact same way until apologists were able to discount the God of the OT and place an emphasis on the god of the NT. And even then it was and is a big struggle.

apologists?

Now to my way of thinking, it was when people actually listened to God that the problems went away, The New Testament.

The message of Jesus, as espoused by Jesus, not the message of the Pope, or Mohammad, or Hitler, as they interpret it to justify their actions.

But these Problem's of Cults of Personalities, have the life of a hydra, there is always some one to turn the message to his own advantage, and justification, by turning the message of their actions.

Well, I'm glad the Indian government is working hard to stop these kinds of practices...right? They aren't saying "well, its tradition" right?

Are the educated people of India working hard to get their people out of poverty so children don't have to be sold or are they moving to other countries and ignoring it?

Well, I'm glad the Indian government is working hard to stop these kinds of practices...right? They aren't saying "well, its tradition" right?

Are the educated people of India working hard to get their people out of poverty so children don't have to be sold or are they moving to other countries and ignoring it?

Ignoring it, or justifying it..

Probably because in poverty ridden groups in India, sexual molestation as a concept does not exist.

After all, many of the children are into prostitution to feed the family and molestation is de trop

Besides, setting on fire is not uncommon, in India, the act of setting on fire is not considered as ghastly since in early Hindu and Buddhist tradition, fire is considered "pure"

Hence you'll even see mothers setting their children on fire

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...q=mother+sets+child+on+fire+india&btnG=Search

or other people doing it for various reasons

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...q=man+sets+on+fire+children+india&btnG=Search

and Sam, it does read as if you are trying to justify it.
I don't care about the purifying qualities of fire. He set an 11 yr old child on FIRE! If the people are so poor in India that they need to sell their children, they should be shot. I would sell myself before I would EVER sell my child.

You mean are there cops posted at every street corner to ensure that prostitution does not happen? No, except in large cities. Are the people prosecuted? Yes

Does it have an effect on the practices? Nope, not until we can educate them that living is worthwhile and there are other options besides starvation and prostitution.

As an aside, and to pacify Buffalo that he did make a contribution, the US insisted on sending GM seeds as a condition of AID to India, the farmers were forced to grow them, the crops failed, many farmers committed suicide. So now we have added more orphan girls and hapless women to the mix.

Vidarbha remains a grim statistic. One suicide in every eight hours. More than half of those who committed suicide were between 20 and 45, their most productive years. The Maharashtra government says as many as 1920 farmers committed suicide between January 1, 2001 and August 19, 2006. Nearly 2.8 million of the 3.2 million cotton farmers are defaulters, reports Jaideep Hardikar

Of course, no Americans were killed in the process. So its unlikely they will care. But they can feel all warm inside about the foreign aid their Presidential candidates keep yapping about.:)

I would sell myself before I would EVER sell my child.

Would you? Maybe you'd be too worn out to be of any use. And you'd still have to feed the kids.

Ermm what? What?

A pervert decides to take it upon himself to douse a small child with kerosene and set her on fire.. And you're saying it is a cleansing ritual that is common place?

No its actually based off the belief that fire purifies everything; its a Hindu/Buddhist belief that is exploited by people who want to get rid of extra mouths they cannot afford to feed. So widows, children, the elderly are frequently purified and got rid off in that manner. The alternative is that they could be sold into prostitution or move to some other place to get away from poverty, where they could be treated shabbily by ignorant racists.

Ermm..

Hang on while I try to wrap my brain around this..

Do de do do doooo.. /End elevator music

What?

How exactly was this sicko 'cleansing' her? What was he cleansing her of?

You mean are there cops posted at every street corner to ensure that prostitution does not happen? No, except in large cities. Are the people prosecuted? Yes

Does it have an effect on the practices? Nope, not until we can educate them that living is worthwhile and there are other options besides starvation and prostitution...

Here in America, I think there are an equal number of American and Indian professionals. India seems to be an educated forward country. It educates these professionals.
Why is it prostituting its children? Why is it killing its females? Its a nation issue, not a Muslim issue.

Here in America, I think there are an equal number of American and Indian professionals. India seems to be an educated forward country. It educates these professionals.
Why is it prostituting its children? Why is it killing its females? Its a nation issue, not a Muslim issue.

Because a fourth of our country [ greater than the population of the US] lives on less than a dollar a day. Poverty is a grim reality in India. People will not send children to school if they cannot spare them to ensure survival.

Ermm what? What?

A pervert decides to take it upon himself to douse a small child with kerosene and set her on fire.. And you're saying it is a cleansing ritual that is common place?

How exactly was this sicko 'cleansing' her? What was he cleansing her of?

No I'm saying its not unusual. Its like school shootings. One is a tragedy, 100 is a statistic. But if it takes a Muslim doing it for it to hit international attention, maybe there is some good coming out of all the Islamophobia.

Because a fourth of our country [ greater than the population of the US] lives on less than a dollar a day. Poverty is a grim reality in India. People will not send children to school if they cannot spare them to ensure survival.....

Why? India educates some of the smartest people in the world. Why then are there people in their country living on less than a dollar a day?
It seems INCREDIBLY selfish

orleander thats life.

There are some of the ritchest people in the world living in the US but yet there are people on the streets begging for money and your social security system is time limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back