Propaganda is everywhere!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Pollux V, Sep 15, 2001.

1. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

After the horror of what happened in New York everything I see is just making me sick! Every single channel on television reporting news is corrupt, and is only strengthening the propaganda (is that how you spell it?) machine of the US government. Do we really know that things are horrible, really horrible in Afghanistan? How do we know that people in Iraq didn't rally like we have in wake after this disaster? Why? Because the government doesn't let agencies report it, they use it for their own ends and its making me sick! These elites are horrible, horrible people. We look the same as these terrorists in Iraq because we havent declared war on anyone since World War Two. Can you imagine it? F-16's coming out of nowhere, dropping bombs, and turning back? Right into the city you live in? Killing hundreds maybe thousands of people. Also I'd bet money that the USAF shot down that last airliner, it was the rational thing to do but they don't want to be known as butchers, or quick-decision makers.
    Everything's so messed up I don't know whats what. On TV they're trying to make the US look mighty and powerful while immediately focusing on muslims to be the culprits, which is still slightly doubtful in my mind. We haven't heard the tapes from those cockpits. How do we know they're the real ones? My extreme conspiracy-theory side of me thinks that the government itself is the one behind this WHOLE DAMN THING. They could've crashed those planes into the pentagram-er-pentagon and the wtc just to unify the people into starting a war with muslims-yes-muslims, for no other reason than that they're different than us. IT IS POSSIBLE. Didn't you notice that IMMEDIATELY after the planes ran into the wtc's and they collapsed the senators and representatives were naming palestinians and muslims as the culprits? We were pointing the finger into the darkness! We had no f***ing idea who did this, yet immediately we point to the muslims. That happened at the oklahoma city bombing, too. Makes me sick! We should've had an open idea of who it had been.
    rrrrr, propaganda!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Yes

Things are not what they seem.

The propaganda-machine is running with full engine. To gain more power to those who fear losing it, but it will fail.

I can feel it.

I trust in humanity and it´s ability to chose the compassionate future.

This is the emperors new clothes and everybody can see it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Shrike, I agree with you on this.
    It was too easy to point at Afghanistan and Bin Laden. I also think there is more then they will let us know.
    I follow the News here in the Netherlands and I hear the most disturbing things.
    America doesn't know who did this. They assume it was Bin Laden.
    It could have been some other people.

What- or who ever it was, it was terrible, no words for this...
    I think America has to be careful at who they point their finger, it can be so terribly wrong......
    There is enough death now.
    Please, let it stop.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

Ladies,

Calm down and continue to watch.

8. KalvinB Publicity Whore Registered Senior Member

The US has been watching Bin Laden for years. They aren't assuming. It may have been "too easy" but maybe that's because it's a political trap. Maybe we're going to be dragged into the middle of a war and then abandoned. Maybe it's all because we dropped out of the Kyoto Treaty...maybe you're all getting paranoid and that's why the US is spoonfeeding us.

We are so freakin predictable.

Regardless, we're going to war and for the next several months or maybe some years it's going to suck.

We're going after terrorism and those who harbor them. That includes Afganistan and Bin Laden.

They're not going to take a peaceful beating so prepare yourself.

Ben

9. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

I am afraid Kalvin is right!!

I hope not, no war....

10. 01001010 ... unique ... Registered Senior Member

i beleive there will be a war, but it won't be as bad as a WorldWar.

11. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Maybe worse......

If it becomes war, it will be the last for this tortured Earth.

Earth and Nature will not take everything humans do. There is an end to this all.
    For us all???

12. Silent Bob Registered Member

Perhaps a little trust in our government is in order. I know it's hard because there is so many secrets. America does have a much better track record than, as far as I know, most other countries. The ideas you present leave little movtive on the goverments part. It's personally very easy to believe that this was a work of Bin laden. After watching a intervew with him (he got a ABC reporter and his cronies filmed a intervew and sent it to America.) It's not to hard to believe. Don't believe everything the Anchors tell you, they have a way of making things sound the way they aren't to build a customer base. Yes, technically we'll have a war, but it's not a war like we know. We might even forget it's happening, because it'll be so much plain intellegance based.

13. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

This is all making me sick! Americans are forgetting that bush wants to give money to churches and go against everything the constitution was supposed to protect against and also ignore the signs that Earth is getting warmer because of pollution. Think of it this way. Because he has taken no action to even limit pollution he is killing billions or even trillions of children yet to be born that will contract horrible cancers because of the ozone layer. PEOPLE ARE FORGETTING HOW HORRIBLE OUR PRESIDENT IS!
    If he (or his advisors) do well in this war he could be re-elected. What would we do then?
    I'm also worried about the draft. If this drags itself out I could be old enough to actually BE drafted. These people, the terrorists, are not a force to be underestimated. I fear they already have been.

14. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

Shrike,

Stay in school. Join the Peace Corps. You could contribute by serving those who are suffering. You need not kill to serve a cause. People over their need your help. The more I study Afghanistan, the more I wish I could export a piece of American paradise to those poor surfs.

15. KalvinB Publicity Whore Registered Senior Member

Get your facts straight Shrike. It's global climate change, not global cooling and not global warming. And there's nothing we can do about it. Unless you want to plug volcanos and stop the sun from emiting excess radiation every so often. The earth was a lot hotter BEFORE technology came around. But you already know that I suppose because you would actually research both sides before spouting off about what a horrible person Bush is.

If you don't want to be drafted, run away to Canada.

If there is a huge war and if Bush does well, he deserves to be reelected. I'd hate to think what Al Gore would be doing if he were President.

Ben

16. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

I'll tell you what Al Gore would be doing. He'd be acting with a cool head, and not try to force a war on to us. He would think before he would act, and he wouldn't act like a petulant 5 year old in K-mart. Sure even the best of heads burst during such an event but all Bush wants is war. It's a cancerous disease.

Bush = Bad
    Gore = Good

17. Silent Bob Registered Member

As presidant, what actions would you take? What method would you use? I'm interested to hear.

18. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I'm notpushing for a bad guys side, but I will say a justice system would percieve someone innocent until proven guilty.

So it would be best trying to have a level head before making a hastey inserection. You would have to get a team to talk directly to the people that supposedly caused this event, and an international team at that since everybody has been pulled into it.

I'm sure if they did it they will either not want to talk, or run, which will give a clue, And if they speak to you they would give a clue as to wether they are guilty or innocent.

So I would suggest a team from something like NATO get together, of course they should be tracked incase they are seized, and they would have to know if they are seized then they should kiss their buttocks goodbye, because something would be launched on their position. (Acting like a dead mans switch)

19. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

Stryderunknown,

That sounds like a hostage situation in the making. I'm game for the original recipe...extra crispy terrorist.

20. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

It's not a hostage situation, s I said your guys are tracked, and if they are captured they can be brought back because they have a targetting lock on them acting like a deadmans switch, namely if they aren't set free, you blow the funk out of that location. I know you lose a few of your own, but you mean business.

21. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Guy's, there is no solution for this........
    This was so cruel, it is not even the good word, I don't have the words for this.
    It still makes me cry, all that victims, all innocent.
    Why???

22. tmegeney Registered Senior Member

What the Hell?

Okay boys and girls,
    Lets get this straight okay.
    Does America spread propaganda? Oh yeah!
    Do they know for sure if Osama Bin Laden was responsible for this attack? We'll never know.
    Should America go after this guy? YES!! Regardless of whether he was responsible for this attack, he has been responsible for planning other attacts and uttering what essentially are death threats against a foreign power.

He has acted in support of terrorism and any terrorist activities need to be squashed. That includes terrorism in Israel, Palestine, West Bank, Northern Ireland, Eire, Russia, Iraq, the US and every country on Earth. It also includes economic terrorism, which the US is so good at. Economic terrorism is even more insidious then some as it doesn't kill directly only indirectly. Anyone who doesn't believe that the US uses economic terrorism should take a look at the respective policies of the United States and Canada in reference to Cuba.

Once this is done though, I really hope that everyone stands and takes notice of the US policies in the Middle East. This is the second time that they are going to go to war with their one-time allies there. Its time that they just left those poor impoverished countries in peace and supplied medical and food aid, not military might.

But please people, if you can see past the propoganda, it doesn't work. There is really no need to rattle on about this or that. Take everything with a grain of salt and view as many sources of info as possible.

Terry

23. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

You guys should read up on the propaganda model-its written by these two guys whose last names are Herman and Chomsky. It will convince you about what I've argued. We can't find or use any other sources, because the military is the only one and they can choose to show us whatever they want.