Should Racism be tolerated in these forums?

Should Racism be tolerated on these forums?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monkey, it was a warning that you received as per your profile, not an infraction. I am not even aware that an infraction or warning can be changed after it has been expired for so long. And if it had been edited, there would be a message there.

Seriously dude, enough already. It's been nearly a month. Move on.. let it go...:bugeye:

spurious

address these concerns. here, not thru pm

if unable to, an explanation, a apology. or a cessation of bogus accusations
there really is no way out

Monkey, it was a warning that you received as per your profile, not an infraction. I am not even aware that an infraction or warning can be changed after it has been expired for so long. And if it had been edited, there would be a message there.

Seriously dude, enough already. It's been nearly a month. Move on.. let it go...:bugeye:

are you all blind???

I moved on. James R can't let go.

and the fucking mod squad comes trolling to help James R's nazi effort.

Um ... help me out, please, Monkey. That link is to your complaint about the infraction. Where is the post in question?

At any rate, if you would be so kind as to click here ... I posted my question on this subject, it would seem, in the wrong topic.

read the thread the post I presented was in. but who cares?

It's not the issue here.

The issue here is that you, the moderator and administration team let certain moderators and administrators carry out their pathetic little vengeance schemes under the protection of the moderator hood.

And you all stand idly by. Like good sheep. In fact, mostly you will just step in and help the offender.

fucking corruption.

special-edition-6.png

Last edited:
James R can't let go

i dont get it. jamesr can ban you at the drop of a hat. he doesnt have to hold onto anything. resolve it

give me the thread link then. ill look for the fucking thing and post it

i also find it very peculiar that a request for a cartoon generated a thread with my name on it. all in good time tho. link. please

Racism should be tolerated to some extent, just not comments insulting a particular race.

Spuriousmonkey said:

read the thread the post I presented was in. but who cares?

Honestly, good Monkey, that's what has me worried. There is a possibility that you are mistaken. Of course, I also recognize the possibility that you are aware of the discrepancy, but simply don't care.

I see no mention of "racism". The title, "Racism," that you refer to, is the name of the topic in which the offending post occurred. The citation is for meaningless content, and reminds about stereotypes.

Additionally, the infraction takes place during a time when some members were complaining about inconsistency in moderation. Of course, you're aware of that because you helped feed that fire. Were this the old days, nobody would have cared, Monkey. But after all the whining and crying people have done lately, what did you expect?

Do you understand that if your comment had come in any form relevant to the topic, it wouldn't have been flagged?

Do you care?

Honestly, good Monkey, that's what has me worried. There is a possibility that you are mistaken. Of course, I also recognize the possibility that you are aware of the discrepancy, but simply don't care.

I see no mention of "racism". The title, "Racism," that you refer to, is the name of the topic in which the offending post occurred. The citation is for meaningless content, and reminds about stereotypes.

Additionally, the infraction takes place during a time when some members were complaining about inconsistency in moderation. Of course, you're aware of that because you helped feed that fire. Were this the old days, nobody would have cared, Monkey. But after all the whining and crying people have done lately, what did you expect?

Do you understand that if your comment had come in any form relevant to the topic, it wouldn't have been flagged?

Do you care?

it was the title of the infraction given. pay attention.

the infraction "americans are fat" was given the title "racism" by James R.

Most people conclude then that Americans are fat is a racist statement unless it is the current policy of this forum to give random titles to infractions.

I wouldn't be surprised though.

REALLY NOT SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND IS IT????

are you all blind???

I moved on. James R can't let go.

and the fucking mod squad comes trolling to help James R's nazi effort.

Mod squad? Sounds like a cheesy 70's show. I better get my afro and hot pants at the ready.:rolleyes:

Seriously monkey, you are the only one who keeps bringing it up. No one else has been. Ergo, you are the one who obsessively cannot let it go. Move on already. It was a month ago sweets. In that month my youngest has moved onto solids and has started crawling. A month is a long time to be hanging onto anything.

You got a warning. Not an infraction for it. You'd think he'd sacrificed your first born or something, the way you are carrying on about it.:confused:

You got a warning. Not an infraction for it. You'd think he'd sacrificed your first born or something, the way you are carrying on about it.:confused:

you really aren't the brightest of the bunch. Infractions were abolished some time ago.

didn't you get the memo?

You can't get infractions.

Yet it is all ok for James R to troll and threaten with a ban because someone has hurt his little heart. Oh boohoo. Yet it is not ok to complain about it.

You are so corrupt you could live in Washington. Shame on you. Shame on you.

Heil, I heard there's a nazi party and all mods are invited!
Where do I get my free wine?

They were indeed, but warnings were not.

yeah duh.

we are aware of that.

some poll was that.

abolish infractions. yes

and yet I received an infraction from the troll James R based on nothing and you all act like you are stupid. Like there is nothing there.

man. fucking grow up.

I must say. James is one hell of a moderator. Every time the atmosphere on sciforums is improving he manages to blow it. singlehandedly.

kudos.

Spuriousmonkey said:

it was the title of the infraction given. pay attention.

Is this what you're talking about?

spuriousmonkeyinfractionlist.jpg

"Racism" is the title of the topic the flagged post is in. We don't actually set the title of infractions. We click a box to denote the infraction type, scribble an administrative note that can only be viewed from somewhere up the ladder, and write the PM note such as the one you posted. The title you refer to is the title of the topic in which the flagged post occurs. Look at the rest of what's listed.

I promise you that Avatar didn't name your infraction on 9.23 "Do you have a tattoo?"

If I pull the hyperlink attached to the word "Racism", it leads to this post, in a topic called "Racism".

To borrow a phrase: Really not so difficult to understand, is it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back